What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why get angry at me ? i didnt start this thread .
The turks liked Pakistanis until they actually lived with them i guess.
Its funny Pakistani trying to suck up to the turks and the turks having nothing to do with you guys. Pretty pathetic situation..

LOL That is funny considering you Indians have been cussing Pakistanis for being Turkish slaves for years. Dirty Hindustani. Make up your mind rape maniac.

LOL That is funny considering you Indians have been cussing Pakistanis for being Turkish slaves for years. Dirty Hindustani. Make up your mind rape maniac.
not at all.
Pakistanis are like pros....es, initially you guys were the gfs of the British- thats how Pakistan came into being, then Americans, then the arabs and now the Chinese.
The Turks you just tried to use to improve your scummy and slummy reputations, by association.
Now they see you for what you are...

not at all.
Pakistanis are like pros....es, initially you guys were the gfs of the British- thats how Pakistan came into being, then Americans, then the arabs and now the Chinese.
The Turks you just tried to use to improve your scummy and slummy reputations, by association.
Now they see you for what you are...

LOL a whole new theory by RSS pandit. The Turks set your Hindutva ways straight. You ran off on your elephants when Babur came marching in. The Mughals married your women and all you could do is be their slave little Hindutva. Don't even talk about reputations dirty slum rape boy. Now cheerlead for papa Showbaz LOL

Yes, Pakistanis are proud of their Mughal history.

Last edited:
LOL a whole new theory by RSS pandit. The Turks set your Hindutva straight. You ran off on your elephants when the Babur came marching in.
I will be traveling to a few countries soon including Turkey and was surprised that Visa restrictions to countries like HK china and Japan are strictest for Pakistanis.
Pakistanis are 1 of only 4 countries out of the that still require quarantine in Japan. Others are like Sierra Leone.
HK requires Pakistanis to apply for a proper visa , while Indians can just register online for a 15 day visit. Iron friend keeps you at arms length inspite of all the sweet talk.

But my weiner is fully grown. Just ask your mama.......... :lol:.......so along with the smallest weiners in the world, indian men are also the shortest due to the highest number of stunted growth children in the world and the highest number of acutely malnourished children in the world too........ :azn::

The above explains the racial and physical inferiority of indian males......:azn:
try and speak to your mom also once in a while, once she is free from all her clients...
Mornings are best for your mom i guess, nights are busy

These Hindutva Indians inserted rods into female genitals.
Yes I remember, it's interesting that someone from India would try and quote one wrong in a vain attempt at one-upmanship. Two wrongs don't make a right, as for the issue of Rape, violence against women is prevalent in every country. Even in the UK, where a serving police officer in charge of Royalty Protection, kidnapped, raped and Killed a young woman in the heart of London.

Using such rebuttals only goes to show how someone is not only narrow-minded but insidious in their approach to the wider issue of toxic behaviour towards immigrants. As someone who is an immigrant myself, I get rather vexed when I see such comparisons - because underneath it all lies a thinly veiled racism.

try and speak to your mom also once in a while, once she is free from all her clients...
Mornings are best for your mom i guess, nights are busy

I think your mama and your female relatives yearn for a real man as you indi males are severely lacking.......... :lol:....... It must be hard for your kind. Smallest weiners and smallest heights..........:azn::

your mom has a real ethnic name,- hoori.
her business associates unfortunately call her whoori...

That doesn't mean much and it comes to nothing g when you and your ilk have the smallest weiners and shortest heights due to stunted growth.......... :azn::

I will be traveling to a few countries soon including Turkey and was surprised that Visa restrictions to countries like HK china and Japan are strictest for Pakistanis.
Pakistanis are 1 of only 4 countries out of the that still require quarantine in Japan. Others are like Sierra Leone.
HK requires Pakistanis to apply for a proper visa , while Indians can just register online for a 15 day visit. Iron friend keeps you at arms length inspite of all the sweet talk.

LOL don't change the discussion on Mughal RSS cheerleader. Mughals owned your RSS kind and you know it. For years RSS Hindu scum have taunted Pakistanis for being offspring of the Turks. Yes, we are. We own the Mughal history.

LOL Who cares if you Indians can get entry into Sierra Leone. 😂 Is that supposed to be impressive?

Japan is a quad member and an Indian ally. It is an unimportant country to Pakistan. Japan also hosts US military bases and we know how US soldiers get drunk and mistreat Japanese women.

Your American daddy begs Pakistan to distance itself from Russia and China. In broad daylight. We know how insecure your daddy America really is.

The Great Horde, which is the Kipchak Khanate, its original name is Altın Orda/Ordu/Urda (in Tatar Turkish Altın Urda, and Altan Ord in Mongolian). In Turkish and Mongolian, Ord/Orda means "otağ*(Otağ, Hakan/Khan's marquee, magnificent and big tent in Turkish, Altai and Mongolian folk culture)" and great gathering place. Altın/Altun means gold. It is rumored that this state was called the AltınOrda or the Ak(White)Orda because the upper part of the white pavilion of Batu Khan, the founder of the state, was gilded. In other words, it has been translated into English sources with a meaning shift.

The Kipchak Turks moved from Central Asia to the Urals around the 8th-9th century and established superiority here. Then we know that they were around Syr Darya, side by side with the Oghuzes and scattered throughout Central Asia. The real cultural contact with the peoples of the Middle East started after this period.

In Divanı Lugati Türk, written by Kaşgarlı Mahmut, which has the distinction of being the most important work on Turkic languages, the meaning is given as the city where Hakan resides.

If I had to summarize some Urdu/Orda related words and meanings for you;
(Turkish and Mongolian)
Mongolian ordu(n) urdu(n)(=palace, camp, tent)
Old Uyghur ordu and ortu (= palace, camp) ,
Yakut ordu(= army, order),
Kipchak ordu/orda(= city, assembly place)

And as i mentioned above, In the dictionary of Mahmud from Kashgar, the army meant the city where the khan lived.

Excessive proximity to Sumerian words, even in some Turkish tribes that do not have cultural contact with the peoples of the Middle East, is a completely different matter of discussion. We can discuss this in another thread.

But as today's meaning of Urda/Horde; the relation of Sumerian is mostly related to the meaning in latin , germanic languages

Some historians and linguistics believed that is inherited from the Latin word ōrdo (= order, arrangement, sequence; regular ordering)
German Horde (= army, herd, crowd),
Portuguese horda (= army),
English horde (= army, herd, crowd) and
The French words horde (= herd, horde, army) are pronounced. In addition to these, the Italian words ordine (= order, order, line, team) and Portuguese ordem (= order, order, team, order, unity) are also used.

For this reason, the word ordu in modern Turkish has probably a Turkic origin however, there is a semantic shift originating from the Sumerian-Hittite. But if you want to establish connection with Sumerian and Hittite solely, the right word is Uru, not Urda/Orda. The word Uru is used in the sense of city in Sumerian Hittite sources.
Well, Ur is Sumerian and Du is Sumerian, hence Urdu is Sumerian. That is how Sumerian language is structured, putting basic words together to create another word. We pronounce Urdu the way it is written which is different from Turkish and Latin pronunciation beginning with O. Horde is also a related word, but Ordo in Latin translates to Order in English. It's source is not Turkish.

The Turks built empires not only in present-day India, but also in the lands of todays modern states such as Russia, Iran, Egypt and Ukraine and many others. Each of these languages are alive. Each of these peoples enjoyed abundance and prosperity during these empires. None of these peoples were exterminated because of their ethnicity and origin. In some of these empires, there were periods when even the controls on the army, (which is very strict rule in Turkish traditional culture) were loosened.

Turkic peoples have an integration ability and a culture of living together probably above all other nations in terms of world history. It is absurd for Indians to exclude this history, on the contrary, they should embrace it.

In terms of current sociological relations, we do not have a problem with India from Turkiye to Kyrgyzstan. Yes, we are very sad for the difficulties experienced by Indian Muslims, but the main reason for the coldness is that almost all of us see Pakistan as the right side in the Jammu-Kashmir issue. In other words, it is a post-modern political problem related modern India's decisions but no historical relevance.

Last edited:
Well, Ur is Sumerian and Du is Sumerian, hence Urdu is Sumerian. That is how Sumerian language is structured, putting basic words together to create another word. We pronounce Urdu the way it is written which is different from Turkish and Latin pronunciation beginning with O. Horde is also a related word, but Ordo in Latin translates to Order in English. It's source is not Turkish.
I don't know enough about the word origin of Urdu used in Pakistan and where it came from. And I haven't commented on that yet. What I tried to work with above with examples, in all Turkic language groups(From Yakutia to the Baltic Sea), the words Orda/Urda have been used to mean the gathering place and Hakan's city. Thinking like yours is only related to your effort to relate to Sumerian and excluding Turkic sources. Not accepting the Kaşgarlı Mahmut as a source, excluding the historical perspective completely, ignoring the usages in all these languages from Yakut to Mongolian and making an opinion will not make your opinion consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom