What's new

Arab royal hunts down 2,100 houbara bustards in three week safari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually KSA has tropical areas. Not something that can be set about your wasteland called Afghanistan. :lol: Let alone the entire Arab world that has more wildlife than you can ever imagine.
Besides we already have Houbara Bustards.

That's not the point. The point is the diarrhea that keeps running out from your donkey mouth that somehow is tolerated here while anyone that counters it receives a ban.

As I said go engage in some bachi bazi. You might get some much needed relief. If the heroine is not working. If a drone is not going to hit your empty skull in any given time that is.

Know your historical place.

See such an ignorant mind, I told you so many times I am no Afghan but you just don't understand.

I understand living a nomadic life in a desert and grazing camels in harsh heat can have an affect on your brain but I didn't realise it could be this serious.

Maybe you need to look at your own posts about killing Shias and Iranians, someone would think your wretched kind can actually do that.

Like I said to you, you are unwanted child, your people are unwanted and a regret, now you should really know your historical place.

The point is that your own country worships it yet you try to lecture people about how to be virtuous, which is the case. :lol:

Next ..

Iraq worships fire & mud & a sun god for all it matters, I don't care about Iran.

I want you Vahabi to counter the Saudi Arabia-Pakistan claims I made, even if I am wrong I should be corrected by someone, either a vahabi or a majoosi.

None of the vahabis can counter it

Iraq worships fire & mud & a sun god for all it matters, I don't care about Iran.

True. Iraq actually worths 0 to us, I'm not surprised to see you caring less for it.

I want you Vahabi to counter the Saudi Arabia-Pakistan claims I made, even if I am wrong I should be corrected by someone, either a vahabi or a majoosi.

What claim? Wishing that Pakistan finds a major oil filed? :lol: Look at your country, with all its oil, it is in a total mess.

There is no point to carry out this discussion or counter your empty " claim "

It's because they place nationalism below other things, like @BATMAN this guy would give his life for Saudis before he would for Pakistan. Dollar worshippers &TRASH.

Let us hear an explanation from the person working on PDF 24/7 protecting the name of KSA.
@Yzd Khalifa

Trash are those 35% Pakistanis, who want to send every single penny and technology developed by so called wahabi Pakistanis to Iran and India. Only, they have to be ashamed of there deeds.
While, nothing wrong in earning money from working in Saudi Arabia, lot of Saudi haters on this forum are raised with Saudi Money.
You can't see Saudi Arabia in isolated form, its same Arab block. It is home to Muslims from Indonesia to Maghrib.
Saudi Arabia is a good friend and have helped Pakistan state in last many decades.
We have helped Saudi Arabia, when ever they needed us and will help them as much we can.
Good and bad people are every where but in general Saudi Arabia is on right track.

On the contrary, it is you who is outsider, with no link to Pakistan.

Now go back to the topic, instead of getting personal as usual, and try to be rational.

True. Iraq actually worths 0 to us, I'm not surprised to see you caring less for it.

What claim? Wishing that Pakistan finds a major oil filed? :lol: Look at your country, with all its oil, it is in a total mess.

There is no point to carry out this discussion or counter your empty " claim "

At least explain hunting the animal story, you're supposed to defend the Vahabi SAUD family here.

See such an ignorant mind, I told you so many times I am no Afghan but you just don't understand.

I understand living a nomadic life in a desert and grazing camels in harsh heat can have an affect on your brain but I didn't realise it could be this serious.

Maybe you need to look at your own posts about killing Shias and Iranians, someone would think your wretched kind can actually do that.

Like I said to you, you are unwanted child, your people are unwanted and a regret, now you should really know your historical place.

Dude you're so racist :rofl:

Trash are those 35% Pakistanis, who want to send every single penny and technology developed by so called wahabi Pakistanis to Iran and India. Only, they have to be ashamed of there deeds.
While, nothing wrong in earning money from working Saudi Arabia, lot of Saudi haters on this forum are raised with Saudi Money.
You can't see Saudi Arabia in isolated form, its same Arab block. It is home to Muslims from Indonesia to Maghrib.
Saudi Arabia is a good friend and have helped Pakistan state in last many decades.
We have helped Saudi Arabia, when ever they needed us and will help them as much we can.
Good and bad people are every where but in general Saudi Arabia is on right track.

On the contrary, it is you who is outsider, with no link to Pakistan.

Now go back to the topic, instead of getting personal as usual, and try to be rational.

You said you have no sect turns out your sect is VAHABI as well.

@ghilzai

Why is a militarily, culturally, linguistically and religiously conquered donkey like you still barking? BTW do donkeys bark?

Camels have historically been the second most expensive land animals in terms of transportation. Only second to horses, particularly the world famous Arabian horses. Camels helped created the most ancient civilizations from Egypt to Mesopotamia to Yemen to Dilmun and the Levant.

In your case the useless people that you represent with barely 1000 years of history and very few achievements were lucky if they had a donkey. Only wealthy people in your culture owned camels let alone horses.:lol:

Now go clean a toilette before you make up false claims that I have never written.

I see you have obsession with donkeys, I can send you one but look around you are surrounded by donkeys.

Historically you guys were a mistake , do you deny that that you guys are the unwanted child of Abraham?.

So who is historically a mistake, who Khalif died a death of a dog, kicked to death please tell me.

You guys are famous for sand, camels and burying your daughters and bat worshipping.

This retard has been wishing death upon Arabs on about 100 threads by now. A few minutes ago he started polluting our Arab Section for no apparent reason. Now his first post in this thread. This idiot is a systematic cretin troll with enormous inferiority complexes that is giving a bad name to his ethnic group and fellow Afghans here.

Mysteriously enough he has not been dealt with by the moderator team and never was.

He seems to like Jews a lot as well with his little obsession about offspring of Prophet Ibrahim (as) which is only something to be proud of rather than the opposite.

At least explain hunting the animal story, you're supposed to defend the Vahabi SAUD family here.

On this level, I guess the only thing I ought to do is to laugh to my bones collapses at you :lol: :D :laugh: :rofl: :omghaha:

According to the news, the guy was given the permission to hunt, there is nothing else left to defend but make fun of your posts.

I see you have obsession with donkeys, I can send you one but look around you are surrounded by donkeys.

Historically you guys were a mistake , do you deny that that you guys are the unwanted child of Abraham?.

So who is historically a mistake, who Khalif died a death of a dog, kicked to death please tell me.

You guys are famous for sand, camels and burying your daughters and bat worshipping.

Ni mama tu utton nazil hoya yay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom