What's new

Anyone been to Iran?

The country is nice and has good history and culture. I think reason why they do not have respect for Pakistanis because I believe they think we all taxi drivers, and talk loud and migrant criminals.
Plus the saudi/iran conflict which pak is friend with Saudis etc. I seriously started to think that Pakistan is the only place where a Muslim can go without being judged on his race.

more Arabic documentary about Iran for Arab brothers

Long time back when the Tehran airport was known as Mehrabad airport.

There are many more liberal Arab countries. As for "Arab regimes" no Arab regime is a tyrannical as the Iranian regime. As for history and culture, Egypt alone is worth more than 2-3 Iran's and that's just 1 Arab country of over 20. A joke to compare. Hence why there are millions of Indians just in the GCC but almost zero in Iran. Maybe you should relocate there instead?

I am in India - have no intention of relocating anywhere. If you are so keen on relocation, contact an immigration lawyer.

There is a difference between current regimes and their history and culture - of course all of Arabia is a treasure trove for culture and history patrons. It is unfair to compare history and culture of civilizations as all have their positives and negatives. Of course Jordan would be amazing to visit and UAE is all right. But the same Arabia includes countries like Saudi Arabia and Mauritiana - why would a tourist want to visit such Arab states over a Jordan?

Nobody cares and nobody is your "brother" here.
common, Arabs are our brothers and we respect them and help them in hard times such as nowadays.
Also I know that most of Arabs are not agree with you and they love Iranians.
Although always despicable people are exist in both side who love hate and war b/w Iranians and Arabs, while majority reject them.

IKR. They go on and on about Rumi, the guy is from Afghanistan! The list goes on and on.

What is the problem here? It is actually good that they are open to the poets and scholars from other nations.

Actually it is also true for Rumi himself that he loved Iran and there he didn't do the poetry in Pushto, but in Farsi. Rumi himself was impressed with the Persian Culture.

Peacock is a small thing. I am sure if any Indian King would have captured Iran, then he would have also taken Iranian precious things with him back to India. (Actually Indian Kings fought with other and looter each other). So there is no distinction between being a Muslim or a Hindu King, while all of them were almost the same in the history when it came to looting the conquered opponent.

how was it? Dangerous? Aware me please

I read people with British passports aren't allowed to go anywhere without a tour guide? Wtf?

Travel by train. It's beautiful.

Eastern cultures are welcoming of the guests. Blend in. Act like in place.

I don't know how they behave in Iran with a Pakistani, but my dad's best friend was an Iranian in Karachi who had a lot of business here. His family were cool.

However, I have heard that some look down on Pakistanis. Not sure how true that is. Let's face it, there are good and bad people everywhere. And if you travel the world and meet a lot of people, it only takes one *** to ruin the whole experience.

Iran is a beautiful place and the cuisine is the best if you are a meat lover. Regarding terrorism it is less in Iran than it is in Turkey that is not just a statement. Terrorism is even less than USA so you can imagine how it is. You will not find night clubs tho but a beautiful cities and good accommodation. In time time of shah Iran Tehran was a better destination than New York but it is a bit more religious now a days. If you visit try looking for those Chelo kababs

Back
Top Bottom