What's new

Arab royal hunts down 2,100 houbara bustards in three week safari

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they are'nt Saudis. Most probably local hunters. But the birds are Houbara bustards. I just posted it to depict how this bird is being slaughtered mercilessly in mass numbers without any reason and just for sport.

Well are there any photos of those 2100 dead Houbara Bustards? It's a HUGE number. I somehow doubt the authencity of this number. It just makes no sense.

Our late Crown Prince did probably more than anyone else (public figure at least) to protect the Houbara Bustards. Both in KSA, other Arab countries and in Pakistan itself. All for that to be pissed at by a family member (half-brother)? I find this very strange.

A major conservation and breeding project is based near Agadir, Morocco and Rahim Yar Khan in Pakistan. The International Foundation for Conservation and Development of Wildlife is a not-for-profit foundation funded by Saudi crown prince Sultan bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud. The project breeds Houbaras using artificial insemination, and the offspring are released to the wild. A similar project, with The National Avian Research Centre of the International Fund for Houbara Conservation, under the auspices of the royal families of Abu Dhabi and Dubai, is under way in the UAE.[10]

Houbara Bustard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In any case if we assume that the report is correct then Pakistan should sue this individual.

KARACHI: A Saudi prince has poached over 2,100 internationally protected houbara bustards in 21-day hunting safari in Chagai, Balochistan, during which the royal also indulged in illegal hunting in protected areas, says a report.

The report titled ‘Visit of Prince Fahd bin Sultan bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud regarding hunting of houbara bustard’ prepared by Jaffar Baloch, divisional forest officer of the Balochistan forest and wildlife department, Chagai at Dalbandin, says the prince hunted for 21 days – from Jan 11, 2014 to Jan 31– and hunted 1,977 birds, while other members of his party hunted an additional 123 birds, bringing the total bustard toll to 2,100, sources said.

They said that hunting of the internationally protected bird was banned in Pakistan also, but the federal government issued special permits to Gulf states’ royals.

Permits, which are person specific and could not be used by anyone else, allow the holders to hunt up to100 houbara bustards in 10 days in the area allocated, excluding reserved and protected areas.

The report dated Feb 4, 2014 (No: 216-219 HB/CHI) says that during the 21-day safari the prince hunted the birds for 15 days in the reserved and protected areas, poached birds in other areas for six days and took rest for two days.

Giving a breakup of date-wise as well as area-wise details of the prince’s expedition, the report says that he hunted 112 houbara bustards in the Gut game sanctuary (Arbe pat) which is a reserved and protected area on Jan 11, 2014.

The next two days on Jan 12 and 13th he hunted 116 and 93 birds in the Gut game sanctuary (Sai Rek) which is also a reserved and protected area. Then for the next two days Prince Fahd, who is also governor of Tabuk, visited Sato Gut and hunted 82 and 80 houbaras on Jan 14 and 15, respectively. On Jan 16, he visited Gut-i-Barooth and hunted 79 houbaras. Both these areas are not protected areas, says the report.

For the next six days the Saudi royal camped in the Koh-i-Sultan state forest, which is a reserved and protected area, and hunted 93, 82, 94, 97, 96 and 120 houbara bustards on Jan 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22, respectively.

On Jan 23 and 24, he continued his hunting spree in the Gut game sanctuary (Dam), which is a reserved as well as protected area, and hunted 116 and 197 houbara bustards, respectively.

The prince carried out hunting of the protected bird in Thalo Station and hunted 89 houbara bustards on Jan 25 and spent the next two days hunting the birds in Pul Choto, killing 34 and 89 birds on Jan 26 and 27, respectively. Both of these areas are neither reserved nor protected, says the report.

The remaining four days, Prince Fahd spent in the Gut game sanctuary, a reserved as well as protected area, and hunted 92, 94, 119 and 97 birds on Jan 28, 29, 30, and 31, respectively. The royal guest took rest on Feb 1 and 2 at the Bar Tagzai base camp after bringing the grand total of his trophies to 1,977.

The report says: “123 birds were hunted by local representatives and other labourers of the hunting party. The total bustards hunted by Prince Fahd bin Abdul Sultan bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud are 1,977 and total bustards hunted by local representatives and other labourers are 123 bringing the grand total to 2100”.

Arab royal hunts down 2,100 houbara bustards in three week safari - DAWN.COM

We need to hunt some Arabs in return, attack on the embassy will be great, along with a policy of kill the Arab and let the snake go.

That's why I recall saying on another thread : 'I hope Pakistan finds a major oilfield to get out of this hell'
Something @Yzd Khalifa took as something offensive however I repeat it here again because it's the truth.

It's a one sided benefit, Saudis pretend to have love for Pakistan but they create division and hatred against Shi'a creating extremist suicide bombers.
We see Pakistani soldiers fighting for Saudis but not vice verse.

Another confirmation of how they view Pakistan as a slave/product to buy.

Saudi Crown Prince & Minister of Defense's Pakistan visit | Updates & Discussions | Page 5

Yzd Khalifa : Suffice to say that you're begging the Pakistanis to train your pilots - something we can easily veto if we want -

Look Pathan donkey. You are a military, culturally, religiously and linguistically conquered entity by Arabs. You people largely revere Arabs. A Pathan that speaks Arabic is considered a learned man and is revered by his entire village and tribe. No amount of fantasy from your part is going to change that. I know your people. There is a bigger chance of a Pathan taxi driver getting killed in the UAE.

Now go engage in some bachi bazi and inject some heroine. Maybe this will give you some much needed relief since you have already been polluted several threads on the Arab section of the forum for no reason. Here you are again. Donkey.

Is that the Jewish side in you speaking?.

You guys only existed because Abraham was struggling to have a child, you guys were plan b, and when plan a came along and plan b was a regret instantly, you can call yourself an Arab but we all know Arab is an unwanted Jewish child.

Last edited:
Oil isn't everything. If oil could have helped anyone, it would have pulled you off your misery immoderately :lol:
That's why I recall saying on another thread : 'I hope Pakistan finds a major oilfield to get out of this hell'
Something @Yzd Khalifa took as something offensive however I repeat it here again because it's the truth.

It's a one sided benefit, Saudis pretend to have love for Pakistan but they create division and hatred against Shi'a creating extremist suicide bombers.
We see Pakistani soldiers fighting for Saudis but not vice verse.

Another confirmation of how they view Pakistan as a slave/product to buy.

Saudi Crown Prince & Minister of Defense's Pakistan visit | Updates & Discussions | Page 5

Nothing comes close to how Iraqis are worshipping Iran, sending their own boys to die in Iraq while their own people are being slaughtered in Iraq itself, pretend to be an American-friendly nation. Not to mention that even the Kurds themselves take Iraq as a joke, they steal their own oil out in the open, no one can do a thing about it.

Look Pathan donkey. You are a military, culturally, religiously and linguistically conquered entity by Arabs. You people largely revere Arabs. A Pathan that speaks Arabic is considered a learned man and is revered by his entire village and tribe. No amount of fantasy from your part is going to change that. I know your people. There is a bigger chance of a Pathan taxi driver getting killed in the UAE.

Now go engage in some bachi bazi and inject some heroine. Maybe this will give you some much needed relief since you have already been polluting several threads on the Arab section of the forum for no reason. Here you are again. What a donkey.

upload_2014-4-21_17-31-28.jpeg

Cry me a river. The facts I just mentioned are not going to change anyway. That serial donkey cretin has been polluting several thread with his "Arabs must be killed" rhetoric. As of right now he is polluting our section.

Anyway I guess that I just quoted and commented on a peaceful comment from his part, right?

Should you not be commenting on his posts that initiated my response before you act all offended?:lol:

Oil isn't everything. If oil could have helped anyone, it would have pulled you off your misery immoderately :lol:

Nothing comes close to how Iraqis are worshipping Iran, sending their own boys to die in Iraq while their own people are being slaughtered in Iraq itself, pretend to be an American-friendly nation. Not to mention that even the Kurds themselves take Iraq as a joke, they steal their own oil out in the open, no one can do a thing about it.

None of us care about Iran, you're obsession with Safavids is not our issue.
Also why don't you counter it instead of talking about Iraq which is irrelevant in this thread.

So counter it.

Cry me a river. The facts I just mentioned are not going to change anyway. That serial donkey cretin has been polluting several thread with his "Arabs must be killed" rhetoric. As of right now he is polluting our section.

Anyway I guess that I just quoted and commented on a peaceful comment from his part, right?

Should you not be commenting on his posts that initiated my response before you act all offended?:lol:

yeah actually I just looked at his comments. I'm going to take myself out of this discussion. He's just as racist. Damn, just read what he wrote. Carry on, lol.

yeah actually I just looked at his comments. I'm going to take myself out of this discussion. He's just as racist. Damn, just read what he wrote. Carry on, lol.

Basically 50% of all of his 1250 posts or so is about killing Arabs. He is a retard. Now at it again after polluting several threads on the Arab Section a few minutes ago. I have reported dozens of his posts but his comments were somehow never dealt with.

So applying the same poison turned out to work on the Arab Section aside from mentioning a few historical facts that made him quite.

I care for the welfare of wild life in my country. I have every right as a Pakistani to say fukk off go hunt something in your desert.

I care for the welfare of wild life in my country. I have every right as a Pakistani to say fukk off go hunt something in your desert.

Actually KSA has tropical areas. Not something that can be set about your landlocked wasteland called Afghanistan. :lol: Let alone the entire Arab world that has more wildlife than you can ever imagine.
Besides we already have Houbara Bustards.

That's not the point. The point is the diarrhea that keeps running out from your donkey mouth that somehow is tolerated here while anyone that counters it receives a ban.

As I said go engage in some bachi bazi. You might get some much needed relief. If the heroine is not working. If a drone is not going to hit your empty skull in any given time that is.

Know your historical place.

Last edited:
None of us care about Iran, you're obsession with Safavids is not our issue.
Also why don't you counter it instead of talking about Iraq which is irrelevant in this thread.

So counter it.

The point is that your own country worships it yet you try to lecture people about how to be virtuous, which is the case. :lol:

Next ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom