What's new

Any questions Regarding India

It's funny how insecure our Indians friends are about themselves that they have to project onto others.
The reality is that they all Indians don't share a common Language, religion, culture or even history.
man, even the Indian name comes form our river. How messed up do you have to be to name yourself after a feature that is not even in your country.
The only thing that binds them is their shared slavery to the British.
It is this lack of real identity that they look to Pakistan with jealously.
Pakistan may not have much, but the one thing that does bind it is common religion, and similar history.

This is regarding what I have seen on TV news yesterday, In India do you guyz have border gates within state to state? I saw something like that...

Yes we do have.They are more like checkposts on the roads.We dont have fenced borders marking the boundaries of each state.I have encountered quite a few myself,while travelling like a vagabond on my bike,with my friends.College days..Good times... :D

It's funny how insecure our Indians friends are about themselves that they have to project onto others.
The reality is that they all Indians don't share a common Language, religion, culture or even history.
man, even the Indian name comes form our river. How messed up do you have to be to name yourself after a feature that is not even in your country.
Pakistan may not have much, but the one thing that does bind it is common religion, and similar history.

What stuff are you smoking now??

Blah blah blah (Tipu fan boy)

if rajputs were equally as bad according to YOU (please note not me) then why the singled out hate for one man? is it just because of his religious orientation?

Please spare me on the debate whether Tipu was great or not. It seem you made your opinion based on the serial "The sword of Tipu Sultan". Kindly before debating read the history properly and then ask pointed question.

I am not the fan boy or hater of any historical character. Neither religion is of any consequences. (If you find any of my post suggesting anything to the contrary kindly point out). You asked whether he carried out religious killing, I told you he did. Most of his time his actions were political.

Many of this historical characters where of feudal mindset though US and England has been constituted in their times but they stick to their old traditions.
Regarding the names I provided kindly take pains and google to find the truth (I told you that these have been put together from the top of my head) anyhow many people reading the thread have already done it. In case there is a contrary information it will help me to correct the facts.

See a lot of ancient mosques in Rajasthan are built by the grant of local rajput chiefs this was a trivial thing may not be on google. It was like there are number of labourers working for me a large section request for permission and a few artisians for specialized job and a chief sanctions it. That is necessary to keep your subjects in control and getting proper work out of them.

Many of the artisans in today's North India are muslims or from Scheduled tribes so even today if they ask some small favors from their employers they usually comply. It is not such a big deal to be written peons about its basic management.

Understand that these ruler of the ancient India were fought for their own survival (even in the revolt of 1857). In multi-ethnic India; most of the decision were political where religious emotions have to be used carefully. Those who did emotional blunder where killed and their dynasty vanished.

So u mean pathans have one history
same history is shared by a Punjabi
Same history is shared by Sindhi
Same history is shared by Mujahir
same history is shared by Baloch
Count other groups which I have missed.

If your statement that they have the same history is true well thanks for enlightening me.

sorry if I disturb your serious discussion :P

No, no, seriously, there is NOTHING like that. Some morons in Bombay have suggested internal controls on travel. That is the closest to barriers on free travel within the country. Some cities have ceremonial arches and gates to mark their city entrance. All these are for show - now.

That answer doesn't include police barriers, which are removable barriers anyway.

Modern genetics can disprove what? You were always human? Sure you are but your ancestors going back a few million years back were not. So unfortunately, no deal...no more than we can make deals with people believing the Earth is flat.

Sorry I meant to say with soo many discoveries in GENETICS, it becomes even more difficult to proof that humans descended from apes...Because mutation does not occur nor passes to the next generation as easily as the silly scientists had reported few years back! In fact people are still confused about a lot of branches which recently emerged such as epigenitics, iRNA and all the others..In order for an ape to evolve into a human, it needs some mutations which PASS TO THE NEXT GENERATION...such things are rare and if it occurred, we would have less apes in the world and new ones turning to human but that doesn't happen:
"announcement, our ape has finally completed evolving and is now a Human!"

no more than we can make deals with people believing the Earth is flat.

I notice a lot of Indians love to use this example! Well, the people believing the earth is flat is not very much older than the same people announcing the evolution theory!

Mind you it still is known as EVOLUTION THEORY hasn't been proven but has been debunked a couple of times but sad west, will loose all their atheist if they announce that it hasn't been proven!

Just because they can prove single cell organisms or prokaryotes evolving they have kept the theory as good as a fact and feed people this rubbish! I am yet to see ANY ANIMAL suddenly evolve into one from a different family or genus!

Prove it or otherwise leave pdf...

Indians may be jealous to china but pakistan? ..... :no:

Actually Not, Even Muslims greet each other with Salam "Assalam wale kum" and even Non Muslims does that to Muslims. "Aaadab" is rather than Islamic a cultural word and used nearby Lucknow and used in very casual sense. Not used generally in India.

Assalamualaikum or Assalam-o-alaikum no wale in the slaam :P

This is regarding what I have seen on TV news yesterday, In India do you guyz have border gates within state to state? I saw something like that...

Did you see the news of Vaiko being stopped at Maharashtra-Madhya Pradesh border?

There are interstate border for vigilance. Can you be more specific to your question, what you really want to know.

ohh.. please..give it a break.. Misquoting a historian,if knowingly,then its a lie,if unknowingly,then its crime...

Hmmm..that is strange! Well, many historians have been proven wrongly as well...Especially those who twist the facts for their own business! Not sure why you think their "research" which sometimes consists of theories is fact!

:lol:
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Have been part of a great many debates.Lot of people make mistakes there,but a fool of only finest breed will ever try to lie and then cling on to it.

That coming from 1 who thinks historians "theories and research" is law/ fact/ not questionable?

Arre.. Ab de to diya tumhe IVC or Urdu.. Ab bacchee ki jaan loge kya :D ??

It is surprising you think you have to give it to us :)

Anyhow, I have a question for Indians:

Why always fight a Pakistani...Look through this thread alone....ANYTHING a Pakistani says an Indian will reply with some negative format like no or that is a lie!

Back
Top Bottom