What's new

Anyone been to Iran?

7 years ago I would advice you to come and visit our country but now , I strongly advise you to not come here .... thanks to IRI , Iranian are become angry , we don't have patient and the crime rate is skyrocketing .... don't wast your life ...
Hello brother
Iran is safe and welcomed country
you are welcome here

just did a full research
Its literally impossible to get into Iran if you have british passport without a tour,It cost 20k hong kong dollar(2000+USD) to be part of a tour group for a 9 day trip,
wtf....

I was born in Hong Kong when the brits ruled it so i got to get a british passport by default lol, i have an HKID card and a Pakistan ID card but not sure if they would help especially when my passport is of Britain..

Lol what a waste, was hoping to visit that country tbh.

just did a full research
Its literally impossible to get into Iran if you have british passport without a tour,It cost 20k hong kong dollar(2000+USD) to be part of a tour group for a 9 day trip,
wtf....

I was born in Hong Kong when the brits ruled it so i got to get a british passport by default lol, i have an HKID card and a Pakistan ID card but not sure if they would help especially when my passport is of Britain..

Get a Pakistani passport with your NICOP and travel on that.You can carry a Pakistani passport as a dual national if your parents have Pakistani nationality.
Iran is an amazing country.enjoy your visit.

Nobody is going to read your nonsense.

Yes, I already predicted this behaviour. When all the proofs and facts go against you, then all of them become my nonsense.

Give me a break and come out of your Mental Disease and look at all the Links that I provided who all consists of the true facts, as compared to you when you are Only pulling thing out of your own pocket, without giving any proof.

Fact number 1)

FMG is most widespread in Iran of all Near Eastern/Western Asian nations (google which countries this is).

FMG is only present in Egypt and parts of the Maghreb and that is due to the influence of the Sahel and pre-Islamic traditions.

Fact number 3)

If FMG was considered legitimate by all 4 Sunni Muslim maddahib, FMG would be widespread and practiced by most if not all people in Arabia when that is nowhere near close to being the case. This includes Shafi'is.

What a foolish behaviour is that:

Facts are:

(1) You would be a fool to limit FMG to only the "Near East". Why not to see your "ARAB" influence in Malaysia and Indonesia with up to 93% FMG?
After all you are proud of your Arab Influence, but here you try to play clever and want to limit this part of evil Arab Fatwa to "Near East".

(2) And contrary to your constant blabbering without any proof, FMG is absolutely not widespread in Iran. And even if it is done in Iran, then again these are Sunni Kurds and Arab Shafii following Iranian Arabs.
The blame goes again upon the Arabi Shafii, but you are fool to blame the Iranians for this.

(3) And again you tried to misguide the people by claiming about Near East.
Even in Near East FMG is widespread, even more than Iran.

Alone in Yemen, FMG is above 30% (as I provided the link above), and your lie was caught red handed. It is much more than Iran. Even the Yemen Parliament opposed the laws against FMG

FMG in Saudia:
==========
And your another lie is about KSA, when you denied FMG in KSA. While reality is this that Shafai followers in KSA are involved in brutal Type 3 FMG in Saudia at it is practised much more than Iran.

//
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country#Saudi_Arabia

Female genital mutilation is present in Saudi Arabia.[25][47] FGM is most prevalent in Saudi regions following Shafi'i school within the Sunni sect of Islam, such as Hejaz, Tihamah and Asir.[176][177][178] In a clinical study, Alsibiani and Rouzi provide evidence of the practice in Saudi Arabia.[179] Another 2010 report claims post-FGM medical complications are an indicator of widespread prevalence of the practice in Saudi women.[180] A 2012 study finds, that of the Saudi women who had FGM, Type III was more common than Type I or II.[181]
//

And in UAE, this brutal FMG is still above 34% , but you are blind enough to hide all these and blame only upon Iran.

//

United Arab Emirates[edit source]
The WHO mentions a study that documents FGM in the United Arab Emirates, but does not provide data.[155][182] The practice is reportedly prevalent in rural and urban UAE.[183]) In a 2011 survey, 34% of Emirati female respondents said FGM had been performed on them, and explained the practice to customs and tradition.[27] FGM is a controversial topic in UAE, and people argue about whether it is an Islamic requirement or a tribal tradition. A significant number of UAE nationals follow in the footsteps of their parents and grandparents without questioning the practice. A 2012 report published by UAE government scores UAE at 31% on prevalence of Female Genital Mutilation.[184]
//

In Kuwait, it is above 38% and the brutal type 3 form of FMG:
//
Kuwait[edit source]
Female genital mutilation is prevalent in Kuwait in the Maliki madhab of Sunni Muslims. A 2011 study finds 38% of women having undergone FGM, with Type II and III common.[171]
//

And in Oman, there is so much widespread that the rate goes to 90% FMG.

//
Oman[edit source]
The practice is prevalent in Oman;[172] 90%[173] of females have been mutilated. A 2013 article describes FGM practice in Oman, and claims the practice is very common in Dhofar.[26] Type I is claimed to be common in southern Oman and typically performed within a few weeks of a girl's birth, while Type IV is observed in most parts of northern Oman.[174]
//

Mr. Saif, you must be more than 90% blind to be not able to see this 90% FMG in Oman

Arab-Irani thing is not your concern keep icing on India and Kashmir I never saw an arab that meddling in India or Kashmir

I wished that ARABS would have shown more courage in case of Kashmir and backed them against the occupation of India. But behaviour of Arabs was very disappointing.

And this thread was about a HK person wanted to travel to Iran as a tourists. These Arabs consider it their birth right to jump in this discussion about Iran. But when Pakistanies reply in this thread, then Arabs start crying that Pakistanies should not meddle in Arab-Irani thing. Peak of hypocrisy.

just did a full research
wtf....

Why don't you want to visit with a tour?

no, Iran dont attracts me much, Pakistan have all kind of whether and places, i would prefer Turkey over Iran.

how was it? Dangerous? Aware me please

I read people with British passports aren't allowed to go anywhere without a tour guide? Wtf?
I don't think iran is such a bad place as portrayed by many. Even though I do agree it's far more dangerous for Iranians with British citizenship (double nationality) or any iranian with a western country passport, many of whom have been detained for some flimsy excuse.
However, I believe for others there's no real danger in visiting the country and doing whatever they please.
So if you are an iranian with western passport (especially British or American one) then it's better for to be more wary/careful while visiting Iran, and be careful about what you do while there

Last edited:
yes i have been to Iran. Loved it there. very nice people.

Why to hide behind other Liberal Arab Countries?
And how Iran is more tyrannical than SA?

Matter of fact is this that Iranian People are many times more liberal than SA people, which consist of many many Salafi extremist fanatics.

In Iran, the tourists are randomly invited by many families, even if they don't know you. You cannot even imagine of it in SA.
True to some extent. From my knowledge, it's seems the Saudi government is more open and liberal than its people/public itself (same for other Arab governments), while the iranian government is more conservative/closed than its people who are among the most liberal(western oriented) open in the region and even in the Muslim world. All the Iranians I know/have met or have worked with in Europe are by far the most open, intellectual and liberal in their views compared to say Pakistanis, Bengldeshis, Saudis, Algerians etc. So it seems Iranians live in a different world compared to their Islamic conservative government.

It's an interesting situation.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Lol a 22 year old with limited $$ is not going to spend 2.5k USD(20k HKD) for a 9 day trip... 9 DAY TRIP Wtf so less?!?! if i was a CEO earning 10k a day then sure but i am not, an office clerk cannot afford that here.

costs of going with a tour = http://www.countryholidays.com.hk/en/destinations/middle-east-n-africa/iran.html

Lol... not affordable.

I think this high price is not due to Iran, but due to the service that you have chosen from HK.

Iran is cheap for sure.

Even if you are 22, still you could manage a trip to Iran through Internet at your own. You could easily book the hotels, and travel through taxi in Iran which is again very cheap. Actually Iran has very good METRO service in major cities like Tehran and Shiraz and there is absolutely no problem in travelling with METRO.

If still there are problems, then you could hire a trip to Iran through any Iranian Domestic Service, which will be certainly cheaper.

The funniest thing is that the Iranian Islamists owe so much to the Arabs while the Iranian nationalists owe so much to the ancestors of Arabs (Semites). That's maybe the greatest irony.

The funniest thing is that we use your own Arab brothers to fight our own war and kill your other Arab terrorist brothers on your own Arab soil.

I imagine, you being an Arab fascist. That must hurt you the most of all.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom