What's new

Arab League Report about Syrian Situation Leaked!

How do you know majority support Assad?? How do you know??

Easy to prove:

1. In the country of 22 mln. the demonstrations against Assad were up to tens of thousands. Demonstrations to support Assad - from hundreds of thousands to millions. See the difference? If millions would go to the streets against Assad, his regime would be finished like Shah's in Iran, or Mubarak's in Egypt. Thats how peaceful revolutions go, not some thousands of people in the country of 22 mln. Common sense.

2. "poll commissioned by The Doha Debates, Syrians are more supportive of their president with 55% not wanting him to resign."

Thats Qatar arranged poll, and they are as anti-Assad as it comes.

Syria deserves democracy and rights for its citizens and not a rule from Father to Son. And I say this and I mean ALL countries in the world regardless. I am not a hypocrite I am a man of reality first and foremost. When the chair becomes more valuable to a ruler than lives he should be taken out by force if necessary.

Sure, so when Saudis will have democratic elections? :azn: And you say you arent hypocrite, so I'm waiting for an answer :)

Easy to prove:

1. In the country of 22 mln. the demonstrations against Assad were up to tens of thousands. Demonstrations to support Assad - from hundreds of thousands to millions. See the difference? If millions would go to the streets against Assad, his regime would be finished like Shah's in Iran, or Mubarak's in Egypt. Thats how peaceful revolutions go, not some thousands of people in the country of 22 mln. Common sense.

2. "poll commissioned by The Doha Debates, Syrians are more supportive of their president with 55% not wanting him to resign."

Sure, so when Saudis will have democratic elections? :azn: And you say you arent hypocrite, so I'm waiting for an answer :)

I thought You would be able to read between the lines, but apparently you don't have the capability.

Easy to prove:

Don't be a troll and try to change the subject with attacking other countries...

And let me explain to you about polls...

1) Polls are only consist thousands and in that small number they take the percent of peoples thoughts and with that percent they state the numbers of whole country....

2) Polls only include some parts of country, thats why if your poll contain west part of the country then you have Alawia and Christian part of Country which supports Assad but if you take that poll in east of the country than you will have a Sunni population where people are praticly hates Assad guts.

3) If you think that with poll numbers you can have a clear view of peoples thoughts on a country you are wrong...

4) please don't be a troll and try to change the subject to other issues or try to attack other countries...

How do you know majority support Assad?? How do you know?? Because Assad is an Iranian ally?? Is that it?? So automatically he everyone supports him?? You don't know that. Even I don't claim where the majority lies in but I know for a fact that I know about the situation better than you will ever be able to. It is not about Saudi media or Syrian media it is about reality on the ground from eye witnesses.
Syria deserves democracy and rights for its citizens and not a rule from Father to Son. And I say this and I mean ALL countries in the world regardless. I am not a hypocrite I am a man of reality first and foremost. When the chair becomes more valuable to a ruler than lives he should be taken out by force if necessary.

He is right, Asad has the support of the millions (the millions include the non-Syrains who support the receiver of 1/5th).

Nejad will make sure enough are sent to Syria and demonstrate and are shown on state TV as pro Asad supproters.

Add: As "pilgrims", not to mention other covers.

I have noticed something about the deaths reported in the mainstream media regarding Syria, they always mention some thing like "50 dead" and their source is "activists". They wont tell you who killed who, and no concrete evidence of these deaths, but the way they report these deaths it will lead you to believe that Assad's forces are killing all of them and they have irrefutable evidence of it.

Now i dont say Bashar Al Assad is a saint or that there has not been "collateral murder", but when i see countries like Saudi Arabia and Qatar teaming up with Nato and USA to implement democracy and human rights in a country like Syria, i smell some badass trollin.

I have noticed something about the deaths reported in the mainstream media regarding Syria, they always mention some thing like "50 dead" and their source is "activists". They wont tell you who killed who, and no concrete evidence of these deaths, but the way they report these deaths it will lead you to believe that Assad's forces are killing all of them and they have irrefutable evidence of it.

Now i dont say Bashar Al Assad is a saint or that there has not been "collateral murder", but when i see countries like Saudi Arabia and Qatar teaming up with Nato and USA to implement democracy and human rights in a country like Syria, i smell some badass trollin.

They can't have any other source because Syria does not let most of the wester media in its soil and when they give information to media its mostly pure propaganda...

They can't have any other source because Syria does not let most of the wester media in its soil and when they give information to media its mostly pure propaganda...

Yes what comes out regarding the anti Asad protests and the killings of the protestors by the shabeeha and others (بلطجية) is just trickle. No cameras are on ground except for mobile phones.

One Egyptian said to me in Egypt (during the anti Mubarak revolution) cameras were every where, and in Syria not a single camera is there, there are only mobiles.

The wahabi defenders blamin Syria ! The irony !!!!

My sh*t doesn't smell as bad as yours !!!

How do you know majority support Assad?? How do you know?? Because Assad is an Iranian ally?? Is that it?? So automatically he everyone supports him?? You don't know that. Even I don't claim where the majority lies in but I know for a fact that I know about the situation better than you will ever be able to. It is not about Saudi media or Syrian media it is about reality on the ground from eye witnesses.
And also Saudi Arabia needs democracy,not a rule from one member to another member of the corrupt Saudi family.There is a saying that:When you want something for your neighbor,you better expect it too.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom