What's new

Any questions Regarding India

What as a starter I would like is probably a dictionary or something! Then a list of names and the how the people are related...

Yet, the Indians frequently cry and accuse the Pakistanis if such cases occur in India, so should Pakistanis do the same are due to India deploying terrorist into Pakistan?! I mean if occur in India, they are quick to point at Pakistan, should we do the same?
As if you don't point at India. :undecided:

He is implying you should change your name! Not call us Indians because we have the Indus river but call yourself something else because you don't have the Indus!
Your statement itself proves that having a river and having its name for a country are not related to each other. This is what I was implying.

Not at all! Have you forgotten we are Muslims..we enslave ourselves to none but our GOD...ESPECIALLY not to humans!
Do you mean English ruled only Hindus, Sikhs & Christians in British India and NOT Muslims? Please don't drag religious beliefs in to politics. Sickening!

Do you want me to list the large scale massacre the Hindus do? Just google this:

"killing of muslims in india" and you will get massacre reports! Not 20 killed in a day but when it does happen 100s go in a day is it based on a quota system?
I was quoting the news just to refute Rusty's claim of Pakistani's super-duper unity. Sorry if it offended you.

I could write more crap...But I do not want this to be a competition as to who has the most number of deaths or who is more dangerous...

ALLAH says if you cover one's mistakes ALLAH will cover yours...AND I would like that! So, please stop stating rubbish stuff for your sick humor!
Agreed! :cheers:

Sir, you can please go and live with Martin Luther King. He also plagiarized.

Please learn to become part of an analytical discussion.

If you do not know how to, stay away, till you are old enough to understand it. Which may never happen.

Seems like staying away is an art that you are yet to master.I will ask to you to be brief and to the point.Take a deep breath,take a look at the title of the thread,and ask questions if you have any,if not then, stop beating around the bush,and take a hike.

And yes,go and teach how to lie to your brethrens,if that is what you call analytical discussion.I can do without it.

Seems like staying away is an art that you are yet to master.I will ask to you to be brief and to the point.Take a deep breath,take a look at the title of the thread,and ask questions if you have any,if not then, stop beating around the bush,and take a hike.

And yes,go and teach how to lie to your brethrens,if that is what you call analytical discussion.I can do without it.

That will indeed be appropriate for you. Thanks.

Its not the only one. In vedas the basic Gods were fortunate to have international recognition. For example the name Ouranos,the Greek god of sky is similar to Varuna,the God of water bodies. Parjanya,another God of Sky can be related to Perkunas,God of thunder and rain in Lithuania. There are others too.

Ok I have another question for Indians:

I heard from other Indian friends that the minorities (he emphasized on Muslims) get some form of a scholarship to aid with their education if they are from a poor family...but a majority (He said Hindu) do not..

How true is this? I thought a scholarship would be based on financial status rather than a religion?

Could it be coincidence as our ancestors once upon a time were one and similarities in languages is common? Or is there really someone working on proving this? Just curious to know...I love history and mythologies like the Greek mythologies never fail to attract my attention!

Ouranos and Varuna are the same.

Could it be coincidence as our ancestors once upon a time were one and similarities in languages is common? Or is there really someone working on proving this? Just curious to know...I love history and mythologies like the Greek mythologies never fail to attract my attention!

There are huge similarities between the names of the Gods. The mythologies differ, quite substantially. There has been tons of work in linguistics showing the structure of different languages and their connections.

Its not the only one. In vedas the basic Gods were fortunate to have international recognition. For example the name Ouranos,the Greek god of sky is similar to Varuna,the God of water bodies. Parjanya,another God of Sky can be related to Perkunas,God of thunder and rain in Lithuania. There are others too.

I have always found Hinduism complicated! Every time I ask a Hindu he thinks I am mocking him and refuses to answer ANYTHING related!

Since I follow monotheism I do not understand the concept of having soo many gods who can fight, reproduce and kill each other...How can a gods reproduce or die?

For Greek mythology I liked it because it was no one's religion in today's world so I took it as a story book! But if I did that to Hinduism it would be sort of insulting the religion...

You are asking some very interesting questions. If you don't get the answers from others, let me try my hand at it. That will be after 7 as I have a meeting shortly. There are also some very readable books. Let us confuse one thing at a time.

"Adaab","Khuda",Khuda-Hafiz" etc words were more popular throughout indian subcontinent.Its after partition India west of Radcliffe line in there penchant to be different from india east of Radcliffe line were trying to be more arabs than arabs themselves started replacing everything.Aur jo kuch qasar baaki thi Zia ke period ne poori kar di.

Free-Funny-Baby-Wallpapers12.jpg

Oye ...... don't you dare remove my cap. .... :devil:

Indians ka Pakistani Mmusalmanon ko "Adaab" keh kar welcome karna aur maray huey Rad Cliff ka taalluq samajh nahin aa raha aur phir beech mein faut honay wala Ziaul Haq.

Kabhi kabhi lagta hai ke Hunza Water ke kareeb hi rehti ho.

pathan+22.jpg

The kid never said similar history in the same as similar ancestor...It can mean alot of things but I see your mind is set at 1 which is what I wrote :

Why always fight a Pakistani...Look through this thread alone....ANYTHING a Pakistani says an Indian will reply with some negative format like no or that is a lie!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...estions-regarding-india-77.html#ixzz275O9L8t0

Talon don't defend Rusty he can do it himself. You overlook the basic fact Rusty is telling lies in order to win an argument (which is actually foolish thing). Fact of the matter is every large countries comprises of multi ethenic groups, and many times they have conflicting history. One persons hero may be another person villian. e.g. Punjabies under Ranjit Singh fought against pathans.

So denial is not the right thing to do. Imran Khan one said in a school history is a good subject to learn from that all and one should not be too passionate about it as
1) It was never in out hands
2) It does n't matter what my history was; its the present that is in my hand and future that I have to carve out of it.

History give us some wisdom lessons it for us to make use of it.

There are huge similarities between the names of the Gods. The mythologies differ, quite substantially. There has been tons of work in linguistics showing the structure of different languages and their connections.

Could it because there were many prophets every one thought concept of god same but later people deviated from it?

On that aspect, I put it to you that it might have been a straw Man argument, poorly executed and injudiciously selected, rather than a lie. Considering that Ticker is one of the best advocates of the argument for Pakistan, it is difficult to believe that his intention was to falsify. He does tend to drive me into fits of rage, but I believed that his integrity was never in question. If you were to be generous in your assessment on this occasion, no harm may have been done, and nothing permanently harmful may happen.

Do consider.

I must plead guilty then, since my impression was the same as ajtr.

Sir, You consider her as you daughter then obviously support her hence you have choice for pleading guilty ;) . Even i dont have personal problem with her but a question need to be replied in proper context and sometimes might be stated as "In My opinion" or "I think/believe so" but stating them as a fact is as dangerous act as it is done by many here. Look at the IVC discussions!

What is India's national aim and what are its objectives.

Our national aim is to become completely developed in world and provide inclusive growth, maintain democracy and give a level playing field to every Indian who is inspired to become a leader of tomorrow.

Our country is taking the right steps in every direction, thankfully our leaders are smart and educated(small % are bastards).

Our objectives are to becomes a rich vibrant nation.

Talon don't defend Rusty he can do it himself. You overlook the basic fact Rusty is telling lies in order to win an argument (which is actually foolish thing). Fact of the matter is every large countries comprises of multi ethenic groups, and many times they have conflicting history. One persons hero may be another person villian. e.g. Punjabies under Ranjit Singh fought against pathans.

So denial is not the right thing to do. Imran Khan one said in a school history is a good subject to learn from that all and one should not be too passionate about it as
1) It was never in out hands
2) It does n't matter what my history was; its the present that is in my hand and future that I have to carve out of it.

History give us some wisdom lessons it for us to make use of it.

Were it a thread on Pakistan I would have told him off...But you are the host! But yes, I agree some Pakistanis have misbehaved....But I am not going to be the middle person...Tried that on another thread and ended up getting squash! :P

Yea, well SOME Pakistanis (not all) have not learnt much...We can see by them re-voting the same crook party over and over....and not giving chance to new blood...If that goes wrong, at least we can say we tried something new...

Back
Top Bottom