What's new

Are You Satisfied from ISI work...??

Yes!!!

Apart from some mistakes done by them, i still think they are doing their best. Our politicians are the real crook, who try to blame everything on them...they even tried to chop their head by issuing a Prime minister order to end ISI's international role...thank God, army intervened and decision was taken back.

Secondly our media has joined the ISI bashing team, any body in US pointed out fingers to FBI/CIA when 9/11 happened? Was CIA interrogated when WMDs were not found from Iraq? If not then why is ISI the only victim of each terrorist attack in Pakistan.

IB/CID/FIA/Police and other law enforcement organizations should also be questioned....ISI should not be held responsible for everything.

And last, but not the least thanks to RAW,CIA,Mossad and Western media ISI has been in limelight in every WoT talk show.

good point you bring up here. ISI is not responsible for protection of journalist. IB and FIA are their for it. excellent points najam.

i heard ISI had informed politicians about attack like Mehran 2 months before, but politicians did nothing and Mehran incident happened.

Last night I was alone with my uncle, went for a long drive and to discuss about it, whose brothers are in Armed Forces and ISI.
His brother in ISI is at senior position and I asked him 'Do you think ISI and Armed Forces are capable institutions in Pakistan?'.

His response: 'If they weren't, why would the whole world cry behind them?'

This did, explain a lot of unsaid stuff.
On more detailed talks, it was said that

'ISI is divided into sectors of different work being done and in different location. ISI is pretty small in number of senior officials, and they can in no way deal with all directions. They are doing their best, trying to deal with major problems. They are having full potentiol to do anything, and they can do it at any given time. The problem is, the serving personnel in no way are able to deal with so many different cases (accusations).'

After the talks moved to Abottabad incident, he covered the whole story. I cannot mention all of it, but parts of it were:

'We found out prior of the operation, that something was fishy. Not to mention the F-18s and AWAC, they were ready for 3 stage war. Stage one: Sent number of choppers, and they are ready to deal with any ground fire. Stage two: In case Pakistan Air Force attacked the choppers, the F-18s were ready to invade. Stage 3: (sorry cannot define it here, but it includes the US Navy). So we found out about the Operation and stand by the fact, it was a wise decision not to attack the attackers but limit their work to a certain scale'

So ending, ISI is a capable organisation and it just needs its morale to be high after the month of May, when it lost its reputation in hearts of Pakistani citizens, for no apparant reason. We need to suppor them in the time they need us.

The intelligence agencies failures are surfaced while their achievements remain part of some files and limited to restricted people. Just on the basis of recent incidents dont get dissatisfied from ISI. It is doing what it is supposed to.

Well keep one thing in mind, that ISI is not the 'executor' force, they just keep the information gathering work and inform the relevant authorities.

Last night I was alone with my uncle, went for a long drive and to discuss about it, whose brothers are in Armed Forces and ISI.
His brother in ISI is at senior position and I asked him 'Do you think ISI and Armed Forces are capable institutions in Pakistan?'.

His response: 'If they weren't, why would the whole world cry behind them?'

This did, explain a lot of unsaid stuff.
On more detailed talks, it was said that

'ISI is divided into sectors of different work being done and in different location. ISI is pretty small in number of senior officials, and they can in no way deal with all directions. They are doing their best, trying to deal with major problems. They are having full potentiol to do anything, and they can do it at any given time. The problem is, the serving personnel in no way are able to deal with so many different cases (accusations).'

After the talks moved to Abottabad incident, he covered the whole story. I cannot mention all of it, but parts of it were:

'We found out prior of the operation, that something was fishy. Not to mention the F-18s and AWAC, they were ready for 3 stage war. Stage one: Sent number of choppers, and they are ready to deal with any ground fire. Stage two: In case Pakistan Air Force attacked the choppers, the F-18s were ready to invade. Stage 3: (sorry cannot define it here, but it includes the US Navy). So we found out about the Operation and stand by the fact, it was a wise decision not to attack the attackers but limit their work to a certain scale'

So ending, ISI is a capable organisation and it just needs its morale to be high after the month of May, when it lost its reputation in hearts of Pakistani citizens, for no apparant reason. We need to suppor them in the time they need us.

but limit their work to a certain scale'--
was that like just limit their work to sitting at home and have tea??

i heard ISI had informed politicians about attack like Mehran 2 months before, but politicians did nothing and Mehran incident happened.

A friend, a senior retired General, well respected, sent me this alarming piece. I am forwarding for your analysis and comments.

I met an officer of my unit at a wedding on Sunday 29 May ’11. As my unit is in Malir, I asked him if he had any knowledge of the Mehran attack. He said, his company was the one called in for the operation as it was on rapid deployment force duty. He gave me a blow by blow account of what happened. I shall only give the gist of what he said.

The runway of Shahrah-e-Faisal is shared by the Navy as well as the PAF. The runway is the dividing line.

At the perimeter of the naval base is a nullah about 15-20 meters wide. This is full of shrubs and trees and bushes. The terrorists had parked their vehicles about two KMs down and walked along the far side of the nullah. At exactly 90 degrees from the Orions they built a proper infantry fashion Assault Bridge. They crossed the nullah over the assault bridge, and made a bee line to the Orions. Four of the attackers went round from the PAF side and took up positions facing the Orions, across the runway.

They fired all the seventy rocket launchers they had brought onto and into the two parked Orions. The destruction was total. The officer said except for two pieces of tires of an aircraft which he saw, everything else was total ashes.

The attackers had come in totally undetected. When they fired the rockets simultaneously, the local naval security forces rushed to the point. They ran in along the runway. The firing went on for about 12-15 minutes. Immediately after the fire the attackers on the Naval side withdrew across the assault bridge and disappeared. No one knows how many they were. Figures quoted are only conjectures.

When the local security forces rushed along the runway, they inadvertently cut off the route of withdrawal of the four attackers. And a cross fire started between the two sides.

In the meantime, this officers company had reached the Mehran Base by about 11 pm. However, they had orders ‘from above’, to not to enter the base. They could hear the firing but were not allowed to move in.

At 1:30 in the morning they were allowed to move in but were prohibited to open fire. At this stage I asked him if they had been sent in to sell Pakoras! He was quite cut up and said the troops were very upset about it too. But their orders were very strict – no fire.

By this time all fire had stopped before they were allowed to move in.

They knew that four attackers were still there in the PAF area. An area search was carried out but no one was found because of the night. After first light along with the Zarrar company of SSG the grounds were scoured. An officer with a jawan were searching for a lost magazine, as they neared a large bush, they were fired upon. The sepoy was injured. The officer fired back and killed the attacker. Thereafter three more were killed in an exchange of fire. No more bodies were found

While this company was being held outside the Base, the officer said he saw Rahman Malik on the TV giving a running commentary on the action as if he was standing in the witness stand!! He also stated that before they were allowed in, RM was announcing very happily “all the terrorists have escaped. No one has been killed or captured”. The troops and officers were all aghast at his attitude and his glee!!

All the weapons and equipment found on the site and attackers was of Russian origin.

The attackers were in the middle of two bases and all the aircraft of the PN and PAF were within their beat. They could have destroyed or incapacitated most of the PAF aircraft and helicopters including Lamas. But nothing else was touched.. They had concentrated their total fire power onto the total destruction of the two Orions only.

The Americans on the base were flown out the same night.

I have tried to reproduce what the officer said, verbatim.

My observations.

These Orions had been used for surveillance in Baluchistan where the Americans are actively involved in terrorist activities. All their activities were monitored and the wireless messages were recorded. This is the capacity of the Orion. And therefore that could have been a great embarrassment for the Americans if it leaked out. Hence the Orions had to be destroyed so much that the recorders and black boxes were destroyed too along with the nefarious evidence.

The attackers came direct onto the two parked Orions because they were guided through Satellite GPS. The Americans at the base were acting as FACs to direct them. They had finished their jobs and were no longer required. Their safety demanded they be not available for any interrogation etc.

RM was in charge of the operations, and thus the peculiar orders to the army unit, ostensibly for the safety of his American friends

Another revealing news I got was that the Americans are paying USD 500 million each annually to Asif, Rahman and Nawaz Sharif to keep their mouths shut and look after US interests. One of the bankers being quoted said he had been involved personally in the transaction of $500 M in the case of Nawaz!

The photo of one attacker killed shows a full tattoo on his left arm fro stout shoulder to hand. This excludes the person being a Taliban, a Muslim, Pakistani or even Indian. Its not part of our culture. Russian or Europeans would have a single tattoo. The full arm or body tattoos are only American culture. Draw your own conclusions.

this explains the story that military officials are saying approximately ten terrorists but RM the stooge says 4!.....

Back
Top Bottom