What's new

ISI's New Priority: Overseeing Public Works

EternalMortal

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
After vanquishing TTP, BLA, Daesh, RAW, CIA, Mossad, MI6, yadda, yadda, yadda & protecting Pak Sarzameen from all future misadventures, the bestest intelligence agency in the world has now set its sights on more important matters: Overseeing public works projects.

Defeating the enemies of Pak was a piece of cake. The REAL test of ISI's capabilities is making sure the babus are doing their jobs.

Godspeed, Markhors. All hail the ISI! :pakistan:

ISI is being used by the tainted generals to hide their loot and hold on to their kingdom. Mohammad shah Rungilah rule over Muslims all over again. Generals await the same fate and they want to hold the delayed elections so they can get their pay cheques from the IMF.

After vanquishing TTP, BLA, Daesh, RAW, CIA, Mossad, MI6, yadda, yadda, yadda & protecting Pak Sarzameen from all future misadventures, the bestest intelligence agency in the world has now set its sights on more important matters: Overseeing public works projects.

Defeating the enemies of Pak was a piece of cake. The REAL test of ISI's capabilities is making sure the babus are doing their jobs.

Godspeed, Markhors. All hail the ISI! :pakistan:

Alhamdulillah, we have a vibrant workforce in this military. We turn FA passed officers into sports complex security guards, engineers, economists, industrialists, and farmers, and recently I found out geologists courtesy of @Jango for the knowledge. Inshallah, soon they'll add another skillset, gutter cleaning; they are an equal employment agency. I wonder what the name of that marasai will be in-charge.

Alhamdulillah, we have a vibrant workforce in this military. We turn FA passed officers into sports complex security guards, engineers, economists, industrialists, and farmers, and recently I found out geologists courtesy of @Jango for the knowledge. Inshallah, soon they'll add another skillset, gutter cleaning; they are an equal employment agency. I wonder what the name of that marasai will be in-charge.

Amreeka has Skunk Works. We have Gutter Works 💪🏻

Alright enough fun and games, but this can actually be something regarding actual ISI business rather than political or bureaucratic interference.

Willing to give the benefit of doubt on this one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom