What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

So essentially you have picked sides.

Thanks bro.

An to think the Iranians actually sent out their jets against us in support of you. Should be illuminating for them.

Are u mixing persians with the arabs or indonesians here?-

That the modern State of Israel was established "on religious grounds" is a commonly-held misperception of Pakistanis. It was not. Jews are a people and Judaism is their religion. There is no religious test of Israeli citizenship by immigration; rather, it's by descent, or orthodox conversion (which is a years-long process of "joining the tribe", so to speak.)

Though I do not say you are incorrect in saying that the Tribes of Jews the same tribe who followed Prophet Abraham were given a religion Judaism through Prophet Moses but that is the same as Islam. The tribes of Arabia were given a religion Islam trough Prophet Muhammad who was from the same line of Prophet Moses, Prophet Isaac and Prophet Jesus Christ.

Under International Law "What Constitute A State?"
JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

The State of Israel could only be created on the principle of Religion.

@Atanz You might be a PDF Think Tank : Consultant
Unfortunately you have given a Positive rating to Solomon2 without proper research.

Though all this argument would take a course which would lead to be off-topic.

Now going back to the topic
I know that. But such diplomacy need not mean public silence. IMO, public silence in this case means inactivity and thus indicates a decline in the motivations, quality, and initiative of Pakistani diplomats over the past few decades.

There are ways of doing diplomacy, some states are very public and take every thing to the people and motivates them so that they can find out what the people want. Some states tend to keep a low profile publicly, this is normally done when they think it would not be a right thing at the time. This also can be done in collaboration with other friends so that they might have a stronger say.

What is happening in Pakistan today is lack of information on part of the Government. The media is playing a role that is to criticize what ever the Government does, in other words media trials. One has to understand that if every thing is made public the criticisms would grow as expectations increase.

The present situation is that UAE is a very close friend and has always stood by Pakistan's so it was thought that Pakistan would follow suit. Unfortunately the other side Iran is also a very good friend and has also stood with Pakistan. Unfortunately for a few years they have been behaving little negative but things are improving in a positive manner.

Pakistan is in no position to loose any of them. If today the people of Pakistan say that they do not want to have relations with Iran and would also wage a war things would go out of hand not just for this region but also Europe as this might end up to be a World War. Simply speaking this scenario needs to be avoided at all costs.

Now do you think common people of Pakistan are so well educated in World Politics and comprehend what their actions would lead to?

First we live in 'today'. Tomorrow never feeds or protects you. Ask the Palestinians. Secondly 'unity' of what? Arabs. When and if they unite do not delude yourself into thinking we are going to be in this 'unity'. They will unite into a solid Arab block, consider the Arab league as the protottype of future.

Thirdly sacrifice? Whose sacrifice? Arabs? You got to be kidding here. If the Indians attack like Desert Fighter says 'The only defenders will be your Pashtun, Punjabi, Sindhi, Balochi and Kashmir brothers under the green crecscent and star.

That is the bottom line. Bitter reality. I say grab the Pak flag and hell to rest of them ......

We learn from the past, live in present and think of a prosperous tomorrow. When you say tomorrow never feed or protects you is not correct, it would feed you when you want to be fed it would protect you when you want it to protect you. If one does consider what you are saying then Pakistan would not have been conceived in 1945 and you would not be living a free man today with a nationality and you would not be disgusted at the way things are today and like to have a far better future.

You ask me about the PALESTINIAN's then I have known them since I was 6 months old personally. Flown with YASIR ARAFAT. We could go any where after showing Pakistani Passport but the people of Palestine had to sit in detention though they were Pilots of The Govt. of Palestine an flew the Presidents of other countries.

Arabs can unite but they are not going to accept non Arabs because of the fact that we have alienated our self because we do not speak Arabic.

East or West PAKISTAN is the BEST.

So their votes in 47 essentially meant that at the end these people were to be thrown out because of their ethnicity by their supposed "brothers" who voted much less for Pakistan than they did.
Indians Muslims, and Punjabis in my case, as most welcome and I can find at least a bunch of similarities with each.
What about the other billion (1,000,000,000)? We share neither an ethnicity nor a religion.

Oi both of you - Bandaa banooo ! :angry:

These are the same arguments and emotional blackmailing that has prevented us from galvanizing ourselves into a Nation !

@DRaisinHerald - Those that came from the minority provinces in India are our brothers....our own flesh and blood as are those who we threw to a cruel fate in Bangladesh. Pakistan is as much their as it is ours. Ideally there shouldn't be a difference between Us and Them but because of shameless politicking by the so-called standard bearers of both sides we've degenerated into this Muhajir vs Local bakwaaas !

Pakistan wasn't build around a single ethnicity, a single culture, a single historical narrative or a single denomination - One of the things that it was built around was that beautiful concept that lies at the very heart of Islam that Muslims would rise above these parochial differences and stop dividing brother from brother on these nonsensical things that reek of the same tribalism that Arabs were embroiled in when Islam first came to their lands. :pakistan:

Plus we must never forget that Quaid-e-Azam wasn't a native of these lands and yet he did more for us than anyone had the right to expect from him. Much more than anyone ever did for us and it precisely for that reason that he is loved, admired but above all missed in Pakistan. :kiss3:

@Oscar - Yaaar 70 years honeiii ko hain.....abbb tou 'mulk banayaa thaaa hum nei' keh taaneiii busss kar doo ! :taz:

And stop calling yourselves as 'Muhajirs' ! :angry:

And don't give me that 'but others started calling us that first' nonsense....'others' did the same to Eastern-Punjabis only to be told to shut-up or they'd stick a fist up where the sun don't shine. Now no one calls a Jalandhri as a Jalandhri even when initially people did....now no one gives a frig ! They did the same when Kashmiris first started pouring from the North (at the time of the partition) no one does that anymore - Tou miyaaan taaaliii 2 haath seh bajtiii haiii !

Tu taaliii na bajaaa....koi tujhee muhajir kahi tou aageiii se chapppair lagaa deiii - Kafii ho gaaa ! :tongue:

And remember I maybe a pure blooded Aryan* ! :smokin:

And you maybe a brown little Dravidian* ! :bad:

But you are still family to me ! :kiss3:

*Just kidding....serious nahin lenaa ! :oops:

@Armstrong Jinnah was born and bred in Karachi, a son of the land.
Besides, I don't really have a problem with anyone. I just don't like being associated with people I have nothing to do with.

@Armstrong Jinnah was born and bred in Karachi, a son of the land.
Besides, I don't really have a problem with anyone. I just don't like being associated with people I have nothing to do with.

Of course he was born in Karachi but he was a Gujrati and his parents came from Gujrat ! Plus he spent the better part of his life in the city that is now in India and other parts of India.

Oi both of you - Bandaa banooo ! :angry:

These are the same arguments and emotional blackmailing that has prevented us from galvanizing ourselves into a Nation !

@DRaisinHerald - Those that came from the minority provinces in India are our brothers....our own flesh and blood as are those who we threw to a cruel fate in Bangladesh. Pakistan is as much there as it is ours. Ideally there shouldn't be a difference between Us and Them but because of shameless politicking my the so-called standard bearers of both sides we've degenerated into this Muhajir vs Local bakwaaas !

Pakistan wasn't build around a single ethnicity, a single culture, a single historical narrative or a single religion - One of the things that it was built around was that beautiful concept that has lies at the very heart of Islam that Muslims would rise above these parochial differences and stop dividing brother from brother on these nonsensical things that reek of the same tribalism that Arabs were embroiled in when Islam first came to their lands. :pakistan:

Plus we must never forget that Quaid-e-Azam wasn't a native of these lands and yet he did more for us than anyone had the right to expect from him. Much more than anyone ever did for us and it precisely for that reason that he is loved, admired but above all missed in Pakistan. :kiss3:

@Oscar - Yaaar 70 years honeiii ko hain.....abbb tou 'mulk banayaa thaaa hum nei' keh taaneiii busss kar doo ! :taz:

And stop calling yourselves as 'Muhajirs' ! :angry:

And don't give me that 'but others started calling us that first' nonsense....'others' did the same to Eastern-Punjabis only to be told to shut-up or they'd stick a fist up where the sun don't shine. Now no one calls a Jalandhri as a Jalandhri even when initially people did....now no one gives a frig ! They did the same when Kashmiris first started pouring from the North (at the time of the partition) no one does that anymore - Tou miyaaan taaaliii 2 haath seh bajtiii haiii !

Tu taaliii na bajaaa....koi tujhee muhajir kahi tou aageiii se chapppair lagaa deiii - Kafii ho gaaa ! :tongue:

And remember I maybe a pure blooded Aryan* ! :smokin:

And you maybe a brown little Dravidian* ! :bad:

But you are still family to me ! :kiss3:

*Just kidding....serious nahin lenaa ! :oops:

If all was ideal Bhatta.. these discussions would never occur. The sad reality is that all these concepts of identity and lack of cohesion is why the question of whether were are Arabs or Indians keep recurring. After 70 years, this country has no idea who it really is...and till it figures that out, I wont stop poking and prodding. Change management samjhe ga kissi din tu you'll get it.

Also, technically I'm Indian-Iranian from a genetic standpoint.. and you were a conquered race.. so you are still a slave to me . :p:

If all was ideal Bhatta.. these discussions would never occur. The sad reality is that all these concepts of identity and lack of cohesion is why the question of whether were are Arabs or Indians keep recurring. After 70 years, this country has no idea who it really is...and till it figures that out, I wont stop poking and prodding. Change management samjhe ga kissi din tu you'll get it.

Also, technically I'm Indian-Iranian from a genetic standpoint.. and you were a conquered race.. so you are still a slave to me . :p:

What 'is' was always once an 'idea' in some dreamer's mind - Change is brought about through 'idealism' ! :)

Oh please you had your butt kicked first at the hands of the Arabs than at the hands of the Central Asians ! :whistle:

The sad reality is that all these concepts of identity and lack of cohesion is why the question of whether were are Arabs or Indians keep recurring. After 70 years, this country has no idea who it really is...and till it figures that out, I wont stop poking and prodding. Change management samjhe ga kissi din tu you'll get it.

We're neither? We just discussed this.
The only people with an identity crisis are hyper-wacko Mullahs and Mullah-wannabes, and Mohajirs like you. The rest of us know what we are and what we're not. Thank you.

To be honest, the state of Israel was created on religious grounds for Jews have no other link to Levant other than on religious grounds. If it were for ethnic reasons or any other such reason, then Jews would've been settled in Sumer [In Iraq] which was their original homeland where they lived until eventual migration to Egypt, the Exodus and Dispersal by the Romans.
Pakistanis have very big problems with the idea of Israel as a nation of Jews rather than a Jewish nation. Doubtless this is due to decades of anti-Zionist propaganda - specifically, the assertion that because Judaism is a religion its adherents aren't a people entitled to their own nation-state. I've pointed out it doesn't work that way and indeed there isn't any historical support for this notion; it's simply a lie-of-convenience Pakistanis have been stuck with ever since their founders decided that anti-Israelism would be Pakistani policy beyond facts, logic, and dispute - and Pakistan's Higher Education Commission agrees with my analysis: link.

Sticking to this line while blindly - even malevolently - ignoring the arguments and evidence otherwise is the mark of a cowed subject, not a democratic citizen. The sooner Pakistan recognizes Israel the better yet I think Pakistani leaders like to have grass-roots supporters - even a small number - to point to when they shift policies.

There are ways of doing diplomacy, some states are very public and take every thing to the people and motivates them so that they can find out what the people want. Some states tend to keep a low profile publicly, this is normally done when they think it would not be a right thing at the time. This also can be done in collaboration with other friends so that they might have a stronger say.
I can think of no advantage to Pakistan by keeping its role as mediator private, hence my conclusion that there is no substantial activity at all.

We learn from the past, live in present and think of a prosperous tomorrow.
You're Pakistani. The past - the teaching of history - is something your government manipulates and allows to be manipulated for political purposes. That's not "learning from the past" as much as pretending the past to justify current policies.

You ask me about the PALESTINIAN's then I have known them since I was 6 months old personally. Flown with YASIR ARAFAT. We could go any where after showing Pakistani Passport but the people of Palestine had to sit in detention though they were Pilots of The Govt. of Palestine an flew the Presidents of other countries.
No one was more skilled at deception than Arafat. Even the Russians learned from him. If you were imbibing his pap as a babe how likely is it that your subsequent perceptions and judgment are any good?

Back
Top Bottom