What's new

Another woman 'killed' in Kashmir

don't tell me your an 86 year old chacha...
mafi chacha... hope you've been taking your pain killers... and dont forget to remove your teeth before sleeping...
Yes you got the part in a third class comedy show according to the level of your third class jokes and go and play in streets :rofl::rofl::rofl:, your metal level is of a five year old. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes you got the part in a third class comedy show according to the level of your third class jokes and go and play in streets :rofl::rofl::rofl:, your metal level is of a five year old. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

now this is disgusting, I've been trying to derail this thread and your helping me:undecided::lol:

your metal level is of a five year old
you've got metal in your skull? yaar how dose it work?
please continue

Propaganda ..........., by the way Taliban are kicked out from Swat by the grate Army of this nation to protect the innocent.
If we are such a bad nation then why are you on this web site???? get back to work and don't waste our time.

Thats why , US paying PAK to flush out them, which PAK harbor and train them from centuries?

Kashmir is the eternal part of Pakistan and Pak is at work on it round the clock.. stop halucinating thinking we will forget and understand the fact pak wont give up no matter if it takes another 600years" .... Uncles are too old to manage and are near death.

Well all the best ....keep on trying.....:enjoy:

ATS you dont have a slightest clue about any feelings and yu have no respect for any thing as instead of condeming what TA is doin in Kashmir to civilians wht u are doing here is bringing up this silly future made up forecast of yours .. this shows your lack of information etc .. just where exactly you here this all !? Look all i gather from your post is you are a self centered human being who has no respect for humanity and who do not care a thing about anyone else except him , good luck with that but as far as i am concerned and many like me we are not giving up on kashmir and fellow humans there ...

Thats why , US paying PAK to flush out them, which PAK harbor and train them from centuries?

y even if this is true well thats none of Indias business deal is btw pak and US. Pak-India dispute is different to the Taliban issue and Pak if trying!? is doing the right thing to train v support it .. as they have a valid reason Kashmir first India has to sort out Kashmir than it shud complain or Pak Awam will keep on supporting this

^^ if true the people responsible should be tried and sentenced. Funny how I didn't see any comments from you when the Chinese killed hundreds of innocents in one day.

So you want muslims to protest the killing of non muslims..?

150+ non muslims dead
40+ muslims dead

You guys trying to compare the mass murder and rape of kashmiris to a day of rioting in china is pathetic.......i wont even mention gujrat and the christians getting butchered.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom