What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PakistaniandProud

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Can I get subtitles?
There's a translate button. View the quoted tweets.

Metehan made a pro-Pakistani tweet, and the quoted tweet has Turks sharing their views of Pakistanis.

so a random cuck will post on twitter and pakistanis here will post thread after thread on it.. get a life folks..dont try hard with whats not in your hands.. best we can do is actively work with Turkey and bring back all the refugees..
Turkish parties have started a massive campaign against refugees. and paks there on dunki are just in the way..

Random cuck? It's making headlines BY THE HOUR.

Last edited:
He's actually being pro-Pakistan from what it seems

(He just wants nuclear technology though)

They arguing over if Pakistanis good or bad 😆

The whole episode looks like a storm in a tea cup. Will wither away eventually :coffee:

This will be fixed after Imran Khan comes back to Government
Twitter can be misleading

This is not going anywhere.
It was just a few months ago that Pakistan and Turkey were trying to forge an Islamic alliance. I do not remember reading about this Twitter spat then. This seems like just another temporary fad to me :pop:

It's a targeted campaign to create a wedge between people of Pakistan and Turkey , using Social media as a Weapon

As our Cherry blossom is busy protecting his own interest and ensuring he does not goes to Prison , there is no one paying attention on the Turkish-Pakistani relations in foreign office.

The vaccum created is being actively exploited to disrupt the Growing Military Ties and also People to People (Trader and Commerce ties ) between Turkey and Pakistan

>Classic Bot Pretending to be Pakistani
>Misleading vides and information being spread
>Hateful conversations circulated to mass population
>Even if it reaches 5% people and confuses them it creates a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom