What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

@solomon All rhetoric and bullshit aside. From a human perspective, stop killing Palestinians and stealing their land. No, the Arabs/Palestinians aren't my cousins or nephews. They are my fellow human beings. As a human I condemn Israeli aggression against Palestinians. Pakistan is never going to recognize a country that steals land from other people. Plain and simple. There is no other rivalry or anti-Zionist crap so stop turning this into a conspiracy theory. If your country starts treating Palestinians as humans and stops stealing their land things can become normal. Tear down the apartheid walls that separate you and the Palestinians. Having said that, there is no reason why Pakistan can enjoy normal relations with Israel. Just do your bit and stop being a bully.

Last edited:
Well, I'd like to point out that in 1977
Pakistan's Sahabzada Yaqub-Khan proved this wrong. He, in combination with two other ambassadors, did talk sense into murderous terrorists hell-bent on revenge. They did it with the telephone, their lips, and the Koran: link

The horror of Native American history has been conveyed in American history school textbooks for at least two generations. There is nothing like the declaration of the HEC calling for extra-legal punishment of wrong-thinkers. If America "follows the same" as Pakistan it's only to a very dim degree.
Well one can argue on and on.

The problem with Pakistan is that after almost 70 yrs from the time it was conceived and founded there is no consensus to which law is to be implemented hence these issues .

All this can be taken to an other thread because it is not related to the OP.

Well one can argue on and on.

The problem with Pakistan is that after almost 70 yrs from the time it was conceived and founded there is no consensus to which law is to be implemented hence these issues .

All this can be taken to an other thread because it is not related to the OP.
We are talking about moral principles. What rights do the Houthis have? What, if anything, should Pakistan stand for? Should Pakistan comply with Saudi requests? What interests does Pakistan have, if any, beyond its immediate security? Yeah, I think it's all tied together.

Stupid morons who do not understand the meaning behind it and are doing it just because one of his friends did as well or he saw another car with the same type of plate. By the way bikers are also obsessed with this type of plates however rest assured these morons have no obsession with arabs. Its more of a fashion thing.

What does the plate say?

Saudi and GCC approved over 22 billion dollar of bail out package for Egypt SIssi govt, what Pakistan is getting a whole armed force and Pakistani people for 1.5 billion dollar ??????.....If want to pay the price then let's talk about price....

i put my 50 cents , to be enemy with Arabs , and shake hands with West ... After all they got Megan Foxx :smitten:

and Seriously , Arabs are like a 90 year old guy , who have high diabetes and eating some " Rasgolay " ... and if they are so Competent as they claim than why so angry on Pakistan not joining the war ? no wonder that even their Tanks got some nice curtains and 2 girls to do belle dance , in case they got bored in Battle field ...

Stupid morons who do not understand the meaning behind it and are doing it just because one of his friends did as well or he saw another car with the same type of plate. By the way bikers are also obsessed with this type of plates however rest assured these morons have no obsession with arabs. Its more of a fashion thing.

Why, is the big question. Even if they dont know, why did it start out. The Thawbs, the Juba..its all spreading now bit by bit. Even saw idiots within the community here embracing Juba like its their own dress. Samajh ke jo qubool ho tu phir bhi theek hai, jo baghair samajh ke qubool kare uss se bara khota koi nei. And that is what is happening to the Pakistani population, they are accepting things and taking on ideas without even understanding them.

di and GCC approved over 22 billion dollar of bail out package for Egypt SIssi govt, what Pakistan is getting a whole armed force and Pakistani people for 1.5 billion dollar ??????.....If want to pay the price then let's talk about price....

That is because the Egyptians are Arabs, Pakistanis are Ajam.

i think you are the only pakistani in this forum who knows whats really happening :tup:
no disrespect guys. but a lot of you are too emotional.

and as i said. not joining the coalition will achieve the west, israel and iran dream of harming the relation between pakistan and saudi arabia. but your army knows better and they are doing what needs to be done.

As much as I am not fond of the hypocritical ways of Saudi Arabia, the fall of the symbolic Saudi Arabia- whatever or how ever "bad" the country may be- will be very very detrimental for the "Islamic world" when viewing things on a larger scale. It will give the west what it wants. While Pakistan should not be fighting other's wars - especially when SA is responsible for funding terrorism in the region- in the long- run, unless pakistan decides to stabilize and become the superpower of the "Islamic world" in the true sense, Saudi safety is in the best interests of the East. It is one of, if not the only, Islamic country that has a hold on the west.

I am saying this assuming we go by the argument that this war between the East and the West is less politics and more of a "clash of the Monotheisms" - as many academics have categorized it.

Yes, this forum does have some very emotional responses! Having said all this, I do wish this were true and Pakistan completely stepped back from this war, as I am concerned for Pakistan before anything else, but I do understand your perspective!

Last edited:
We are talking about moral principles. What rights do the Houthis have? What, if anything, should Pakistan stand for? Should Pakistan comply with Saudi requests? What interests does Pakistan have, if any, beyond its immediate security? Yeah, I think it's all tied together.
Well these questions are all tied together.

As far as Rights of Houthis, they have the same as we all have. They are Humans treat them as one. Secondly they are fighting a Civil War which is to give them self esteem and a happier future, lets call it the the Yemen dream. (Americans also had this vision hence they formed USA, Martin Luther King had it for the rights of Afro-American's).

The Yemeni elected Government was unable to understand the dreams hence they left and requested the help from Arab League. The only thing is that no one thought of it in this way they thought it is against what has been going on for the past 40 years. Mostly people do not like change because it means they have to give away the way they are doing business.

Well Pakistan has spoken, the Parliament has concluded what must be done so no comments on the decision.
The interests and other concerns must be looked and Pakistan would be looking at it.

What has been said here is only this side of the argument you have all the right to agree or disagree.

Samajh ke jo qubool ho tu phir bhi theek hai, jo baghair samajh ke qubool kare uss se bara khota koi nei.

Couldnt agree more. There was an article about six months ago on Pakwheels on this same topic about Pakistanis putting AlBakistan number plates. The author criticized them and called it a balant disrespect of the word Pakistan as its pronounced Al Bakistan. So the realization is slowly being drawn upon the masses. Lets hope it does sooner than later.

The air raid was a US-approved one even if GCC has initiated. Getting it to UN will be a waste of time as US would pressure entire UN to not say anything.

The fact of the matter is that it's the Yemeni players prerogative to decide - US has not officially sanctioned an air raid - and they wont. Apart from the Yemeni players, the saudis and the irani's have a minor stake. No one else has a stake in it nor do they have any say in the matter other than the UN.

Couldnt agree more. There was an article about six months ago on Pakwheels on this same topic about Pakistanis putting AlBakistan number plates. The author criticized them and called it a balant disrespect of the word Pakistan as its pronounced Al Bakistan. So the realization is slowly being drawn upon the masses. Lets hope it does sooner than later.

Remembering Arab accent . Friends was looking for Parking , so found a spot in 711 parking lot, he went inside for permission to cashier ..ask him if I can park the car in your lot...he replied in his arab accent...brother you can " bark any place in the barking lot, barking is free.........

some guy compared houthis to the yemeni version of the american dream.

that in itself tells you how much pakistanis are clueless about the middle east.

@crazyyafai should explain things to u guys better

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom