What's new

Anyone been to Iran?

Iran is a beautiful place and the cuisine is the best if you are a meat lover. Regarding terrorism it is less in Iran than it is in Turkey that is not just a statement. Terrorism is even less than USA so you can imagine how it is. You will not find night clubs tho but a beautiful cities and good accommodation. In time time of shah Iran Tehran was a better destination than New York but it is a bit more religious now a days. If you visit try looking for those Chelo kababs

Sure Tehran (home to what exactly, what historical sites etc.) was a better destination than the economic and financial capital of the world even back then and a tourism Makkah in the form of NYC.:lol: Another drugged Mullah drone. Hilarious to read such nonsense but it is after all PDF so not surprised. People just need to read my posts in this thread to discover the obvious ignorant nonsense.

NYC is more famous, more visited, more rich and more iconic than all of Iran combined many times over. That's a fact.

Iranians treat Shia arabs with racism I don't know why

1400 years of complexes. However I doubt that as they behave and often tend to suck up to Arabs when visiting Arab lands (Makkah, Madinah, Karbala, Najaf etc.). Usually this bravado is limited to the screen as they know what will happen in person. No need to tell about how the situation is in the West in this regard. Most of them are confused for being Arabs and most believe that Iran is an Arab country. That should tell you everything really.

I believe this behavior is limited to mostly Afghan refugees although you hear unfortunate news occasionally when it comes to the Arab minority in Iran.

Anyway the current Mullah's ruling Iran (most claiming Arab ancestry ironically) cannot afford to alienate Shia Arabs as they are their only regional allies. Once the "Islamic" regime (pseudo Islamic regime) ends what kind of relationship will they have to the average Iraqi Shia Arab or Lebanese Shia Arab? The only key here is religion (Shia Islam). Once that is gone there will be nothing left.

So we Arab nationalists should do everything in our power to encourage Iranian nationalism. If that happens this problem of the Wilayat al-Faqih regime and their drones will be solved and we will be back to pre-1979. This will happen eventually and I look forward to the drones dreams being crushed.

I look forward to them obsessing about tiny Tajikistan and failed Afghanistan rather than beautiful Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Bahrain etc.

It will be good for the region too overall. I am sure that if there was no religious aspect, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict could also be easier solved. Foreign regimes hijack that conflict and use it. Iran being a prime example.

Last edited:
Sure Tehran (home to what exactly, what historical sites etc.) was a better destination than the economic and financial capital of the world even back then and a tourism Makkah in the form of NYC.:lol: Another drugged Mullah drone. Hilarious to read such nonsense but it is after all PDF so not surprised. People just need to read my posts in this thread to discover the obvious ignorant nonsense.

NYC is more famous, more visited, more rich and more iconic than Iran combined. That's a fact.
@WebMaster please take care of this TTP agent. He is jumping to personal attacks.

how was it? Dangerous? Aware me please

I read people with British passports aren't allowed to go anywhere without a tour guide? Wtf?
If you are a caviar lover than Iran is a Place for you. You can find it cheap there.

Here are few images.
Shemshak-Ski-Resort-Site-Slide1.jpg

Dizin-Ski-Resort-Site-Slide6.jpg

160202152915-iran-winter-sports-09-super-169.jpg

456346309.jpg

106614093.jpg

iran-shiraz-beautiful-nasir-al-mulk-mosque.jpg

The best thing you can buy in Iran is this.
silk-persian-hunting-rug.jpg

Qum silk rugs they are beautiful and feel so soft. these rugs are the main reason behind silk road the Qum silk Rugs. Previously you could buy them from Singapore as trade was not allowed via Iran but now Pakistan is starting a free trade zone with Iran.

Lol. Trust Hasani Al-Baghdadi himself to shit on a thread in the ME section about Iran. I try not to read his posts. His writing is almost as uninteresting as his personality.

Arab-Irani thing is not your concern keep icing on India and Kashmir I never saw an arab that meddling in India or Kashmir
Arabs is Pakistan's concern far more than Kashmir as Pakistan has been fighting Arab war when Israel knocked the door it was Pakistani pilots that stopped Israel not Arabs. It is Pakistani troops that are stationed in Saudis to protect. Throw Pakistan out of the Arab equation and how long can Arab world fight Iran. Pakistan is the balance in the equation and it is time for arabs to realize that it would better to be friends will all muslims than zions and Sam.

Lol. Trust Hasani Al-Baghdadi himself to shit on a thread in the ME section about Iran. I try not to read his posts. His writing is almost as uninteresting as his personality.

Ad Hominem is the refuge of those who's arguments have failed. @Saif al-Arab speaks the truth, a truth that is painful for you to hear.

IKR. They go on and on about Rumi, the guy is from Afghanistan! The list goes on and on.

Ruim was a Persian poet who grew up in a Persian family and region which has for thousands of years belonged to Greater Iran.

Besides, there is nothing more hilarious than a Indian accusing an Iranian of cultural theft. Many of your greatest cultural elements are originally Iranian, from architectural influences (Taj Mahal), food (biryani, etc), poetry, literature, music, etc.

Factually incorrect nonsense is not worth taking serious.

Yes, when realities become nonsense, then one really becomes deaf and blind.

Not "some fronts" but almost every single front by all accounts and all factual accounts most importantly.
I leave you in your Arab Supremacy syndrome.

No, I don't want fellow Arabs to travel to an entity that is ruled by an anti-Arab and hostile Mullah regime. The last thing that we need is for Arabs to donate money to that regime that controls the entire economy of Iran.
Same thing is told about KSA and Arab Countries by those Western Fanatics, who consider Islam and Saudia and other Islamic countries to be evil wrong doers. I see absolutely no difference in your behaviour and those right wing parties of the Europe who also come up with this same logic as you have shown here.

And if you are so much allergic to Iran and Iranian People, then you should have told exactly this SAME Reason in your first post (i.e. you hate Arabs to visit Iran), instead of telling lies about Iran that it is unsafe for the Tourists or poor or lacks the infrastructure blah blah blah.

It is not my problem that you don't read my posts. FGM is most widespread in Iran in the Near East and Arab Near East. I already told you that FGM is present in the Maghreb and Egypt due to African (Sahel) influences. The Shafi'i fiqh is widespread in Hijaz and Yemen but there is no tradition of FGM. Hence it is a non-Islamic practice that most likely derives from Sahel.

Don't try to be clever. Earlier Morocco and Sudan etc. were the ARAB countries, and now they have become the Maghreb?

Africa or whatever reason, but reality is this that these are the ARAB countries and they do 100 times more FGM than Iran.

And your claim about Imam Shafii has no value when these fatwas are themselves present in the books of Shafii fiqh and it is not due to African influence, but it is due to Shafii Islamic Fatwa that FGM is practised in these countries.
//
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_on_female_genital_mutilation#Sunni_view

The Shafi'i school considers female circumcision to be wajib (obligatory).[39]
The Hanbali school considers female circumcision to be makrumah (honorable) and strongly encouraged, to obligatory.[40]
The Maliki school considers female circumcision to be sunnah (optional) and preferred.[40]
The Hanafi school considers female circumcision to be sunnah (preferred).[40]
//

And this same Shafii Fiqh is practised in Indonesia and Malaysia, and as result 85% of Indonesian girls get FGM till they reach the age of 18 years, while 93% of girl in Malaysia get FGM.
Here you could not even make a lame excuse that Indonisian and Malaysian Muslims girls got FGM due to African culture. It is purely due to the Shafii fatwa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country#Indonesia

It is shame when you could not see the FGM in your Arab and then Sunni Indonesia and Malaysia, but for you all evils are due to Iran.

Moreover, you also told a lie about Yemen. FGM is highly practiced in Yemen and the Yemen's assembly opposed to declare it as a crime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country#Yemen

And there is no African Tribes present in Yemen that you again shift the blame upon the Africans.

But I know you. You will once again come out of blames of "nonsense" and will never provide any proofs regarding your claims. This is your last path to escape.

Don't write nonsense. There is no FGM among Sunni Arabs in Iran.
You pull out things from your own pocket, and then blame others for nonsense.

I already posted the link to the research (which is not from my own pockets like you), which is clear that it is the Shafii followers in the state of Hormozgan and its nearby islands (Qeshm and Hormuz) which contains the Shafii followers of Arab descend.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/04/female-genital-mutilation-iran-fgm

why are you replying to me then pi ss off dick head.

I can feel the disappointment kiddo. Good luck for ahead.

Yes, when realities become nonsense, then one really becomes deaf and blind.

I leave you in your Arab Supremacy syndrome.

Same thing is told about KSA and Arab Countries by those Western Fanatics, who consider Islam and Saudia and other Islamic countries to be evil wrong doers. I see absolutely no difference in your behaviour and those right wing parties of the Europe who also come up with this same logic as you have shown here.

And if you are so much allergic to Iran and Iranian People, then you should have told exactly this SAME Reason in your first post (i.e. you hate Arabs to visit Iran), instead of telling lies about Iran that it is unsafe for the Tourists or poor or lacks the infrastructure blah blah blah.

Don't try to be clever. Earlier Morocco and Sudan etc. were the ARAB countries, and now they have become the Maghreb?

Africa or whatever reason, but reality is this that these are the ARAB countries and they do 100 times more FGM than Iran.

And your claim about Imam Shafii has no value when these fatwas are themselves present in the books of Shafii fiqh and it is not due to African influence, but it is due to Shafii Islamic Fatwa that FGM is practised in these countries.
//
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_on_female_genital_mutilation#Sunni_view

The Shafi'i school considers female circumcision to be wajib (obligatory).[39]
The Hanbali school considers female circumcision to be makrumah (honorable) and strongly encouraged, to obligatory.[40]
The Maliki school considers female circumcision to be sunnah (optional) and preferred.[40]
The Hanafi school considers female circumcision to be sunnah (preferred).[40]
//

And this same Shafii Fiqh is practised in Indonesia and Malaysia, and as result 85% of Indonesian girls get FGM till they reach the age of 18 years, while 93% of girl in Malaysia get FGM.
Here you could not even make a lame excuse that Indonisian and Malaysian Muslims girls got FGM due to African culture. It is purely due to the Shafii fatwa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country#Indonesia

It is shame when you could not see the FGM in your Arab and then Sunni Indonesia and Malaysia, but for you all evils are due to Iran.

Moreover, you also told a lie about Yemen. FGM is highly practiced in Yemen and the Yemen's assembly opposed to declare it as a crime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country#Yemen

And there is no African Tribes present in Yemen that you again shift the blame upon the Africans.

But I know you. You will once again come out of blames of "nonsense" and will never provide any proofs regarding your claims. This is your last path to escape.

You pull out things from your own pocket, and then blame others for nonsense.

I already posted the link to the research (which is not from my own pockets like you), which is clear that it is the Shafii followers in the state of Hormozgan and its nearby islands (Qeshm and Hormuz) which contains the Shafii followers of Arab descend.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/04/female-genital-mutilation-iran-fgm

Nailed it.

Back
Top Bottom