PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
552651_623902164342425_325145074_n.jpg

"Are you happy with life?"
"Sometimes yes, sometimes no."
"Can you explain?"
"Life comes in patches. Good ones and bad ones. Smile in the good patches. Be patient in the bad ones."

Ali Raza Bucha
Ghanta Ghar Multan

As per Hindu literature, Satisfaction is the greatest happiness and not money or wealth. My nephew left a very good job of TATA moters after doing his M. Tech. from IIT Chennai at a very young age of 25. He is engaged in NGO work now. He said that it gives him more satisfaction.

"Can you explain?"
"Life comes in patches. Good ones and bad ones. Smile in the good patches. Be patient in the bad ones."

Ali Raza Bucha
Ghanta Ghar Multan

----------------------------- youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

But don't sing this song in iran.

Mullahs may haul your @rse to jail.

-------------------- youtube.com/watch?v=tg5qdIxVcz8

Happy - Depends on which day it is and what I'm doing at the particular time, after all Happiness does only come in small little packages, usually very short term. Rough patches and smooth sailing are part of being human.
Grateful - For all that I have and for all that I may never get.
Content - I probably won't ever be fully content, human nature to wan't more and my nature to believe that I am inadequate and what I've done so far is inadequate.

Too many people ruin their lives in the relentless pursuit of their desires in the hope of finding happiness. I'm more interested in long term stability and peace of mind than short term pleasures.

ملا کی نظر نور فراست سے ہے خالی
بے سوز ہے میخانہ صوفی کی مئے ناب

بیدار ہوں دل جس کی فغان سحری سے
اس قوم میں مدت سے وہ درویش ہے نایاب

اقبال

10561616_1443588549244265_918584199800722368_n.jpg

happiness is love...
happiness is bliss...
happiness is seeing ur mother smiling..
happiness is seeing ur father having faith in ur capabilities....
happiness is helping a needy man...
happiness is seeing a hungry kid eating food...
happiness is seeing the first sunlight in morning..
happiness is being in llove with someone..
happiness is being with friends..
happiness is having satisfaction in what u do..
happiness is having no regrets from others...
happiness is forgive others who hurt u..
happiness is seeing ur son/daughter first time walking..
happiness is having no burden on ur back...
happiness is having no worries..
happiness is to be in silence ...
happiness is to be with nature...
happiness is to meditate..
happiness is bliss...

happiness is to pursue ur destiny.....

If you think wealth and someone's company can give you happiness then well it is wrong.

If you are doing something which is giving you satisfaction then you are happy.

happiness for me would be leaving my office cubicle once in for all .

Happiness is an illusion. You expect something and happiness depends whether you get it or not. Real happiness comes when you do not expect something anymore for yourself. Stop expecting a salary hike, stop expecting more love from your beloved ones or stop thinking about having a gorgeous dinner in the evening, things you will start to see in new light. Now, those (mostly young generation) who love to enjoy the fruits of technology and the materialistic world might not agree to this view.

But from time to time, Princes, wealthy merchants, rich lawyers in India had left their all possession and stopped thinking about themselves and without living in seclusion they attained highest layer of salvation in their life. Few days back, my teacher died when he was praying in the dawn (most sacred hour as per wise thinkers). And I honestly believe he achieved the real happiness which we all look for.

"Can you explain?"

Ali Raza Bucha
Ghanta Ghar Multan

I see an Indian culture in the picture you posted.

Back
Top Bottom