What's new

Arab League to re-admit Bashar al-Assad’s Syria after more than a decade of isolation

"Take this war to Iranian platforms" lol. In Iranian platforms, Americans are recognized as unwanted elements.

Please force your hand to decide what type of posts are allowed on PDF because the Iranian section has tunred into a troll fest.

The user @kingQamaR tried to change the course of discussion of this thread. What does Uighur issue have to do with Arab league normalising with Syria?

And believe me if i had any trust in moderation of this forum, then i would have followed its terms wholeheartedly. I give you an example of stupid injustice in this forum, go check out the negative ratings that @jhungary has thrown at @beijingwalker and others.The user Beijingwalker receives negative ratings without insulting anyone and any nationality and for mere avoiding of verbal conflict with bullies of this forum such as Jhungary and Deino.

It is not random users like me that may undermine the rules of this forum but the bullies that have been chosen as moderators. That's why random users prefer not to follow the rules of bullies in this forum.

You sir yourself, represents a character that believes in western superiority in every field.

But all in all, you are right. I can't find a better way to convey my massage to the bullies since i have been taught in this very forum, that you have to fight for respect of bullies.

About your question, i have different que, who did arm Bin Laden to fight the Soviets? Who did arm headchoppers to fight Iranian influence in Syria and Iraq? And who benefits from insecurity in middle east?
There is a mechanism to challenge any and all negative ratings and even GHQ to address a complaint. Have @beijingwalker registered any at appropriate level?

Please follow Forum rules.

"Take this war to Iranian platforms" lol. In Iranian platforms, Americans are recognized as unwanted elements.

Right. So the decision is to use Pakistani platforms to bash Americans in general or people living in Western countries at every opportunity?

---

Ethnic / political / nationalistic hate

Needless to say, PDF wishes to be a productive exchange of ideas and not a place of spreading communal, national, political or religiously motivated hatred. Members found involved in such activities would be severely penalized.

---

Propaganda

Sometimes the news sources are being used to spread propaganda: weaponized information aimed at achieving a certain political goal. Usually this is to incriminate hatred amongst groups of people or vilify them. PDF does not believe in aiding the spread of propaganda that does not mean that PDF is closed to discussions about such pieces. When you are to post such pieces of information for the sake of discussion or clarification, kindly clearly state so in your post otherwise it would be treated as aiding the spread of propaganda and would result in penalization.

---

Pakistan Defense Forum (PDF) allows you to provide Iranian perspective to global developments but this does not entail expressing hatred of the WEST that is visible in your every second post. You need to reflect on how you state your views for a change.

Please force your hand to decide what type of posts are allowed on PDF because the Iranian section has tunred into a troll fest.

I have removed numerous posts from different threads in the Iranian Defense Section that I have found to be in violation of the Forum Rules. I have also prevented Pakistani and Turkish members from ganging up on Iranian members in the Iranian Defense Section during heated exchanges. Due to this decision, Turkish members dislike me to this day. This is the price I had to pay for my Moderation role here on PDF but I am thankful to PDF Administration for giving me the opportunity to serve as a part of its team.

The least I expect from Iranian members is to make productive contributions and not provoke more and more members in the manner you seem to in this thread and also in others.

PDF is very active forum and trolls are able to slip through the screening process from time-to-time. Mods also have a life outside PDF. I am preoccupied with personal work in this year. I will be more active next year.

Do not feed the trolls when they try to bait you.

The user @kingQamaR tried to change the course of discussion of this thread. What does Uighur issue have to do with Arab league normalising with Syria?

China is mentioned in the content you chose to post in this thread. The Other Person (OP) alluded to Chinese acceptance of authoritarian regimes around the world in pursuit of Chinese interests while highlighting Chinese human rights track record in Xinjiang. This seems to be a critical view of Chinese foreign policy in relation to the topic.

Since WE allow members to question American foreign policy decisions, WE will allow members to question foreign policy decisions of other countries as well. All in absolute fairness.

I understand Chinese positions well enough on a personal level and my view about developments in Xinjiang is in this post. Fair and balanced.

But I will NOT dictate other members about how to perceive China in their posts.

I am NOT dictating you about how to perceive United States (US) in your posts. I am simply telling you to be mindful of the Forum Rules in your posts. You violated two Forum Rules in this thread alone.

And believe me if i had any trust in moderation of this forum, then i would have followed its terms wholeheartedly. I give you an example of stupid injustice in this forum, go check out the negative ratings that @jhungary has thrown at @beijingwalker and others.The user Beijingwalker receives negative ratings without insulting anyone and any nationality and for mere avoiding of verbal conflict with bullies of this forum such as Jhungary and Deino.

This is your problem? I have removed numerous posts of member @jhungary as well.

What is your beef with @Deino by the way? This member talks about Chinese technologies in his publications and operates a forum dedicated to Chinese Defense as well. This member is very China-friendly. Chinese government should be thanking this member for marketing Chinese technologies, let alone others.

Focus on yourself.

It is not random users like me that may undermine the rules of this forum but the bullies that have been chosen as moderators. That's why random users prefer not to follow the rules of bullies in this forum.

Who has bullied you in this forum from the team?

Respect Forum Rules and nobody will question you.

You sir yourself, represents a character that believes in western superiority in every field.

I focus on Facts and Figures and not on any country's political rhetoric.

Fortunately or unfortunately, the WEST does seem to have superiority over other countries in a large number of fields.

But all in all, you are right. I can't find a better way to convey my massage to the bullies since i have been taught in this very forum, that you have to fight for respect of bullies.

About your question, i have different que, who did arm Bin Laden to fight the Soviets? Who did arm headchoppers to fight Iranian influence in Syria and Iraq? And who benefits from insecurity in middle east?

You have the right to state your views and criticize American foreign policy but try to be logical and less defensive in regards to who has what to say about Iran and its allies.

No country is perfect - many have skeletons in their respective closets.

US and Pakistan armed the so-called Mujahideen to challenge Soviet forces in Afghanistan in the 1980s. Osama Bin Laden is a former Mujahid who founded Al-Qaeda Network in 1988 and decided to challenge US in the Middle East on ill-advised grounds. US has presence in the Middle East through bilateral relations with different countries in the Middle East. This is common sense.

Who did arm headchoppers to fight Iranian influence in Syria and Iraq? And who benefits from insecurity in middle east?

If anything, Iran has benefited the most from American move to topple Saddam regime and reshape political landscape of Iraq in recent years. YOU should be thanking US for providing this level of service FREE OF COST - something Iran could not pull off in 8 years in a war with Iraq.

The Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL) was created by people who were part of Saddam regime in response to American De-Baathification program:

A large number of people had lost their jobs due to De-Baathification program:

The ill-advised sectarianism of Nouri al-Maliki during his tenure as the Prime Minister (PM) of Iraq did not help:

If you treat Iraqi Sunni like shit, what do you expect from them in return?

Syria also contributed to ISIL movement:

"Yes, I think extremism was there. It is in the region, not in Iraq. Don’t forget that extremism came from other countries. And these would-be suicide bombers came from all over the Arab world, and from almost over 100 countries, even some Western countries. And they were large numbers, and they managed to bring themselves in Syria, they did occupy quite large swaths of territory in Syria, and then they were able to cross into Iraq.

Now, the fault lines are this: Under these circumstances, you should win your population over. You shouldn’t push your population towards the other side. What happened because of political enmity, and political differences in the country, it was one against the other. So with the government, and the government has set an opposition, whether they are Shia or Sunni or Kurds. And these others, they were gathering against the government. By doing this, they were attracting people from all sorts of life, including terrorists, including those who resort to violence. And in that critical moment, the whole thing snapped. Terrorists, because they were able in Syria, they were being readied to cross the border to Iraq. And the atmosphere in Iraq was created that they will welcome these fighters in the country. And that was a major mistake by the government. And they could have done much better by winning over their own people, the Iraqi people, so that terrorists will not thrive into our own communities.

And that’s what happened. The whole state collapse, security forces collapse, whole divisions of the army collapse, and the terrorists took over. And of course, some people in these areas welcomed these terrorists under the assumption that these terrorists will save them from — I put it in brackets — the oppressive means of the Baghdad government, although it wasn’t oppressive as such. But people were not happy. So they thought this Daesh, and these tours will help them to take out what they think is their own."

Credit to Ex Iraqi PM Dr. Haider al-Abadi

ISIL was too big for any regional power to tackle on its own. Iran-led forces such as Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF) were fighting ISIL but were not up to the task of defeating an adversary of this size composed of former Iraqi military troops and volunteers from so many countries. Americans under Obama administration bombed ISIL back to oblivion across Iraq and Syria in an attempt to defeat this movement. This fact might not be acknowledged in Iranian circles and PMF might pretend that bombing never happened in interviews but it was impossible to defeat ISIL without significant application of Air Power as pointed out in here. US was the only country capable of striking across ISIL positions across Iraq and Syria from different directions on a regular basis.

