What's new

Are the Chinese raring for revolution?

By the way, LET GOOGLE IN.

Looks like you need a dose of your own medicine: better your reading comprehension skills. I already addressed this topic with you. But since you couldn't read it, I'll repost it here:

Google is not only in China, they hold 1/5th of China's market share in internet searching, even after Google chose to willfully leave China, believing that they must support dissidents and separatists to advance Washington's forced democracy and coerced human rights agenda. China's government has done all it can to repair differences, but unless Google makes a concerted attempt to work with China, its efforts are doomed.

It also better clean up its tax evasion.

Google's China units found guilty for tax fraud

By Yan Pei
China.org.cn, March 31, 2011

Three of Google's affiliated companies in China- Google Information Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., Shanghai Gouxun Advertising Company, Google Information Technology (China) Co., Ltd.- were found guilty by Chinese authorities for tax fraud, the Economic Daily reported Thursday.

During routine inspections, China's tax authorities found these three companies involved in illegal tax evasion conducts including using counterfeit invoices, missing tax payments of more than 40 million yuan. The companies have been ordered to rectify thir problems and taxes and fines involved have been recovered.

Previously, in 2007, the U.S-based search engine giant were also found to have evaded over 20 million yuan in taxes.

Can a democracy give a minority its voice? Where is the voice of the Native Americans in Canada and the US, and the Aborigines in Australia? If I were elected Canadian Prime Minister, I would free Native Americans from the persecution, then neglect they suffered through the centuries. I would make their welfare my first priority. But such is fantasy. You can't even voice your support for the plight of NA's in Canada. Just last year, a Mulism man was stripped of his job for voicing his criticism of Canada's NA policy, or the lack of it. I would give you the link, but I can't remember the man's name.

What about the Indians in America? I hear they live in third-world conditions. What is democracy doing for them?

Having lived in a democracy, I realize that it falls far short of the ideal it proselytizes. And people like you, in your blind attempt to defend democracy, fails to see the flaws and the need to reform and improve. You make of it an idol.

In a healthy democractic society, the minority becomes the dirt that gets swept underneath the carpet.

Sure, sure. LET GOOGLE IN. By the way 20Million Yuan is $2Million. Google is a $25 Billion company. What a joke by the Chinese Commie PR propagandists?

lol. I think someone's been brainwashed by too much American patriotism. China's not your enemy. In fact, it is in the interest of the US to working with the emerging countries to reduce world conflict.

China is nobody's enemy. Chinese communists and their kowtowers including the ones on this forum are a collective insult to the will of progressive human beings. You may be a Canadian but it alarming how the Commie ideals have not washed off. Should I call that the communist government's success or a tragedy for humanity?

Sure, sure. LET GOOGLE IN. By the way 20Million Yuan is $2Million. Google is a $25 Billion company. What a joke by the Chinese Commie PR propagandists?

40 million RMB in current fraud + 20 million RMB in past fraud equals 9 million USD by the current trading ratio. That is a lot of money stolen from Chinese children who can't afford a nutritional meal or a proper education.

I find it disturbing that you would justify fraud committed by an American company against the Chinese. It is almost like you're trapped in the 19th century mentality, when Americans could kill Chinese on China's soil and be plucked away from just punishment. Please straighten your moral compass before talking to us again.

What BS? Google is among the most ethical companies in the world. I am sure Google can live without a $9MM evasion. Their profits are in the hundreds of millions and they are one of the most loved companies around the world. But then, such news never reaches China. By the way, do all of us a favor and disappear from this forum, will ya? I want to hear from some real Chinese people and not some Communist party sympathizers (paid or unpaid, I dont care). I want to hear from Chinese people with a mind of their own.

China is nobody's enemy. Chinese communists and their kowtowers including the ones on this forum are a collective insult to the will of progressive human beings. You may be a Canadian but it alarming how the Commie ideals have not washed off. Should I call that the communist government's success or a tragedy for humanity?

How would you feel if I called you Bush's Bi*ch? Or Obama's Oaf? That would be unfair and I would never call you those names :)

Tigershark, please get lost from this forum or at least this thread. I want to hear from Chinese people with some real, substantive, independent views. Are there any out there? Planet to Earth...hello.

Tigershark, please get lost from this forum or at least this thread. I want to hear from Chinese people with some real, substantive, independent views. Are there any out there? Planet to Earth...hello.

You have already made your racist views quite clear, you don't believe that Chinese people can think independently. :lol:

There is something about the Chinese that I have come to understand through this forum - and that is that they are insecure people not capable of independent thinking.

How would you feel if I called you Bush's Bi*ch? Or Obama's Oaf? That would be unfair and I would never call you those names :)

RollingStones is an Indian living in America, so maybe include the Nehru-Gandhi dynasty as well. :P

Let google in? Google can come in when they obey Chinese laws.

China didn't kick google out, google decides to leave then bit*h about it.

Only a failed product of society has the time to challenge the almighty hordes of 50cent army on the internet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom