What's new

Another woman 'killed' in Kashmir

dabong1

<b>PDF VETERAN</b>
Reaction score
A woman has died in Indian-administered Kashmir after allegedly being assaulted by members of India's Territorial Army, officials say.

The death is the tenth in recent weeks to be blamed on the security forces.

The incident comes amid considerable discontent about the alleged rape and murder of two women in the southern town of Shopian six weeks ago.

The final report of a probe into the case surrounding the double murder has confirmed that police were involved.

Shops in Shopian have been closed for the last 41 days and the case sparked protests across the Valley.

Controversy

In the latest incident, members of the Territorial Army have been accused of assaulting the woman at her home in Dolipora village in Kupwara district on Wednesday night, local police chief Utam Chand told the BBC.

There have been protests in Kupwara and the main town is closed.

The incident comes as controversy still rages over the rape and murder of two women in Shopian six weeks ago.

After the discovery of the bodies in a canal in Shopian on 30 May, the government initially maintained that the two women had died in an accident and that they had not been raped or killed.

But later the police registered a case of both rape and murder.

The incident seriously challenged the credibility of the chief minister, Omar Abdullah, who subsequently ordered a judicial inquiry into the case conducted by retired judge Justice Muzaffar Jan.

The commission submitted its final report to the government on Tuesday.

It asked the government to publish the 150-page report so the public had access to its contents.

Many in Kashmir had expressed fears that the judicial probe would not be impartial.

An earlier interim report recommended the prosecution of certain officials for tampering with evidence.

Subsequently, the government suspended four police officers and an official at the forensic science laboratory.

The murders sparked violent protests in Kashmir.

Two people died and hundreds were injured in clashes between the police and the protesters.
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Another woman 'killed' in Kashmir

Killing women wtf .....Shame on India !!!! gives me one more reason to support Kashmiri mujhahidin .. they will fry TA 's a**

^^ if true the people responsible should be tried and sentenced. Funny how I didn't see any comments from you when the Chinese killed hundreds of innocents in one day.

Killing women wtf .....Shame on India !!!! gives me one more reason to support Kashmiri mujhahidin .. they will fry TA 's a**

u dont have to shame on India while u have ur own to shame on.:tdown:

u dont have to shame on India while u have ur own to shame on.:tdown:

I dont have to here its Indians to shame on themselves " killing a woman" .. wow what an example ... is that what makes you so proud!!? ..Watch out TA gorillas will b back soon !

^^ if true the people responsible should be tried and sentenced. Funny how I didn't see any comments from you when the Chinese killed hundreds of innocents in one day.

Yes correct responsible should be caught and sent to a hole ... ! how do guys hear al this ? is it stuff u read on this post ? or your media bothers to point out IA atrocities on unarmed WOMEN !?

oh sure, you don't need any reason to support them..
just because you hate india you support killings of innocent people?

I dont have to here its Indians to shame on themselves " killing a woman" .. wow what an example ... is that what makes you so proud!!? ..Watch out TA gorillas will b back soon !

do you want me to remind you human right violations in your country..
terror hubs, insurgency, suicide bombers...
dude you didn't made it to the list of failed states just because of political instability..

Yes correct responsible should be caught and sent to a hole ... ! how do guys hear al this ? is it stuff u read on this post ? or your media bothers to point out IA atrocities on unarmed WOMEN !?

lol..at least you got to read this news... what makes you think India can't follow china in media regulations?
and there's an judiciary working that will punish the guilty.. not like taliban in pakistan that kills people on road and pakistani government does nothing..
oh and by the way what about swat? women shown flogged on road and GoP signing "Peace Deal" with talibani

finally, you guys should stop thinking about kashmir and get back to work.. you guys are nearing stone age.. kashmir's got an strategic importance to India... and these old uncles in the chair won't give it so easily... so instead of trying and wasting another 60 yrs get back to work

dude you didn't made it to the list of failed states just because of political instability..

lol..at least you got to read this news... what makes you think India can't follow china in media regulations?
and there's an judiciary working that will punish the guilty.. not like taliban in pakistan that kills people on road and pakistani government does nothing..
oh and by the way what about swat? women shown flogged on road and GoP signing "Peace Deal" with talibani

finally, you guys should stop thinking about kashmir and get back to work.. you guys are nearing stone age.. kashmir's got an strategic importance to India... and these old uncles in the chair won't give it so easily... so instead of trying and wasting another 60 yrs get back to work
Propaganda ..........., by the way Taliban are kicked out from Swat by the grate Army of this nation to protect the innocent.
If we are such a bad nation then why are you on this web site???? get back to work and don't waste our time.

Propaganda ..........., by the way Taliban are kicked out from Swat by the grate Army of this nation to protect the innocent.
If we are such a bad nation then why are you on this web site???? get back to work and don't waste our time.

maybe yes maybe no... what about the roots?? (ISI dumbo)

If we are such a bad nation then why are you on this web site
I wonder if admins really appreciate your words ....
Member= traffic, traffic=revenue, revenue bole toh money you dumbo..
no wonder jingos remain jingo...:lol:

You are incorrect in your asumption no hate for India .... this post is about a murder of a woman by Indian Army so let me correct you i have one more reason to hate them and support the mujahidin fighting IA !

Y not denaying that all of it is there but PA dont go out and kill women it has morals however IA by killing a woman does not deserve any respect ! Topic here is this murder so dont confuse your self and others by bringing up non relevent matter.

GOP does nothin lol ! u watching too much star news and other BS desi news chanels , Talibans are under fire here .. PA cant go on a killing rampage and creat havoc in civilian areas it knows how to differentiate btw foreign enemy fighters and women!

ya them who flogged the women and all who supports them are paying a big price for it ... you need to change your choice of news chanels !!

Kashmir is the eternal part of Pakistan and Pak is at work on it round the clock.. stop halucinating thinking we will forget and understand the fact pak wont give up no matter if it takes another 600years" .... Uncles are too old to manage and are near death.

Stop taking your name dumbo dumbo :cheesy::crazy::rofl:

And by reading your post it tells me the level of manners of your nation :azn:

Kashmir is the eternal part of Pakistan and Pak is at work on it round the clock.. stop halucinating thinking we will forget and understand the fact pak wont give up no matter if it takes another 600years" .... Uncles are too old to manage and are near death.

ok time to enter my jingostan suite

do you know what's wrong?? YOUR HISTORY BOOK... dude you've been missing the first page that indicates work of FICTION :rofl::rofl:

whatever...
see PM- I understand your feelings and respect them. but you gotta be rational at times, and think what's good for you, your children and of course your country (see we got the opportunity to get a computer... damn lucky we are.. then those guys who live in your and my country and lack even bunch of paper to learn, cheaper then our pot maybe)
So we can make the difference to our people by stopping this unrealistic war mongering and going creative... (Imagine bilawal zardari becoming President... and your son an major in army calling bilawal "SIR"... man i can see you killing bilawal)... yeah whatever... I'll prefer nuking you... you shoot nukes, we shoot nukes, kapoor and kayani enjoy their biryani at miami.. :sniper:

" ok time to enter my jingostan suite"
I can get you part in a third class comedy stage show, you be perfect for it like.

And by reading your post it tells me the level of manners of your nation :azn:

don't tell me your an 86 year old chacha...
mafi chacha... hope you've been taking your pain killers... and dont forget to remove your teeth before sleeping...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom