What's new

Are we obsessed with Pakistan?

I live in an area with large # of Indians, Pakistanis, Guyanese, etc, etc, etc, etc. I know enough.

Pakistanis living in the west hardly ever live in Indian or Guyanese neighbourhoods.

Pakistanis living in the west prefer living in Muslim majority neighbourhoods where a Mosque and Halal food are easily accessible.

I know this because I live in a Muslim majority neighbourhood in the U.S. and have many relatives who live in the U.S. Theres no Indian or Guyanese in my neighbourhood. Most of the people in my neighbourhood are Pakistanis and Arabs.

Then you are blind.

By Pakistani

Cow piss, Hinduism bashing, poor, poverty, etc all over many Indian related videos. Arjunk , LCA fail, Dhruv fail, etc on these videos.

By Indians Indian side

Terrorist Pakistani, terrorist hub of the world, Babur copy of tomahawk, Aid/begger, etc on Pakistani related videos.

Its not one sided as you think. They are just keyboard warriors, so dont even take them seriously.

Then why didn't Pakistani university students ask Hillary Clinton (during her visit to Pakistan) to declare India a cow piss hindu poverty nation like your university students asked Obama to declare Pakistan a terrorist state?

In India, Obama faces questions on U.S. relations with Pakistan

Dude trust me I've lived in Toronto for like 18 years and I know that Indian women are madly into Pakistanis. And I know this from personal experiences.

And again the Anti-Pakistan stance by Indians seen on this forum is enough of a sign that Indians are obsessed with Pakistan. Its true there are Pakistanis bashing Indians but the majority of the keyboard warriors come from the Indian side.

Maybe in Toronto, but not in here lol. And please dont flatter your people on the internet like that lol..

I think its just about equal bro. And I dont understand why you take these loser on the internet seriosuly. Like who cares? These people have no lives!

Pakistanis living in the west hardly ever live in Indian or Guyanese neighbourhoods.

Pakistanis living in the west prefer living in Muslim majority neighbourhoods where a Mosque and Halal food are easily accessible.

I know..

There are a lot of Pakistanis in the west that are not the best Muslims btw. They fast, dont eat pork, but drink alcohol and have *** before marriage.

Some for Indian, Guyanese Hindus, Christians, Sikhs, etc that just call themselves that ,but break the religions rules.

Then why didn't Pakistani university students ask Hillary Clinton (during her visit to Pakistan) to declare India a cow piss hindu poverty nation like your university students asked Obama to declare Pakistan a terrorist state?

They also cheered Pakistan on at the CWG.

I cant talk for Indians in India what they think about Pakistan, ask Indians from India this. I am sure majority of them dont have time to think about Pakistan in their daily life too.

I have been to Europe, Canada, Middle East and lived in the US for more than 2 decades. Indians are obsessed with Pakistan only not Nepal, Afghansitan, Sri Lanka or Bagladesh.

Indian Grocery Stores say" Inidan-Pakistani Grocery
Indian Clothing Stores "Indian-Pakistani Fashion"
Indian Resturant "Indo-Pak Cuisine"

What is this ...Why not Indo-Sri Lanka or Indo-Bangladesh or Indo-Nepal what is this Indo-Pak shhitt. Hum to Cumbal ko chortain hain magar cumble humany aahe chorta. Give us Kashmir, stop stealing our water, stop terror is Pakistan and burn in hell, that all we want.

I have see Pakistani corner stores do the same exact thing buddy. Majority Indian owned stores, restaurants, etc are NOT called Pakistan- Indian, Indo- Pak, etc. Wtf.

I think a lot of this is just flattering yourselves guys. If you guys think we think about Pakistan like that, that's insane. Its the equivalent of Pakistanis thinking about India in your daily life.

Last edited:
There are a lot of Pakistanis in the west that are not the best Muslims btw. They fast, dont eat pork, but drink alcohol and have *** before marriage.

Some for Indian, Guyanese Hindus, Christians, Sikhs, etc that just call themselves that ,but break the religions rules.

Whatever dude. The truth is we Pakistanis in the west dont like living around indians and being clumped together with indians and guyanese people.

We would prefer living in black neighbourhoods than living in indian neighbourhoods.

I have been to Europe, Canada, Middle East and lived in the US for more than 2 decades. Indians are obsessed with Pakistan only not Nepal, Afghansitan, Sri Lanka or Bagladesh.

Indian Grocery Stores say" Inidan-Pakistani Grocery
Indian Clothing Stores "Indian-Pakistani Fashion"
Indian Resturant "Indo-Pak Cuisine"

What is this ...Why not Indo-Sri Lanka or Indo-Bangladesh or Indo-Nepal what is this Indo-Pak shhitt. Hum to Cumbal ko chortain hain magar cumble humany aahe chorta. Give us Kashmir, stop stealing our water, stop terror is Pakistan, handover Col. Prohit the terrorist for the Smajotha Express , that all we want. Not too much to ask is it?

Well,majority of Indians are NOT obsessed with Pakistan BUT MANY INDIANS ARE HELLA OBSESSED WITH PAKISTAN....THATS A FACT
But In Pakistan,Pakistanis don't even GIVE A **** ABOUT INDIA...But Establishment do....!!:lol:

Last edited:
I don't think so.

A lot of people only think about Pakistan in terms of terrorism. If there is no terrorism Pakistan does not figure into their discussion at all. If you look all our media reports regarding Pakistan is also limited to that, minus which there is nothing to talk.

I have interest about Pakistan no doubt and other Pakistani's are creating their impression about Indian's based on interactions with people like us, but fact is that I have hardly seen people who like to talk about Pakistan. Since it is my interest I bring the topic very often, I do not get any traction at all. Also if I remember, in my last 2 years I have never had a occasion where my Indian friends have ever mentioned Pakistan even once.

Same can be said about pakistanis with conviction and bases. Atleast Indians do admit it or tend to discuss it but not the Pakistanis.

Same can be said about pakistanis with conviction and bases. Atleast Indians do admit it or tend to discuss it but not the Pakistanis.

Quite the opposite actually. Indians say all the time that they have no obsession with Pakistan or that they don't even care about Pakistan - however actions speak louder than word. Pakistanis on the other hand are open about it.

Common Now sir...:no:
DO YOU EVER SEE INDIAN MEDIA

1-Indian media give 10 steps to destroy Pakistan in case of war...
2-Indian Media claimed that Pakistani Navy involved in 26/11
3-Indian media cry when Pakistan started production of Falco drones.. like India is country with no balls...Funny Thing is Falco is not even armed...:rofl::rofl:
4-Indian media cry over Pakistan expanding its Nuclear Arsenal
5-Before Pakistan/Indi cricket match in ICC,bharti media was saying "Dushman per karo kara war,dushman ka hosla ho tar tar"

DO I NEED TO SAY SOMETHING NOW.THE MATTER OF FACT IS INDIANS ARE HELLA OBSESSED WITH PAKISTAN

If you haven't seen Bharti Media yet,turn the TV on...ITS ALL PAKISTAN ON INDIAN MEDIA RIGHT NOW :cheers:

AND THATS CALLED OBSESSION

Common Now sir...:no:
DO YOU EVER SEE INDIAN MEDIA

1-Indian media give 10 steps to destroy Pakistan in case of war...
2-Indian Media claimed that Pakistani Navy involved in 26/11
3-Indian media cry when Pakistan started production of Falco drones.. like India is country with no balls...Funny Thing is Falco is not even armed..
4-Indian media cry over Pakistan expanding its Nuclear Arsenal
5-Before Pakistan/Indi cricket match in ICC,bharti media was saying "Dushman per karo kara war,dushman ka hosla ho tar tar"

DO I NEED TO SAY SOMETHING NOW.THE MATTER OF FACT IS INDIANS ARE HELLA OBSESSED WITH PAKISTAN

If you haven't seen Bharti Media yet,turn the TV on...ITS ALL PAKISTAN ON INDIAN MEDIA RIGHT NOW :cheers:

AND THATS CALLED OBSESSION

they search news and u make ur self news,like brasstacks and other do in pakistan.
indian nukes in the hands of bajrang dal,
hindus can demolish any mosque in india,
indian army killed the ppl frm june,it was crpf,
indian army vipes the villages by giving poison to the locals,
be careful india,we have robotic army,
tamilnadu is at the verge of breakup,
punjab,asam at thr breakup.......................

i dont have more time to write so;););)

@ Topic.

Yes 100%. Every indian -- all 1.5 billion of them are obsessed with Pakistan.

Even as Obama is in india they have to bring up Pakistan. :lol:

they search news and u make ur self news,like brasstacks and other do in pakistan.
indian nukes in the hands of bajrang dal,
hindus can demolish any mosque in india,
indian army killed the ppl frm june,it was crpf,
indian army vipes the villages by giving poison to the locals,
be careful india,we have robotic army,
tamilnadu is at the verge of breakup,
punjab,asam at thr breakup.......................

i dont have more time to write so;););)

C'mon now ,really :no:

I was quoting your Main-stream Electronic Media...Can you show me videos in which Geo,ARY,Express etc are presenting such reports etc???? All things I quoted was from main stream Indian Media...
And you brought up Zaid Hamid???

Such Nationalistic characters are in abundance in India.. You have no point.Don't in bharat,Some fanatics say that Not just Pakistan "Inka Makkah ,Medina b hmara e hai...hum sub wapis lay gaain"..CAN I QUOTE SUCH PEOPLE????

And Breakup of India etc but What about Break up Pakistan???Such things are common on both sides...TALK ABOUT MAIN STREAM MEDIA

:wave:

And again the Anti-Pakistan stance by Indians seen on this forum is enough of a sign that Indians are obsessed with Pakistan. Its true there are Pakistanis bashing Indians but the majority of the keyboard warriors come from the Indian side.

Simple logic here: even if the number of Indians spreading hate against Pakistan on youtube is 9 times the number of Pakistanis doing so, it is still fine, due to the population difference. But the ratio is more like 1:3 (1 Pakistani, 3 Indians). So who's the hater now? The reality is that given a random sample of 10 Indians and 10 Pakistanis, you will find 2 Indians that hate Pakistanis and 5 Pakistanis that hate Indians. Due to massive difference in population, it appears that 'Indians hate Pakistan more'.

In India, Obama faces questions on U.S. relations with Pakistan

OK, this has got to be one of the most ridiculous things I have read here recently. What on earth do you mean, 'declare India a cow piss Hindu poverty nation'? Please think a bit before typing, this makes no sense at all. Asking for some country to be declared a terrorist state does make sense though! (not debating whether it should or should not)

Back
Top Bottom