What's new

Are these really Pakistani channels?

These threads are immensely entertaining. Never fails to entertain when pakistanis following a foreign culture from the west called islam keep complaining about desi or western (essentially popular) culture lol!
only Muslims in indian subcontinent are that fool that they shunned their culture with their relegion unlike other Muslims ex---- Garud is the name of indonasian airlines plus names like sukarno Putri.

like they took the law in their own hands in Paris ? :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

They love beef in Kerela also :P

come visit, do Kerela and also Goa, they make a great pork vindaloo ! :partay:

@Umair Nawaz .. what is your problem with this kind of cultural exchange ? Music wise also Pakistani bands and musicians are quite popular here.. this was yesterday in a reputed girl's college here in Delhi

Would love to visit any time. But yeh Pork wali baat theek nahi. Maza Kharab kar diya aap nay. :(

Would love to visit any time. But yeh Pork wali baat theek nahi. Maza Kharab kar diya aap nay. :(
fir aapki beef waali baat bhi sahi nahi thi, but personally I love both ! :butcher:

samjha karo logon ke sentiments :cheers:

Indian song dance performance in pakistan

It is better not to watch any TV, may be some indian content will come in between programs on PTV.

Differences aside.....I loved those performances :-)

Would love to see them in Bollywood
Especially that actress Mehwish :wub::wub:

Entertainment is a basic necessity for good health of a society ..A progressive society consumes lot of it ..People who take extreme position and tend to poke their nose on others life usually harm their society ..Society devoid of entertainment is an easy prey for extremist ideologies ..

Indian industry did not effect or ruined your industry. Your people started watching Indian content because your industry was already ruined. The broad casting companies noticed this and then started telecasting Indian content due to demand from public. Its not the other way around. you cant force people to watch some thing or you cant stop people from watching some thing. The more you try to deny them access, the more they will lean to those.
Indian industry did effect our industries, you cant deny this fact. There was a time when our film industries was at peak and by that time our films were not indian oriented. They were solely based on Pakistani culture, addressing our problems and reflecting our nature. But then ever since indian films came, it made a great impact on our industries. Our style of films was quite unique and distinct. The introduction of indian films really disturbed the centre of gravity of our industry, the people started to show more interest on them since they were different from ours. This is actually in the nature of humans that they takes interest in things that is unique to them. And this was the exact point where the curve of the graph popularity of our industry starts to decline. Our industries were losing viewer-ship and on other hand india succeeded in accumulating more viewer-ship. And as time passes indian films holds its ground firm and overwhelmed our films.
So later on the impact of indian films affected not only the viewership but also the theme of our films. Then later on our films started to copy indian contents to gain a bit of popularity and to keep game alive. They added things which was never part of our culture. And thus this corrupted our film industry, but still there were few good films out there too by that time, but it was too late since indian films were managed to hold firm ground on our soil.

Pakistanis love Indian content..face it.

If you are smart make money out of it.

If you are dumb..ban it.
I being a Pakistani really hate indian contents and this is the exact feelings what other Pakistani also have. It makes our head spin and believe me bro, it gives us a vomit when we see some indian contents.

Your second statement doesnt make any sense. We cant make money out of the indian films rather we are actually having a loss, a big loss should i say, by giving unnecessary heed to indian contents. Why are we having loss? this is because firstly our films, dramas dont get any space to be aired with in the country because of the large amount of indian films in tv channels. Our films are even not getting the place to be aired in cinemas because they are already booked by indian films. And this has left tv, which sadly is only reserved for indian films and dramas.

In a short word, these indian films are damaging for us and watching them is a sheer stupidity and banning them will be a smart thing.

You are too much patriotic...Bollywood is not successful because someone regulated the content of the movies rather the quality of product that Bollywood makes, is better and it appeals to people who understand Hindi,Urdu and South Asian nations....Now, the more and more people in India understands English, you will see that Indian audience will start watching English movies too...Does watching English channel means we Indian does not love our nation?...Of course no...If you are so much obsessed with India, then what about US and the West? They are exploiting you like dirt since independence...Does that mean you will stop watching English channel or stop using the product created by West??....
Look mate! you didnt got my point out there, i was implying that the sheer success of bollywood is because of indians who are giving them priority. If indians dont watch their own films, then who will? Similarly if we Pakistanis dont promote our films then they will be left far behind and we cant expect any outsider to come and improve our industry, its our own people who needs to, by first showing interest and giving preference to our films.

And yes watching other countries films will not make you unpatriotic but when you only gives importance to them while ignoring your own then i dont know about you but it comes in the context of betrayal in my dictionary.

Can you please elucidate the difference between Indian and 'Pakistani culture'? By the way, there's no such thing as an exclusive Pakistani culture, as India and Pakistan were both part of a single entity before partition, having a similar culture.

Your rant makes little sense.
Whats the Pakistani culture? its basically the the culture which you guys dont like to promote and instead makes fun of it.
Pakistan and india was once use to be part of british empire, so does that means our culture concorded with them?

If once we were together, doesnt means that we had same culture. Just look within your own country where the culture of each and every region is different from others. If we had same culture then Pakistan wouldnt have created and we wouldnt have so much different natures and i and you would have been discussing regarding it on this thread.

These joker channels are making people more angry and I won't be surprised if people take

law in there own hands and teach these media groups a lesson
I am glad that people are getting awareness about the suspicious role of our channels. There was a time when people use to watch geo news all day long but now same people are speaking up against them, take me as an example.

And it will be a matter of time when they will be forced to stop their propaganda machines. And that day is not far away!

--
Al-Bakistan?
can you tell what is that ?
Al-Bakistan is actually used by arabians since their language is void of the phoneme "P"
Well its not actually a big deal, its quite common in other languages as well, for an instance; we call chinese, "chinni" and "roose" for russians. Its not because we are mocking them but instead we have different ways to pronounce the given word which may sounds odd.

Take care bro.

On topic:

Bollywood and Indian TV is living proof that the two nation theory was BS.

Nuff said!
No!
....... the date "14 August 1947" is actually the unimpeachable proof of the validity of two nation theory.
And by the way, i watch american films, so that means i am american too...right!

I think Indian shows/movies are quite popular all through the sub continent and to some extent even in the middle east. The TV show 'shanti' was the biggest thing ever in Sri Lanka, Rajnikant is a rage in Japan lol, Raj Kapoor was like Elvis in Soviet Russia. 8-) and not like Indians don't watch **** stuff, my old mum for example :sarcastic: non stop pak soaps on that 'zindagi' channel, which I found out only shows **** content 24/7 :o: and even back in the early 90s they used to rent video cassette recordings of **** weekly soaps.

This kind of cultural exchange is good, what's the problem ? :)
Yes there is no problem in it but until when the guest becomes an owner of the home.

How shamelessly they are dancing on indian songs the country they most hates so the claim of "cultural slaves" could be true as proposed by some Pakistan on news.

Anyway its disgusting and amusing at the same time.
Well this is actually because of our channels who promotes such indian culture in our country. Those people who dance on indian songs are only limited to channels.
Frankly speaking in our part of world, dancing is perceived very negatively and i am yet to mention indian songs. Those
people who dance are called "marasies" a word which is not very pleasant to have along side with your name.
If you are dancing in urban areas in our country, Pakistan, then people will laugh at you and if you are doing it on rural areas then kiss your life good bye.

Anyway do you like to dance on Pakistani songs which are displayed on indian films....i have seen many indians going nuts about our songs.

not us but them even women in Pak parliament are such narrow minded.
Its not the narrow mindedness, its actually because of culture differences. For you guys, we may sounds narrow minded people but its just the cultural differences which makes you think this way.

like they took the law in their own hands in Paris ? :)
Yes just like when they took the law in their hand during demolition of babri mosque.

@Umair Nawaz .. what is your problem with this kind of cultural exchange ? Music wise also Pakistani bands and musicians are quite popular here.. this was yesterday in a reputed girl's college here in Delhi

These indian films are actually bad for us, it is corrupting the minds of young generation. And above all destroying our culture and polluting our language.

These threads are immensely entertaining. Never fails to entertain when pakistanis following a foreign culture from the west called islam keep complaining about desi or western (essentially popular) culture lol!
Lol the only entertaining thing in this thread is actually your post!
For your information; Islam is not the culture, sir! its actually the religion. It is like an endless sea which far above the low things race, color, caste or creed.

only Muslims in indian subcontinent are that fool that they shunned their culture with their relegion unlike other Muslims ex---- Garud is the name of indonasian airlines plus names like sukarno Putri.
And india is actually at the top of the list.

Differences aside.....I loved those performances :-)

Would love to see them in Bollywood
Especially that actress Mehwish :wub::wub:
This is the problem, you guys love them and we dont.............. why?...because of cultural differences.

