What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

The fact of the matter is that it's the Yemeni players prerogative to decide - US has not officially sanctioned an air raid - and they wont. Apart from the Yemeni players, the saudis and the irani's have a minor stake. No one else has a stake in it nor do they have any say in the matter other than the UN.

What you talking about? The air raids have Uncle Sam's blessing. Heck, the Yanks are accusing Iran for interfering in Yemen.

US warns Iran over 'support' for Houthi rebels in Yemen - BBC News

UAE is just playing like U.S. If you aren't with us, you are with terrorists. :tup:

doing the rounds in arab twitter
pak hypocrisy.jpg

or should i say pissed off arab twitter

I believe for sure Iran killed Pakistanis in Baluchistan using Proxies like BLA to send a Clear Msg. to Pakistan that do not follow Saudia Arabia Other wise Iran-Persia will Fuk You Pakistanis up in Baluchistan

it is very Probable then PTT killing Pakistanis in Baluchistan, Any way Pakistan have no real friend and Islamic Brothers, all just use Pakistan like Toilet Papers, Iran is more Dangerous than Saudi Arabia as Iran is our neighbour and occupy large Part of Pakistan...............Pakistan do not tilt towards Iran but go with SA and Gulf States and still tell them clearly that Pakistan Army will not land in YEMEN........Period

Also, Saudi Arabia is giving Billions of $$$$ of Aid to Pakistan plus Cheap Oil and What Persia-Iran give us NOTHING! Jack shiiiit, they only asking from us.......There are millions of Persian-Iranis in Pakistan, since the time of Khomeni so called Islamic Revolution but in reality It is Shia Revolution against Sunnis of Pakistan, Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Gulf Countries

Great Satan is now again sleeping with Not so great Persian-Iran Supremacist Racist Iran, Persians Hate Pakistanis, Arabs, Kurds, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Yemen, Dubai, UAE, all Arab Gulf States but there Hate against any Sunnis have NO Bound as they believe that Sunnis are the one who killed Imam Hussain and Sunni Abu Bakr, Caliph Omar and Osman were the reason Ali did not get leadership of Muslims and Islam

How I know this as I lived with so called Not so great Persians - Iranis
Once Iran was majority Sunni Country but Shia Minority was in Power, Shia Elite decided to change Iran from Sunni Majority State to Shia using force, just read this History it is very Informative part of Shia Majoosi Iran - Donot trust Racist Persians as once they get into your country either they change you by tactics or just using Taqqiya Shia-Jew Concept of Lies to fool you in believing there Lies as Truth!
Why you are posting this at all threads ??

I feel so bad for future of these Arbeez. Poor shits will curse the day they pissed Pakistan off. Death to the GCC! :D

Chall bey salay Arbee poodle. Pehlay angraizee likhna to seekh. Al-shaikh-al-bakistani-slave!

On topic: Your mind is so fvcked up that I bet you believe all the crap you write... go see a licensed medical professional and get that head of yours fixed!

I believe for sure Iran killed Pakistanis in Baluchistan using Proxies like BLA to send a Clear Msg. to Pakistan that do not follow Saudia Arabia Other wise Iran-Persia will Fuk You Pakistanis up in Baluchistan!

it is very Probable then PTT killing Pakistanis in Baluchistan, Any way Pakistan have no real friend and Islamic Brothers, all just use Pakistan like Toilet Papers, Iran is more Dangerous than Saudi Arabia as Iran is our neighbour and occupy large Part of Pakistan...............Pakistan do not tilt towards Iran but go with SA and Gulf States and still tell them clearly that Pakistan Army will not land in YEMEN........Period

Also, Saudi Arabia is giving Billions of $$$$ of Aid to Pakistan plus Cheap Oil and over 5 million Pakistanis work in SA, UAE, Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait and other Gulf States and What Persia-Iran give us NOTHING! Jack shiiiit, they only asking from us.......There are millions of Persian-Iranis in Pakistan, since the time of Khomeni so called Islamic Revolution but in reality It is Shia Revolution against Sunnis of Pakistan, Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Gulf Countries

Great Satan aka USA according to Iran is Now again sleeping with Not so great Persian-Iran Supremacist Racist Iran, Persians Hate Pakistanis, Arabs, Kurds, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Yemen, Dubai, UAE, all Arab Gulf States but there Hate against any Sunnis have NO Bound as they believe that Sunnis are the one who killed Imam Hussain and Sunni Abu Bakr, Caliph Omar and Caliph Osman were the reason Ali did not get leadership of Muslims and Islam

How I know this as I lived with so called Not so great Persians - Iranis and I know them inside Out!

Once Iran was majority Sunni Country but Shia Minority was in Power, Shia Elite decided to change Iran from Sunni Majority State to Shia using force, just read this History it is very Informative part of Shia Majoosi Iran - Donot trust Racist Persians as once they get into your country either they change you by tactics or just using Taqqiya Shia-Jew Concept of Lies to fool you in believing there Lies as Truth!

@Dino. That saudia funding 80pc, is already mentioned in image as western speculation. Western media has always remained obsessed with paks nuclesr arsenal, and lately i had read we had 60pc funding coming from ksa now it has jumped to 80pc
Mostly such articles and speculation that i have read on news sites is done by jewish writers..so seems understandable.
When nuclear program was started in 72 maybe around that time bhutto had sought some financial help ,cuz it was an era when a section of country had dismembered and we were recoverng from economic losses due to war, so it was around in that beginning phase we might have recieved some support , and then in 98 oil supply ,and thats that. Why exaggerate it to such extent.

Last edited:
I feel so bad for future of these Arbeez. Poor shits will curse the day they pissed Pakistan off. Death to the GCC! :D

pyaar se kahihay na emperor ji :D

hahaha you know I'd pay to see how irritated you probably get when I annoy you, but kya keron pyaar hi itna atta hai :lol:;):kiss3:

I believe for sure Iran killed Pakistanis in Baluchistan using Proxies like BLA to send a Clear Msg. to Pakistan that do not follow Saudia Arabia Other wise Iran-Persia will Fuk You Pakistanis up in Baluchistan!
.....!

Allah Nazar's BLF has long been killing Punjabi and Seraiki laborers and teachers since a long long time. I don't know where you guys were before. Maybe sleeping? Iran has nothing to do with it.

And why do we need to pick sides in the first place? For me, both Arabs and Persians suck equally big c!@#.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom