What's new

Are Asian being assimilation to be Chinese

I still have sympathy for the victims of agent orange, but it appear that those victims arent even getting much sympathy from fellow viets whos flattering themselves to be patriotic, but instead prefer to kiss american ***. This is quite strange and pathetic indeed.

I dont blame the Viets。They are just as naive as some of Chinese-flagged members here on board worshipping the Japanese despite of their unrepentent atrocities and massive hatefulness on China and Chinese

images

Ancient Chinese Art of Paper Folding

I dont blame the Viets。They are just as naive as some of Chinese-flagged members here on board worshipping the Japanese despite of their unrepentent atrocities and massive hatefulness on China and Chinese

images

Ancient Chinese Art of Paper Folding

Well at least I havent seen that many of such "Chinese-flagged" morons(cant even remember anyone in particular), on the contrary each and every viet /honoring viet (lol) members on pdf act in such way.

Beside selling Pho, I see nothing in Viet to compare to Japanese, not even close. And I have no doubt that Vietnam love Japan because they hate China.:D. But I do think Japaneses are more close relate to Chinese primary because you guys still use Kanji unlike Viets or Koreans.

Only superficially. Japanese don't think like Chinese do. Chinese and Koreans think somewhat similarly but Koreans take things much more seriously. Chinese use sarcasm and jokes more.

stop living with such idiot illusion, Chinese aggressor.

Who have been joined first to anti-China demonstration first in Vietnam ? Young people .

:agree: lol
Seriously, ED, you have no need to teach them for anything. :D
Keep healthy is more important especially when you are busy doing your work. :D

Traditionally, we don't need to assimilate anyone. The fact is that we just be ourselves. That's all. :nono:

Hello, Keel, long time no see. Please don't. They hate facts that is not in line with the style of just open your mouth despite facts, add some futuristic tougue will be better. Hell, this is a strong ability of self brainwashed.

Please don't do any more comparisons to turn the topic to another one. We need some bigger guys. :cheers:

True, my friend! Let's don't waste time instilling them the real truth, let them live in dreams!

Only superficially. Japanese don't think like Chinese do. Chinese and Koreans think somewhat similarly but Koreans take things much more seriously. Chinese use sarcasm and jokes more.
Agree. Koreans, though I don't like them, they do work more seriously than Chinese, 他们很拼命

Agree with you guys, rational and reasonable.

A friendly reminder to them does no harm

In addition, we are one of the top most visited country in the world
Most Visited Countries, Top Ranking Countries, World Tourism Rankings

images

Chinese Folk Dance Theatre

:agree: lol

True, my friend! Let's don't waste time instilling them the real truth, let them live in dreams!

Agree. Koreans, though I don't like them, they do work more seriously than Chinese, 他们很拼命

japanese girls like to wear schoolgirl dress, right? :D
while Chinese girls love to wear revolutionary Mao dress. :rofl:

It is ridiculous What year are you living in?
Chinese girls like to keep abreast with the latest fashion trend

Casual wears:

U373P1T117D562038F2577DT20120119104100_maxw808.JPG

20120918093825537.jpg

20101105135339665.jpg

1_120327210059_2.jpg

609_130529143847_1.jpg

934de9f5032e7efaffbebb2c5a4b7816.jpg

wKgKf1USGouCpiS9AAHPAmLlFUw585.jpg

wKgKf1T5YIfzxwpqAANhSrs9b_g358.jpg

I still have sympathy for the victims of agent orange, but it appear that those victims arent even getting much sympathy from fellow viets whos flattering themselves to be patriotic, but instead prefer to kiss american ***. This is quite strange and pathetic indeed.

using enemy of enemy to counter enemy is our tactic bro.

I have a sympathy with victims of UNIT 731, massacre in Nanjing too, but Deng Xiaoping kissed Japanese warmly in October 1978 in Tokyo, begged Japanese to invest in to China.

In 1979. Deng begged again US president Carter to permit China to join to be slave of US in cold war to counter Soviet Russia, and to attack Vietnam 1979 in cold war.

This is true face of China.LOL.

Can you differentiate between Chinese and Japanese?

BsZ2xvbCAAAcPf9.jpg

BsZRc58CAAAAOtV.jpg

16475884.jpeg

uARvW3R.png

1,2,4 -Japanese 3- Korean

Japanese, in general, tend to have a much longer prominent nasal bridge. We don't have flat nasal bridge.

toshiro-mifune-grand-prix.jpg

beigewallpaper.jpg

Celebrities like actors, singers & models are not a good representation of ethnic groups because they are selected based on physical attractiveness like high nose bridge, double eyelids, light skin, high cheekbones and might have had plastic surgery. The ones I met have low to medium nose bridge.

Last edited:
Malaysia government is afraid of being assimilated by the Chinese so much that it is looking up to Japan as role model (Look East Policy).
I strongly disagree.
Malay (or we can say, all Malaysian) can decide which way they want to go. They wouldn't be assimilated by the Chinese (History already proved this).
Look East Policy is a model that our leader want us to learn from (Japan), because back then Japan was the 'only' developed nation in Asia while a lot of nations in the region were poor or totally fxcked :chilli:.

Quote from Tun Mahathir's blog (http://chedet.cc/?p=893):
I would like to claim that the Look East Policy was good for Malaysia. Those trained under the programme seem to have imbibed some Japanese characters and values. Actually the Look East Policy was not so much about getting Japanese investments or technologies as it was about learning Japanese work ethics and the discipline of the work place. I believe strongly that the success or otherwise of a person, a race or a nation is dependent on their values, their work ethics and their discipline when doing whatever they have to do.

I strongly disagree.
Malay (or we can say, all Malaysian) can decide which way they want to go. They wouldn't be assimilated by the Chinese (History already proved this).
Look East Policy is a model that our leader want us to learn from (Japan), because back then Japan was the 'only' developed nation in Asia while a lot of nations in the region were poor or totally fxcked :chilli:.

Quote from Tun Mahathir's blog (http://chedet.cc/?p=893):
I would like to claim that the Look East Policy was good for Malaysia. Those trained under the programme seem to have imbibed some Japanese characters and values. Actually the Look East Policy was not so much about getting Japanese investments or technologies as it was about learning Japanese work ethics and the discipline of the work place. I believe strongly that the success or otherwise of a person, a race or a nation is dependent on their values, their work ethics and their discipline when doing whatever they have to do.
Of course they won't be assimilated, but for a country that ranks bottom of PISA ranking, no way for Wawasan 2020. If Malaysia wants to adopt Japanese culture, they should have imported Japanese headmasters and teachers (/sarcasm). Ever heard of La Sallian schools (St.John example)? The moment they swap a head master from a chinese school, a La Sallian school went into decline because the tradition and value that make the school great is gone. If you may ask yourself, why meddle in a perfectly fine school? National school itself failed to change the Malays.

The good thing of Mahathir is he "berani tegur"(dare to lecture the Malays). He himself says Malays are 'Kias makan pagi, kias makan petang' (don't think for the future) and someone told him their religion never tell them to work hard.

japanese girls like to wear schoolgirl dress, right? :D
while chinese girls love to wear revolutionary mao dress. :rofl:

Hehehe, its part of the uniform culture. Even Japanese men are also required to wear this throughout primary, secondary schooling. :)

img-400-full.jpg

original.jpg

296315_10150442913893646_788794931_n.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

so why Vietnamese hate Chinese now.:sarcastic:
1. Vietnamese in general are uneducated. Uneducated people act first than try and think later
2. Vietnamese want to be a master of Mekong delta, but China say no
3. Vietnamese tried to revise their history taking credits from China as dawn of Asia civilization. World historians do not believe Vietnamese because we have proof that you guys lie.
4. We are becoming wealthier and more powerful, you are going the opposite direction
5. Viet girls love us.

That's why you hate us bro.

Back
Top Bottom