What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when you feel offended at someone using a racist caricature to insult your people — your response is to cherry pick a picture from minority groups in Pakistan to try and prove the caricature isn’t “light skinned” enough?!

Almost 90% of your population isn’t represented in your “random shot” 😂

This is what happens when self hating closet racists try and respond to other racists being racists towards them. It’s incredibly comical and I can almost picture your mind exploding with indignation. But try to do some self reflection every now and then. There’s a reason people say it’s important to have principles in life.

These guys are attacking ALL of your people. Your reaction shouldn’t be to try and defend that argument by showing there are “some” tiny parts of Pakistan that conform better to the preferences of racists attacking you. That’s just really sad and not much else.

The eternal copium of the chitta lovers continues, idk why so many brown nationalists are like this - Anatolians trying to prove that they're white as if the eastern half of their country doesn't exist, Iranians doing the same, even Arabs lmao

It's just a tragic post-colonial mindset

This should be a general advice. There's a global hierarchy of nations, based mostly on economic indicators but also has racial connotations. Among Muslims, there's an unspoken racial hierarchy where South Asian Muslims come last after sub-saharan african muslims. It's extremely cringe when my countrymen simp for Turks, Iranians etc on social media (though of course to a much lesser extent vs Pak). We all need to get rid of this "phull sapport saar" mentality and think on our own terms and progress economically.
not a race thing, some pakees simp for Arab- why would any Pakistani simp for Arab in a racial sense?, Arabs have a east African presence, no pakistani ever exotify them in a racial sense
we have proper native to the land Turks in our cities- Hazara, you put a white man in shalwar kameez, he'll be considered Pakistan (same for east African men or central Asian people)
more to it than race

more political in nature and economy plays a role to some extent too

Last edited:
I see it now. Secular Turks (or Kemalists, if you'd like) have an ingrained mindset. Meaning, they see someone doing something bad from a religion or race and they label them all the same without having the experience. That's why they are the way they are about religion to begin with.

It's similar to Indians who have this notion against Islam.
The exact description of the one i knew. "Originally" from Izmir.

So damned convinced Pakistanis live under Shariah law no matter how I tried to explain otherwise to him. He got his sources from Internet videos but somehow could not seem to find videos on the daily urban life in Pakistan.

Was more obsessed with the welfare of non-Muslims in Pakistan than my own non-Muslim friends and family employees in Karachi. Claimed Pakistan to be a country founded on Shariah law.

Denied non-Muslims even exist in Turkey when I questioned him on the discrimintory treatment of non-Muslims there from what i learned :woot:

Seemed convinced that 99% of Pakistanis are religious monsters.:astagh:

Held a strongly pro-Indian opinion, thinking it made him look "secular." Called the Pakistan Independence Movement, which included my own grandfather, "Muslim bigots" who did not want to live as a minority.

Claimed Pakistanis and Indians to be "the same people" but shook is his head instantly when I claimed "yeah- like Turks & Arabs, they're the same people." :no:

Complained of how many lives were destroyed by the imaginary "partition" and got his source from an Indian made film.:cuckoo:

Complete claims and answers of pure denial. No reserve for his rude comments and fanatical tone. Fanatically claimed to be from a "secular" family. Considering what happened in izmir.

"Originally" from Izmir, the irony of it all...

Those pseuodo-secularist folks are a complete insecure bunch. Those are the types who breed unnecessary hatred for Turkish people.

An ethnic Greek women who works part time at my local supermarket told me that her grandfather swam across the Aegean for days without any food or water to escape them. She told me those types cannot be argued with.

Probably true. They can be extremely fanatical about their beliefs and mostly preserve them by denial. But extremely annoying i'll tell you. He was one of my first insights to the anti-Pakistan elements of Turkish society.

Very insecure people. Turkey would be better off without them.

Last edited:
This should be a general advice. There's a global hierarchy of nations, based mostly on economic indicators but also has racial connotations. Among Muslims, there's an unspoken racial hierarchy where South Asian Muslims come last after sub-saharan african muslims. It's extremely cringe when my countrymen simp for Turks, Iranians etc on social media (though of course to a much lesser extent vs Pak). We all need to get rid of this "phull sapport saar" mentality and think on our own terms and progress economically.

In the case of Pakistanis it's without a doubt to do with a visceral sense of jealousy - we got nuclear weapons, an established military, our own country, etc and Pakistanis as a people have pretty significant relevance wrt current affairs in the Islamic world.

They can't handle this, so they cope. Watch them do the same with Bengalis as your economy continues to soar.

Hypocrisy and shameful behavior on both sides. Pakistanis, due to their utter lack of education, blatant ignorance of how a Muslim behaves, have proven their worth in foreign countries, time and again.

Of course this does not mean that all Pakistanis behave in such a manner. But it certainly is disgraceful behavior on their part.

The other side of the coin, turks are no one to lecture others and their racist behavior is indicative of the type of foreign policy they inact. And yes, of course this does not mean that all turks are the same either.

Lesson to be learnt, no matter where you are, if you ever forget that you are a Muslim, regardless of which country you belong to .... then here what the Noble Quran has to say about these type of people ....

وَتُعِزُ مَن تَشَاء وَتُذِلُ مَن تَشَاء

have any doubts, give it a go and you'll find out the HARD WAY!

Do not give your nuclear tech to anybody. PPP should be tried for treason for Benazir divulging nuclear secrets to Iran.
The Arab-Israeli alliance is the only hope for Pakistan for eliminating Iran's nuclear weapons project. Americans have probably become too liberal under biden and the Ayatollah regime is no friend to Pakistan.

Having a second nuclear armed neighbor that is hostile towards us is double trouble for us. Nawaz Sharif is rumored to have told the Americans while in office is that Pakistan will never allow Iran to become a nuclear weapons state.

Even if Pakistan is not directly involved in this campaign to disarm the Ayatollah regime, it should at best stay out of the way.

We also know that we have a pro-Iran shia population and a pro-Iran Sunni liberal population that has a double standard when comparing Shia & Sunni extremism.

But there are strong doubts about our governments, our military and intelligence agencies having the same sentiments and always knowing the Iranian regime for what it truly is.

We should not let this Israel-Arab alliance miss the opportunity to blow out Iran's nuclear capabilities once & for all.

I never read any post from a normal Turkish against Pakistan or Pakistani against Turkish.

Yes we do have .000001% AHs in us. Decision is all yours be with 99.9999 or .0000...001.

I remember a reply from a Turkish about Pakistanis:

We don't like Paistanis it doesn't defines our feelings. We love Pakistan!

Pakistanis like Turkey so much also they helped us during our independence war that we will never forget!

I am a turk but i 100% agree with the Pakistanis

The reason for Pakistanis’ love for Turks is mainly due to Khilafat, they have love and respect for Turks as being remained leader of Muslims, and therefore specifically was a Khilafat Movement in Sub continent before partition, to save the Khilafat after WWl.

The Turks loved back and appreciated the love and respect given to them. That is the basis till date for close relationships between two countries.

I remember one scene, when I was at Turkish shop in Germany to buy chicken. I was thinking to buy 2kg chicken which cost around 3.5 euros. After waiting in long queue, when my turn came I asked the guy(who was providing chicken) that I want chicken of 3 euros (i had only cash that time and they dont accept credit card below 10 euros),

Then he asked me: Woher kommen Sie(where are you from)?

I said: Pakistan

He: packed 2 kgs chicken and told me “das is geschenk von mir(this is gift from me)”

I insisted him to take money but he didn’t :)

This is love between Turks and Pakistani :)

Yes we have differences but no hate

Last edited:
I am an individual who is committed to the values of the Republic and Atatürk. I am secular and nationalist. The insults and super ignorant stereotypes I've read lately are endless.
I just want to apologize for any offense you have felt here, even though i have never interacted with you before. My attacks on Turkish hate mongers is not directed at al at youl.

Also thank you for your efforts. If you ever feel this is a trending issue, you can always invite Turkish people to PDF and converse with us directly. I find spoken or written dialogue is a great way to clear misunderstandings. I'm sure you agree.

Last edited:
No, need after all this brotherhood shit, it had been a good eye opener for Turks.

People are talking more and more about Pakistan, we recently learned that there is something called "Baçi Bazi" in Pakistan where they gang rape, children.
- There are brothels where they go for children.
- Also, a few days, ago. Everybody was talking about how some men in Pakistan dug a grave to have intercourse with a dead female.

While I cannot defend idiotic migrants doing stupid things, but there is also a thing called generalization. Let's understand that and try to avoid it.

Stop this enemy driven agenda thread. Do not be fooled by wolves in sheep skin on this forum. Turks are our brothers for centuries and will remain our brothers until the end of times. In Shaa Allah

This is you:

1653099561654.png

I spoke a Turkish friend and he said the Pakistani boys filming the Turkish girls had bad taste.

On a more serious note, this was always on the cards. This brotherhood BS only works in movies. You know what our fanboys do after watching Ertuğrul? They dress up like an Ottoman warrior and pretend that Turks will love them. It doesn't work like that. We are a people far from reality. Our leaders both military and civilian reflect us.

Nevertheless what those Pakistanis did is reprehensible. It needs to be condemned. We would react the same way if Turks came over to Pakistan and filmed our ladies.

They've done worse. Their militants entered Waziristan via Afghanistan and attacked our troops. Part of a Turkish group called Taifatul Mansura, rumored to be aligned to the Haqqani Network. They even brought some Germans they radicalized who were killed by Pakistani forces.

One Turk and German were killed in a missile attack by the Pakistan Army and another German was killed in a direct shootout with Pakistani troops, crossing into Waziristan. But the Pakistani public and media's reaction was mostly silence.

I myself knew vaguely of it. There was another reported case in 2009 of terror suspects arrested on a train in Punjab disguised as locals and included about a hundred people, including women.

The reaction was mostly silent. It was as silent as the 2014 airport attack in Karachi by the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan.

No doubt in my mind the public outcry would be hell if Pakistanis did anything similar in those countries and our citizens would be banned from there indefinitely. And we saw that with the crimes they committed there.

Innocent Pakistanis living legally there and contributing to the economy suffered for it.

Last edited:
They've done worse. Their militants entered Waziristan via Afghanistan and attacked our troops. Part of a Turkish group called Taifatul Mansura, rumored to be aligned to the Haqqani Network. They even brought some Germans they radicalized who were killed by Pakistani forces.

One Turk and German were killed in a missile attack by the Pakistan Army and another German was killed in a direct shootout with Pakistani troops, crossing into Waziristan. But the Pakistani public and media's reaction was mostly silence.

I myself knew vaguely of it. There was another reported case in 2009 of terror suspects arrested on a train in Punjab disguised as locals and included about a hundred people, including women.

The reaction was mostly silent. It was as silent as the 2014 airport attack in Karachi by the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan.

No doubt in my mind the public outcry would be hell if Pakistanis did anything similar in those countries and our citizens would be banned from there indefinitely. And we saw that with the crimes they committed there.

Innocent Pakistanis living legally there and contributing to the economy suffered for it.

Tbf here, Uzbeks did kinda get ethnically cleansed from FATA after their shenanigans (even various TTP and LeJ factions had enough of their crap). So it's not like Pakistanis are above such measures. Not to mention all the censures over American citizens whenever they pull stupid stunts.

People just do this, it's how we are. What I'm concerned about however is reminding Pakistanis to stop being holier than thou, if someone's a crackhead then treat them as such. This sub-continental mentality of being your opponent's moral superior isn't always pragmatic, we know we're better. What matters is curbing them.

The exact description of the one i knew. "Originally" from Izmir.

So damned convinced Pakistanis live under Shariah law no matter how I tried to explain otherwise to him. He got his sources from Internet videos but somehow could not seem to find videos on the daily urban life in Pakistan.

Was more obsessed with the welfare of non-Muslims in Pakistan than my own non-Muslim friends and family employees in Karachi. Claimed Pakistan to be a country founded on Shariah law.

Denied non-Muslims even exist in Turkey when I questioned him on the discrimintory treatment of non-Muslims there from what i learned :woot:

Seemed convinced that 99% of Pakistanis are religious monsters.:astagh:

Held a strongly pro-Indian opinion, thinking it made him look "secular." Called the Pakistan Independence Movement, which included my own grandfather, "Muslim bigots" who did not want to live as a minority.

Claimed Pakistanis and Indians to be "the same people" but shook is his head instantly when I claimed "yeah- like Turks & Arabs, they're the same people." :no:

Complained of how many lives were destroyed by the imaginary "partition" and got his source from an Indian made film.:cuckoo:

Complete claims and answers of pure denial. No reserve for his rude comments and fanatical tone. Fanatically claimed to be from a "secular" family. Considering what happened in izmir.

"Originally" from Izmir, the irony of it all...

Those pseuodo-secularist folks are a complete insecure bunch. Those are the types who breed unnecessary hatred for Turkish people.

An ethnic Greek women who works part time at my local supermarket told me that her grandfather swam across the Aegean for days without any food or water to escape them. She told me those types cannot be argued with.

Probably true. They can be extremely fanatical about their beliefs and mostly preserve them by denial. But extremely annoying i'll tell you. He was one of my first insights to the anti-Pakistan elements of Turkish society.

Very insecure people. Turkey would be better off without them.

I am in Turkey Izmir right now. The vast majority of Turks in this part of the world know little about Pakistan. The people in Izmir that I have met aren't hostile towards Pakistan. The person you met must have been some self loathing libturd. What I have noticed in various parts of Turkey is the same division we see in Pakistan among liberals and religious folks. Often the various Turks have disagreements and arguments on who is right wrong.

What we saw on Twitter was an engineered campaign by a handful of right-wing nationalist libturds. I don't see a glimpse of anti-Pakistan hatred in Turkey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom