What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

We're neither? We just discussed this.
The only people with an identity crisis are hyper-wacko Mullahs and Mullah-wannabes, and Mohajirs like you. The rest of us know what we are and what we're not. Thank you.

Yaaar tu kiya kar rahaa haiii ? This isn't helping....nor would it ever help us ! :hitwall:

Of course he was born in Karachi but he was a Gujrati and his parents came from Gujrat ! Plus he spent the better part of his life in the city that is now in India and other parts of India.
See what I mean Bhatta, its a national epidemic. In one fell stroke people like Edhi, Suharwardy and Admiral Ahsan who planned Dwarka have been declared as outsiders by such ideals.

That is true in a sense. Pakistan was part of the coalition that liberated Kuwait from Saddam, the editor in chief of one of the most important Kuwaiti government mouthpiece media outlet says this about Pakistan: Pakistani blackmail

These people clearly have trouble understanding that relationship between nations is based on mutual respect for national interests of others. Where agreements happen, cooperation goes forward, where disagreements arise, these have to be respected.

Jordanians served Pakistan better than any GCC member......they sold their cobras to us, and then F-16s.....they gave us COIN capability when they themselves needed it the most....after their Pilot was killed by ISIS bastards. I don't remember GCC handing over a god damn thing......apart from that VIP Airbus A310

Jinnah was always a Mumbaikar. Yearning to return till the day he died.

Claiming anything else is historical shadow fencing.

See what I mean Bhatta, its a national epidemic. In one fell stroke people like Edhi, Suharwardy and Admiral Ahsan who planned Dwarka have been declared as outsiders by such ideals.

Oi kuch nahin ho gaa.....aabb tu doosreiii tarafff na le jaa baaat kooo ! :taz:

Wow, now you are retracting from your own statements,

Ahem Gaddafi stadium, and which was the other building that you said was built as a homage for the funding the nucke program?

Yea it was funded, in cash. Now what?

Yaaar tu kiya kar rahaa haiii ? This isn't helping....nor would it ever help us ! :hitwall:
But its a problem, It needs to be recognized in its role even in this crises. The need to identify with Arabs.. the mysterious identity that is not declared but is used for convenient racism and xenophobia.
See what I mean.. this sort of mentality is what caused 71 and is going to cause further divisions in the years to come.. whilst motivating a flawed foreign policy ideal that we are paying for with blood.

Oi kuch nahin ho gaa.....aabb tu doosreiii tarafff na le jaa baaat kooo ! :taz:
But its happened already, and history is going to repeat itself. Tu fikar na kar, Kashmir and Nothern Punjab India k thalle lag jaye ga tu you'll be better off. :p:

Think of this crisis and the opinions that have come up. From complete lackeys, to sectarian nutcases, Iranian machinations.. to seeing how the Arabs actually see us as pitiful slaves..
This is a rock and a hard place Bhatta.. although if you want I can sponsor you to a better place where anyone can be anything. :usflag:

Pakistanis have very big problems with the idea of Israel as a nation of Jews rather than a Jewish nation. Doubtless this is due to decades of anti-Zionist propaganda - specifically, the assertion that because Judaism is a religion its adherents aren't a people entitled to their own nation-state. I've pointed out it doesn't work that way and indeed there isn't any historical support for this notion; it's simply a lie-of-convenience Pakistanis have been stuck with ever since their founders decided that anti-Israelism would be Pakistani policy beyond facts, logic, and dispute - and Pakistan's Higher Education Commission agrees with my analysis: link.
You see, If Israel was a nation of Jews, not a Jewish nation than the Palestinian people would've much more rights over it. It is certainly the truth that Palestinian people are more 'Semetic' than the Ashkenazi Jews that had not even smelled the soil of Jerusalem for over 2 millenniums. If Ashkenazi Jews were to be given the land of Palestine for the sole reason that they had "Levantine Genetics", than that gives rise of Afghan claim over Greece because numerous Afghans have been found to have Greek genetics.

In any case, if you had perhaps given an explanation to how Israel had rights over Palestinian land... Then it would've helped us. Otherwise, we poor souls will always have to assume that Israel was granted Palestinian land because Jews were supposedly "Gods Chosen People who sought to establish Gods Kingdom".

But its a problem, It needs to be recognized in its role even in this crises. The need to identify with Arabs.. the mysterious identity that is not declared but is used for convenient racism and xenophobia.
See what I mean.. this sort of mentality is what caused 71 and is going to cause further divisions in the years to come.. whilst motivating a flawed foreign policy ideal that we are paying for with blood.

Oh yaaar identifying with the Arabs and calling those who were born on this land as Muhajir is wrong....just as them insisting on keeping the Muhajir tag and looking at us as a mere appendage attached to India is wrong !

Jinnah was always a Mumbaikar. Yearning to return till the day he died.

Claiming anything else is historical shadow fencing.
Yes he was, his heart was still in that city for reasons beyond just how Bombay is. History and memories played a powerful part in that.

Yes he was, his heart was still in that city for reasons beyond just how Bombay is. History and memories played a powerful part in that.

I meant the same. And there was no disrespect intended.

Divorcing Jinnah from his roots is common Pakistani historical reengineering.

Back
Top Bottom