Iraqi account of the war against ISIL for reference:

And who benefits from insecurity in middle east?

Different countries and regimes.

Blame-game is not helpful.

Dude, you insult people, including me, and said you "Earn" that right to insult people and you don't care about rating, well, if you do, then I also "Earn" that right to negative rate your post.

Now you are saying my negative rating is "Injustice" so yes, maybe you should start your own forum and applies your own "rule" where you insult other member is allowed, and people react to it is not.

I mean the rules are there BEFORE you join the forum, everyone, mod or not, abide to those rules, and no one is exempted, not me, not @Deino not @LeGenD. I have had my post removed, I have had banned because my violation, I accept all that to be my doing, i don't yell foul. I don't yell out "This is gross injustice when I disagree with him" You disagree with me all you want, I don't care, a lot of people I inderact with I have a disagreed view on, @Foinikas and I butted head numerous times over Ukrain and Russian war, an old member called @AUSTERLITZ and I butted head over Indian military history. @xuxu1457 and I butt headed on Chinese issue, even @S10 and I constantly butt headed in Chinese issue, do you see me leaving them any negative rating? No. That's because those are not for I simply disagree with you, but the way you disagree with.

You want to think your point is valid, and you are hence "legally" dish out insult is justified, that's you, go look at the forum charter, you don't get to choose what is "Justified" we are all talking about opinion. Not over the head egoism.

Right. So the decision is to use Pakistani platforms to bash Americans in general or people living in Western countries at every opportunity?

---

Ethnic / political / nationalistic hate

Needless to say, PDF wishes to be a productive exchange of ideas and not a place of spreading communal, national, political or religiously motivated hatred. Members found involved in such activities would be severely penalized.

---

Propaganda

Sometimes the news sources are being used to spread propaganda: weaponized information aimed at achieving a certain political goal. Usually this is to incriminate hatred amongst groups of people or vilify them. PDF does not believe in aiding the spread of propaganda that does not mean that PDF is closed to discussions about such pieces. When you are to post such pieces of information for the sake of discussion or clarification, kindly clearly state so in your post otherwise it would be treated as aiding the spread of propaganda and would result in penalization.

---

Pakistan Defense Forum (PDF) allows you to provide Iranian perspective to global developments but this does not entail expressing hatred of the WEST that is visible in your every second post. You need to reflect on how you state your views for a change.

I have removed numerous posts from different threads in the Iranian Defense Section that I have found to be in violation of the Forum Rules. I have also prevented Pakistani and Turkish members from ganging up on Iranian members in the Iranian Defense Section during heated exchanges. Due to this decision, Turkish members dislike me to this day. This is the price I had to pay for my Moderation role here on PDF but I am thankful to PDF Administration for giving me the opportunity to serve as a part of its team.

The least I expect from Iranian members is to make productive contributions and not provoke more and more members in the manner you seem to in this thread and also in others.

PDF is very active forum and trolls are able to slip through the screening process from time-to-time. Mods also have a life outside PDF. I am preoccupied with personal work in this year. I will be more active next year.

Do not feed the trolls when they try to bait you.

China is mentioned in the content you chose to post in this thread. The Other Person (OP) alluded to Chinese acceptance of authoritarian regimes around the world in pursuit of Chinese interests while highlighting Chinese human rights track record in Xinjiang. This seems to be a critical view of Chinese foreign policy in relation to the topic.

Since WE allow members to question American foreign policy decisions, WE will allow members to question foreign policy decisions of other countries as well. All in absolute fairness.

I understand Chinese positions well enough on a personal level and my view about developments in Xinjiang is in this post. Fair and balanced.

But I will NOT dictate other members about how to perceive China in their posts.

I am NOT dictating you about how to perceive United States (US) in your posts. I am simply telling you to be mindful of the Forum Rules in your posts. You violated two Forum Rules in this thread alone.

This is your problem? I have removed numerous posts of member @jhungary as well.

What is your beef with @Deino by the way? This member talks about Chinese technologies in his publications and operates a forum dedicated to Chinese Defense as well. This member is very China-friendly. Chinese government should be thanking this member for marketing Chinese technologies, let alone others.

Focus on yourself.

Who has bullied you in this forum from the team?

Respect Forum Rules and nobody will question you.

I focus on Facts and Figures and not on any country's political rhetoric.

Fortunately or unfortunately, the WEST does seem to have superiority over other countries in a large number of fields.

You have the right to state your views and criticize American foreign policy but try to be logical and less defensive in regards to who has what to say about Iran and its allies.

No country is perfect - many have skeletons in their respective closets.

US and Pakistan armed the so-called Mujahideen to challenge Soviet forces in Afghanistan in the 1980s. Osama Bin Laden is a former Mujahid who founded Al-Qaeda Network in 1988 and decided to challenge US in the Middle East on ill-advised grounds. US has presence in the Middle East through bilateral relations with different countries in the Middle East. This is common sense.

If anything, Iran has benefited the most from American move to topple Saddam regime and reshape political landscape of Iraq in recent years. YOU should be thanking US for providing this level of service FREE OF COST - something Iran could not pull off in 8 years in a war with Iraq.

The Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL) was created by people who were part of Saddam regime in response to American De-Baathification program:

A large number of people had lost their jobs due to De-Baathification program:

The ill-advised sectarianism of Nouri al-Maliki during his tenure as the Prime Minister (PM) of Iraq did not help:

If you treat Iraqi Sunni like shit, what do you expect from them in return?

Syria also contributed to ISIL movement:

"Yes, I think extremism was there. It is in the region, not in Iraq. Don’t forget that extremism came from other countries. And these would-be suicide bombers came from all over the Arab world, and from almost over 100 countries, even some Western countries. And they were large numbers, and they managed to bring themselves in Syria, they did occupy quite large swaths of territory in Syria, and then they were able to cross into Iraq.

Now, the fault lines are this: Under these circumstances, you should win your population over. You shouldn’t push your population towards the other side. What happened because of political enmity, and political differences in the country, it was one against the other. So with the government, and the government has set an opposition, whether they are Shia or Sunni or Kurds. And these others, they were gathering against the government. By doing this, they were attracting people from all sorts of life, including terrorists, including those who resort to violence. And in that critical moment, the whole thing snapped. Terrorists, because they were able in Syria, they were being readied to cross the border to Iraq. And the atmosphere in Iraq was created that they will welcome these fighters in the country. And that was a major mistake by the government. And they could have done much better by winning over their own people, the Iraqi people, so that terrorists will not thrive into our own communities.

And that’s what happened. The whole state collapse, security forces collapse, whole divisions of the army collapse, and the terrorists took over. And of course, some people in these areas welcomed these terrorists under the assumption that these terrorists will save them from — I put it in brackets — the oppressive means of the Baghdad government, although it wasn’t oppressive as such. But people were not happy. So they thought this Daesh, and these tours will help them to take out what they think is their own."

Credit to Ex Iraqi PM Dr. Haider al-Abadi

ISIL was too big for any regional power to tackle on its own. Iran-led forces such as Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF) were fighting ISIL but were not up to the task of defeating an adversary of this size composed of former Iraqi military troops and volunteers from so many countries. Americans under Obama administration bombed ISIL back to oblivion across Iraq and Syria in an attempt to defeat this movement. This fact might not be acknowledged in Iranian circles and PMF might pretend that bombing never happened in interviews but it was impossible to defeat ISIL without significant application of Air Power as pointed out in here. US was the only country capable of striking across ISIL positions across Iraq and Syria from different directions on a regular basis.

Iraqi account of the war against ISIL for reference:

Different countries and regimes.

Blame-game is not helpful.
I mean, mod job is to enforce forum rules, if you feel injustice happened you go complain to GHQ, that's fair.

but this poster in particular think otherwise, as you probably seen in mod report and mod help thread, you would know where he stand at rules, law and order.

As for @beijingwalker he once threatened my wife life on this very forum, that is the issue where even to a point @waz agree, and he is still posting, well, more or less spamming thread, that show you how lenient forum rules standard are here. Maybe this is the core issue? I don't know.

Last edited:
3 million Uighur in education camps? No surprise beijing agree with this move

False news

China is happy to see the reconciliation between Saudi Arabia and Iran, and the unity of the Arab countries.

Propaganda

Bhai,that's beijingwalker 24/7 literally. Why is he still allowed on the forum? Why? What's the going on?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom