What's new

Argentinean Air Force Chief traveling to China (JF-17 on Plate!!)

For the simple reason that partners have no contribution apart from money.Some components but nothing substantial.

Russia had offered FGFA to China because of the simple reason that partner have no contribution apart from money and some components but nothing substantial. And we have funds available so we are on a shopping spree as well so not going to be surprised if Pakistan got the same offer.

dude, I used to work Intel, I have TSI, they don't need to tell me.

Ok, I will tell you more about the internet.

The internet is a series of Key and lock system, say this on my end would be represent to a data packet. and it run thru my router on my end and get into a series of network gateway and router and finally arriving to your router and your monitor and you can see my message.

The problem is, being a packet, it was encoded with a single byte of Addressee code that specify the addressee (you) so when the packet route thru my router, the addressee code can look for the next router on the route and the next, then the next, then the next and finally to you.

Now, the code is the key, which nobody can change it but me, however, we can always intercept the data packet by setting up filter, and filter out the addressee code and redirect to the third party. That's what hacker do in an essence.
But for the DoD, they don't need that, the IP Address is the unique address that identified your local network. That's your physical address. And I don't really need to change your IP address per say, but imagine this, what if you are in a sorting facilities and you have 2 address in different physical location with the same address?

DOD is the one that holding this lock in place and they can spoof and make a duplicate to the target address (You) some where else, and redirect the data packet. That's because US hold the IP table, and IP were bought in chuck by other national carrier. Thus, if I have the table, would I be able to spoofing address so it can be redirect?? It's just an entry on a server. But that entry is the most important piece of data

Now, If US can do that, can it place a kill switch on a missile? I mean, if the pentagon can hack the Home Office remotely with NSA asset lol

Not to disrespect your thoughts or knowledge but Spoofing of any kind whether it be IP address or ARP is not a rocket science! I work in a Tier 1 ISP in Sweden (netarc = network architect) and would love to know how pentagon can kill THE internet! Internet is much more redundant as well as dynamic than you think! I can somehow agree if you would have said US can severely hamper internet traffic but having a kill switch to end internet is a bit too much of a fantasy than a reality IMHO!

Not to disrespect your thoughts or knowledge but Spoofing of any kind whether it be IP address or ARP is not a rocket science! I work in a Tier 1 ISP in Sweden (netarc = network architect) and would love to know how pentagon can kill THE internet! Internet is much more redundant as well as dynamic than you think! I can somehow agree if you would have said US can severely hamper internet traffic but having a kill switch to end internet is a bit too much of a fantasy than a reality IMHO!

lol i am not talking about spoofing, why would US spoof when they have control of both IANA and ICANN? And you are thinking of a physical kill on the internet, you cant kill the internet physically.

You work in netarc right? Then you can probably figure out how US government can soft kill the internet when IANA (The organisation oversee the Internet Adress assignment) and ICANN (The organisation that oversee the DNS service) both have contract to DOD and DOC?

Til today, the world have asked the US government to relinquish control over the internet and the fact is, the world's internet is built on the network protocol infrastructure piggyback by the USDOD network. So you tell me how...

And I have already talked too much...

Back
Top Bottom