What's new

UAE royals arrive in Chagai for hunting Houbara bustards

How? Who's mistake is it? Why didn't we prevent the extinction by farming this species?
IT GOVT AND ALL WIDLIFE SITES STATES THA HOUBARA BASTERED HAS THREAT OF EXTINCTION. ITS OUR GOVT MISTAKE TO GIVE THE PERMIT TO ARAB SHEIKH, YOU KNOW IS OUR DEPARTMENT/MINSTARY OF WILDLIFE CONDITION

IT GOVT AND ALL WIDLIFE SITES STATES THA HOUBARA BASTERED HAS THREAT OF EXTINCTION. ITS OUR GOVT MISTAKE TO GIVE THE PERMIT TO ARAB SHEIKH, YOU KNOW IS OUR DEPARTMENT/MINSTARY OF WILDLIFE CONDITION
go protest.
need a container? a financier with a G5?
secured satellite or blackberry communication piece?

When PM advisors have business and financial interest in GCC countries ...who will stop bird mass killings.. Imran Khan has no property in London or UAE....but ..

ITS NOT POLITICS SIR BUT CURRENT GOVT IS DOING BAD AT LEAST ON THAT CASE

There is nothing you can do against the government. It is the largest employer and has more guns than you can ever imagine to bring to the table.

You can hire an Indian NGO and approach Cher just like that elephant.

There is nothing you can do against the government. It is the largest employer and has more guns than you can ever imagine to bring to the table.

You can hire an Indian NGO and approach Cher just like that elephant.
And??? why and how India come into that case???

IK should slap his face publicly for his earlier comments about such hunting trips. Man this guy has zero credibility, he takes uturn as if its a joke. What a lowlife dumb moron.
He has done more for Pakistan then you ever can. He has fought for Pakistan when you were busy being supporter of corrupt MAFIAs who destroyed Pakistan economy and made it dependent on Arab world. When they were busy betraying and robbing Pakistan you were either quite or in their support. So please stop lecturing Imran Khan.

And what about you think about Nawaz and ZARDARI??? they aren't traitors of Pakistan

I didn't say Imran Niazi was a traitor. I just said he is close to the Indians.

Nawaz and Zardari also employ vast number of people and private militias but not on the scale of the government.

I have never seen Nawaz or Zardari drive around foreign dignitaries.

I didn't say Imran Niazi was a traitor. I just said he is close to the Indians.

Nawaz and Zardari also employ vast number of people and private militias but not on the scale of the government.

I have never seen Nawaz or Zardari drive around foreign dignitaries.
and why do you think any valid reasons lol???

These immoral bustards should be told they are not welcome. They have heart the feelings of the Pakistani people by their blatant disregard of Islamic and international justice by their partnerships with Israel. Pakistani people should let them know they do not want them hunting our endangered Bustards.

Back
Top Bottom