Entertainment is a basic necessity for good health of a society ..A progressive society consumes lot of it ..People who take extreme position and tend to poke their nose on others life usually harm their society ..Society devoid of entertainment is an easy prey for extremist ideologies ..
Yes i agree, in this tense world one needs an entertainment for making himself fresh. But one can also get entertainment by watching Pakistani contents, entertainment is not merely signifies to indian contents only...

Indian industry did effect our industries, you cant deny this fact. There was a time when our film industries was at peak and by that time our films were not indian oriented. They were solely based on Pakistani culture, addressing our problems and reflecting our nature. But then ever since indian films came, it made a great impact on our industries.

The time line of lollywood goes like this.
Industry was good>> Then came Zia>> Destroyed Film Industry>> Zia gone but no one took initiative to revive industry>> Then came low budget Bgrade movies>> People started watching Indian movies more than before>> People stopped watching Pakistani and almost replaced lollywood with bollywood (Not completely).

So Bollywood did not affect your industry before your industry is self destructed.

the people started to show more interest on them since they were different from ours.
People watched Bollywood because of language and there is no industry producing movies in Hindi other than Bollywood. They did not watch it because it is unique. They watch it because there were no Pakistani movies and Bollywood movies are closest to their understanding and closest to their mother tongue.

This is actually in the nature of humans that they takes interest in things that is unique to them. And this was the exact point where the curve of the graph popularity of our industry starts to decline. Our industries were losing viewer-ship and on other hand india succeeded in accumulating more viewer-ship. And as time passes indian films holds its ground firm and overwhelmed our films.

Your industry lost its viewership not because of introduction of Indian movies. Indian movies were there before and Pakistanis did watched those before. Like I said before Bollywood got more viewership only after your industry was at its worst due to poor internal policies by your government. People watched Bollywood not because they are unique, but they were decent and in good number when compared to lollywood.

They added things which was never part of our culture.
Could you specify what they added. Movies will not be same all the time. The theme and making differs over decades. Movies change over time and change is eventual. And coming to your so called "unique Pakistani culture", culture evolves too. If people want to change some thing in their daily life, let them. People want to watch some thing, let them. People find unique amusing but do not follow or adopt those unique features, unless it feels comfortable to them. Like way of clothing or food or daily interaction.

I being a Pakistani really hate indian contents and this is the exact feelings what other Pakistani also have. It makes our head spin and believe me bro, it gives us a vomit when we see some indian contents.

I just wonder then why Indian movies have good market in Pakistan when they hate movies. The only reason I could find from your statements is Pakistanis love to vomit and watch Indian movies for that.

Your second statement doesnt make any sense. We cant make money out of the indian films rather we are actually having a loss, a big loss should i say, by giving unnecessary heed to indian contents. Why are we having loss? this is because firstly our films, dramas dont get any space to be aired with in the country because of the large amount of indian films in tv channels. Our films are even not getting the place to be aired in cinemas because they are already booked by indian films. And this has left tv, which sadly is only reserved for indian films and dramas.

In a short word, these indian films are damaging for us and watching them is a sheer stupidity and banning them will be a smart thing.

There are two people in industry. One who make the content and one who distributes to people. The distributors and telecasting companies are benefiting from Indian movies. Lifting ban on Indian movies was the reason there is some revival in Pakistani movie industry. It increased the number of theaters and multiplexes and there by movie market and in turn making Pakistani film makers to make movies with more money.

Look mate! you didnt got my point out there, i was implying that the sheer success of bollywood is because of indians who are giving them priority. If indians dont watch their own films, then who will? Similarly if we Pakistanis dont promote our films then they will be left far behind and we cant expect any outsider to come and improve our industry, its our own people who needs to, by first showing interest and giving preference to our films.

And yes watching other countries films will not make you unpatriotic but when you only gives importance to them while ignoring your own then i dont know about you but it comes in the context of betrayal in my dictionary.

Totally flawed logic. I will explain it to you clearly. Your industry needs support, but not from people, but from government. It means they need incentives and rewards for good movies. Supporting doesnt mean watching movie even if it is bad, or rejecting other movies even if they are good. people watch if they are good and reject it if they are bad. As simple as that. Indian people watch their movies because they are decent and entertain people. Not because people watch it just because they are made in India. The point is you have to blame government but not people.

Pakistan case is very much similar to Kannada movie industry in South.Could not sustain competition from Telugu and Tamil.

whats happening in our country?
Why our channels promoting indian culture?
If they are supposed to show indian contents then why did we banned indian channels at the first place?
Each and every country in this world have a firm grip over their channels. Their channels are bound to show and promote the culture of their country, but why are our channels not showing our Pakistani culture? are they not Pakistani?
And why is our government and PEMRA is quite over this sensitive issue?

These were the questions which came in my mind after watching this disturbing thing in our channel. I know this is not new and there are plenty of other channels out there who are busy day and night fading our culture and moral values, but enough is enough, this has to be stopped. Its time to break our silence over this madness. We can not let these sold out channels to impose foreign culture on us. And we can not let these channels to contaminate and to play with the minds of our people. Its now time that we Pakistani should open our eyes and look what's happening around us, before the thing gets worst.

We need to boycott these channels, and should start a campaign to give awareness to our people about the harms that these sold out media has caused us.

View attachment 184315 View attachment 184316

obviously there is a market for it which is why they broadcast it. And 'marker in Pakistan' means Pakistani people. Who the heck are you to decide what Pakistani people can and cannot like, want or get?

Anyway do you like to dance on Pakistani songs which are displayed on indian films....i have seen many indians going nuts about our songs
Havent seen any one dance to Pakistani songs in ma life. You have inferiority and superiority complex mixed in you.

Yes i agree, in this tense world one needs an entertainment for making himself fresh. But one can also get entertainment by watching Pakistani contents, entertainment is not merely signifies to indian contents only..
It is up to people to decide which entertains them. They wouldnt shift to Bollywood in the first place if Pakistani movies are entertaining

I m sick of our too much indian content being shown in pakistan.Bollywood should b banned in pakistan as lollywood is banned in india.other indian content (if shown any) should be less than 7% of the total content as stated in PEMRA rules.

isn't this how taleban started ? first start curtailing music, then painting, then all arts and scuplture...throw in justifications in the name of religion and national security......pretty soon there is no freedom, no creativity, no progress....just a regressive miserable atmosphere of intolerance. is that what you want for Pakistan?

I have these interesting discussions with some intense muslims in the past - they make a very proud defence that islam spread as much via sufism as by conquest and sword. If that is the case do they not know music, dance and poetic mysticism are the very tactics of such sufis?

or are you afraid that the people of Pakistan are so weak in their faith that mere bollywood movies can sway them of the path of islamic virtue or loyalty to Pak?

I don't think they are that weak. OTOH may be they gain a better understanding of the Indians

If you Don't Like it switch the Channel they (Indian) are Watching Pakistani Dramas and Express entertainment, ARY Zindagi and GEO Kahani are channels which show Turkey and Indian Dramas they started these channels only for these Dramas where as they Show Pakistani Drama on different Channel... Don't you Watch Bollywood Films or Listen to Bollywood Songs ? they are promoting culture for there too Ban them... Don't u watch Hollywood Movies they are promoting Western Culture Ban them Also....

They watched it on Internet.. dont be so naive your tv channels specially news channels are not welcome at all. Pakistani channels are banned in India from long time.. its not about switching channel why keep an option even. when there is whole world to watch i bet discovery and national geo channels have more info than indian sas baho kutkhana's.
U can see how much they hate Pakistanies even in their movies and Tv channels every single issue or problem in india is cuz of Pakistan. we sud not allow our kids to watch to grow up hatters dramas.

whats happening in our country?
Why our channels promoting indian culture?
If they are supposed to show indian contents then why did we banned indian channels at the first place?
Each and every country in this world have a firm grip over their channels. Their channels are bound to show and promote the culture of their country, but why are our channels not showing our Pakistani culture? are they not Pakistani?
And why is our government and PEMRA is quite over this sensitive issue?

These were the questions which came in my mind after watching this disturbing thing in our channel. I know this is not new and there are plenty of other channels out there who are busy day and night fading our culture and moral values, but enough is enough, this has to be stopped. Its time to break our silence over this madness. We can not let these sold out channels to impose foreign culture on us. And we can not let these channels to contaminate and to play with the minds of our people. Its now time that we Pakistani should open our eyes and look what's happening around us, before the thing gets worst.

We need to boycott these channels, and should start a campaign to give awareness to our people about the harms that these sold out media has caused us.

View attachment 184315 View attachment 184316

remote-control.jpg

WCD - Weapon of Channel Destruction

This entire thread is for the benefit of the Indians.

Inwardly, in their own homes, behind their 4 walls, every Pakistani Indian-hater knows the truth. :cray:

Indian industry did effect our industries, you cant deny this fact. There was a time when our film industries was at peak and by that time our films were not indian oriented. They were solely based on Pakistani culture, addressing our problems and reflecting our nature. But then ever since indian films came, it made a great impact on our industries. Our style of films was quite unique and distinct. The introduction of indian films really disturbed the centre of gravity of our industry, the people started to show more interest on them since they were different from ours. This is actually in the nature of humans that they takes interest in things that is unique to them. And this was the exact point where the curve of the graph popularity of our industry starts to decline. Our industries were losing viewer-ship and on other hand india succeeded in accumulating more viewer-ship. And as time passes indian films holds its ground firm and overwhelmed our films.
So later on the impact of indian films affected not only the viewership but also the theme of our films. Then later on our films started to copy indian contents to gain a bit of popularity and to keep game alive. They added things which was never part of our culture. And thus this corrupted our film industry, but still there were few good films out there too by that time, but it was too late since indian films were managed to hold firm ground on our soil.

Whats the Pakistani culture? its basically the the culture which you guys dont like to promote and instead makes fun of it.
Pakistan and india was once use to be part of british empire, so does that means our culture concorded with them?

If once we were together, doesnt means that we had same culture. Just look within your own country where the culture of each and every region is different from others. If we had same culture then Pakistan wouldnt have created and we wouldnt have so much different natures and i and you would have been discussing regarding it on this thread.

I am glad that people are getting awareness about the suspicious role of our channels. There was a time when people use to watch geo news all day long but now same people are speaking up against them, take me as an example.

And it will be a matter of time when they will be forced to stop their propaganda machines. And that day is not far away!

Al-Bakistan is actually used by arabians since their language is void of the phoneme "P"
Well its not actually a big deal, its quite common in other languages as well, for an instance; we call chinese, "chinni" and "roose" for russians. Its not because we are mocking them but instead we have different ways to pronounce the given word which may sounds odd.

No!
....... the date "14 August 1947" is actually the unimpeachable proof of the validity of two nation theory.
And by the way, i watch american films, so that means i am american too...right!

Yes there is no problem in it but until when the guest becomes an owner of the home.

Well this is actually because of our channels who promotes such indian culture in our country. Those people who dance on indian songs are only limited to channels.
Frankly speaking in our part of world, dancing is perceived very negatively and i am yet to mention indian songs. Those
people who dance are called "marasies" a word which is not very pleasant to have along side with your name.
If you are dancing in urban areas in our country, Pakistan, then people will laugh at you and if you are doing it on rural areas then kiss your life good bye.

Anyway do you like to dance on Pakistani songs which are displayed on indian films....i have seen many indians going nuts about our songs.

Its not the narrow mindedness, its actually because of culture differences. For you guys, we may sounds narrow minded people but its just the cultural differences which makes you think this way.

Yes just like when they took the law in their hand during demolition of babri mosque.

These indian films are actually bad for us, it is corrupting the minds of young generation. And above all destroying our culture and polluting our language.

Lol the only entertaining thing in this thread is actually your post!
For your information; Islam is not the culture, sir! its actually the religion. It is like an endless sea which far above the low things race, color, caste or creed.

And india is actually at the top of the list.

This is the problem, you guys love them and we dont.............. why?...because of cultural differences.

Yes i agree, in this tense world one needs an entertainment for making himself fresh. But one can also get entertainment by watching Pakistani contents, entertainment is not merely signifies to indian contents only...

Dear friend..you are still getting my point....Why the Indian watch Bollywood movies? You have to ask yourself...Again, this Bollywood is limited to North and some part of East India...No one watches Hindi movie in general in South India....Does that mean they are less Indian than others?....The whole point is when people spend money, patriotic thought takes back seat at least in the field of entertainment....That is the bottomline...People in Chennai do not watch Hindi movies...Because the Tamil Film industry produces high quality content that is worth spending money...Even me whoose native language is Odiya, i watch Telugu movies because i like the content..Recently i have seen some Pakistan dramas, because the content is good...So if you would like Pakistan people to watch Pakistan movies, by appealing in patriotic term will not work out...Many people are appealing since decade in Pakistan...Does that mean people stopped watching Bollywood?...Do you stop watching English movie because you do not like West?....Of course No...so focous on improving the quality of the movie in Pakistan...At the end of the it is a entertainment industry...People come to see movie to get entertained..So if your society allows freedom to people and entertainment, then your inductry will flourish.....if not, your industry will be constrained to produce some low quality movies ....So people will not go to watch it...It is all bussiness and economics ...nothing called patriotism involved.,....

they are free to show whatever and you have remote to change

Back
Top Bottom