What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At-least this must teach Pakistanis the foolishness of supporting Azerbaijan and Turkey in that war. That was not only foolish behavior but looked cheap too.
We don't know anything about Azeris and not much about Turkey. There was no point in poking our nose into it.
They both appreciated it. But Turkish pseuodo-secularists have been harboring anti-Pakistan propaganda long before these incidents going back decades and decades.

I've been seeing comments from foreigners online and it's clear that these people are influenced by the pseuodo-secular upper class of Turkey. They are known as the "white turks."

Now they are using these incidents to frame Pakistanis badly. You should see their comments on YouTube claiming who needs to make friends with a bunch of Sindhi and Punjabis just because they use a moon & a star on their flag.

They claim it's Turkic and not Islamic. However we want to look further back it was used by our early Indo-Iranic ancestors who roamed the Eurasian steppes during the Bronze age before settling in the Indus Valley . These Turkic nomads borrowed it from our Aryan ancestors.

Event the domestication of the horse was their invention adopted by Turkic nomads probably from our own Aryan ancestors.

When an event happens, need to questioning first, what is real purposes of the event, and in whose interest it is. Without trying to understand the background of the issue, you act with the desired effect on you. Just like many Turks.

Identifying an entire society with individual actions can only be a reflex of an underdeveloped and uneducated person. The mass purposeful manipulation of this group is the main target of such psychological operations. As far as I can tell, there are too many of these types in forum's Pakistani members, as in my country. And action agent from both sides are trying to marketing their distorted point of view like an expert, perhaps over a very limited sample group.

Mostly over the anonymous posts, you see on social media, and you don't know/dont think about who they are and who they are directed by, and you make generalizations with the same superficiality by doing the same thing you criticize.

I've been here for about 5 years. The people I read here are not anonymous, not uneducated people, more or less we have a past, we have exchanged ideas on many topics over the years and within the scope of the forum we are in, so I was thinking that they know some things about the concepts of PSYOPs.

What I have felt and written about Pakistan over the years is also in the message archive.

My disappointment is bigger than yours.

I am an individual who is committed to the values of the Republic and Atatürk. I am secular and nationalist. The insults and super ignorant stereotypes I've read lately are endless.

We have no relations of interest with Pakistan.

While people like me are defending Pakistan all day on Turkish social media and trying to explain the aims and sources of this PSYOP, you insult my values and shoot me in the back.

This is probably my last post on this forum and about all of these. I will no longer struggle with this. I admit my defeat.

your only true friends in this world have always been the Saudis & Chinese peoples. And best remember this as for some of you talked on a idea trio turkey Pakistan Iran throw that in the dust bin for good.

Ummah bros, Afghanis Iranians Turkish have made it very clear , they will go berserk and anti Pakistanis if there weak pride is challenged. To the secular Turkish wolf types you can kiss goodbye to any goodwill or a nuclear umbrella from us for good, some of your behaviour has been damn right disgusting to my country.

You can sit on the nuclear bomb, or you can hug with it and console yourself in your own world. We never demanded anything like this from Pakistan. What makes you think of this is another matter of sociological discussion.

You can sit on the nuclear bomb, or you can hug with it and console yourself in your own world. We never demanded anything like this from Pakistan. What makes you think of this is another matter of sociological discussion.

I am inclined to believe that. Turkey already have a stockpile of nuclear warheads as part of a NATO agreement and i'm sure these warheads are programmed with second-strike capability.

You have so little self awareness it's pathetic.

To put it in perspective, your definition of conservative is akin to Afghanistan. There are entire swathes of the country who are indistinguishable from taliban - are you telling me Taliban and Turk conservatives are similar too? There are levels buddy, best you open your eyes.

My refutation of your false claims is not intended to attack Turks as a population. However a country that requires non-Sunni Muslims and non-Muslims to attain a permit to build a place of worship is not secular. A country where it's so hard for non-Muslims to work in the government cannot be secular.

Turkey's rural conservative population might not have as many guns per capita as the taliban, but they are indeed commonly xenophobic and anti-kuffar.

I'm not suggesting that Turks cannot be secular. To cite you some examples are Özgüç Orhan, Uzay Bulut, and Beylunioğlu, Anna Maria.

Those are the Turks I consider to be legitimately secular for recognizing secularism as what it actually is and not re-defining it.

I do not consider the non-religious upper class of Western Turkey ("white turks") to be secular. Because unlike the Pakistani upper class, they do not acknowledge the non-secular laws of their country towards their religious minorities. They continue to deny the plight of their religious minorities; wheras the Pakistani upper class are willing to condemn attacks on their country's religious minorities at any given time.

Secondly, what's your criteria for secularism? A Muslim majority country with bikinis on the beach with shiny Champaign splashing? Where have I seen that before?

Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE and Oman. So wait, these countries must be secular & gender equal now. According to you, right?

When an event happens, need to questioning first, what is real purposes of the event, and in whose interest it is. Without trying to understand the background of the issue, you act with the desired effect on you. Just like many Turks.

Identifying an entire society with individual actions can only be a reflex of an underdeveloped and uneducated person. The mass purposeful manipulation of this group is the main target of such psychological operations. As far as I can tell, there are too many of these types in forum's Pakistani members, as in my country. And action agent from both sides are trying to marketing their distorted point of view like an expert, perhaps over a very limited sample group.

Mostly over the anonymous posts, you see on social media, and you don't know/dont think about who they are and who they are directed by, and you make generalizations with the same superficiality by doing the same thing you criticize.

I've been here for about 5 years. The people I read here are not anonymous, not uneducated people, more or less we have a past, we have exchanged ideas on many topics over the years and within the scope of the forum we are in, so I was thinking that they know some things about the concepts of PSYOPs.

What I have felt and written about Pakistan over the years is also in the message archive.

I am an individual who is committed to the values of the Republic and Atatürk. I am secular and nationalist. The insults and super ignorant stereotypes I've read lately are endless.

While people like me are defending Pakistan all day on Turkish social media and trying to explain the aims and sources of this PSYOP, you insult my values and shoot me in the back.

This is probably my last post on this forum and about all of these. I will no longer struggle with this. I admit my defeat.

I will hate to see you quit the forum as you are one of the more reasonable Turkish member of PDF. But I thought you should know when people argue in the forum especially involve nationalism things could get very heated and emotional and insults and hurtful comments would be throw around from both side.

I've also felt depressed and deflated in the past from reading some of the flame wars between Chinese and Pak members as well. I usually just stay away from PDF for a while to get away from the negativity. We all have our own problems and worries in our own life to deal with, no need to add more stress to our life, don't take things people say in the forum too seriously, you know it yourself there are many professional agent provocateurs online doing their best to create hatred among nations for their own agenda.

There will be better days again in the future when people are cool down. Just take a break and come back when you are feeling better. Take care.

I am inclined to believe that. Turkey already have a stockpile of nuclear warheads as part of a NATO agreement and i'm sure these warheads are programmed with second-strike capability.

US nuclear weapons are protected by both hardware and software positive action links that prevent their being activated/detonated without proper authority from the highest levels of the US government. Having a US nuclear weapon is not the same thing as having a US nuclear weapon that you can use. Without the proper hardware and software a US nuclear weapon is just a very big door stop

US nuclear weapons are protected by both hardware and software positive action links that prevent their being activated/detonated without proper authority from the highest levels of the US government. Having a US nuclear weapon is not the same thing as having a US nuclear weapon that you can use. Without the proper hardware and software a US nuclear weapon is just a very big door stop
Likewise for any arsenal.

I've also felt depressed and deflated in the past from reading some of the flame wars between Chinese and Pak members as well.
I never read of any such thing. But if so, I am 99% sure it was pan-Islamist salafis who react like robots at the news -real of fake- of Muslims being persecuted.

I hate those kinds of people regardless. I would love to eliminate each and every one of those people. I cannot imagine Pakistanis going against China unless China is ready to kill us and that would probably never ever happen. China tops my choice of brotherly nations followed by Turkey (not counting the anti-Pakistan elements).

But it's also great to see Chinese like you and Turks like him getting along. I think Erdogan did right by trying to mend ties with China.

Last edited:

Hey bro,

Just relax. People are just venting after the social media campaign. You are a valued member of the forum. Pakistanis don’t hate turks or anything but are outraged by all of the insults.

I think things will become better in a few weeks.

@dBSPL

Don't leave, most of us understand what you are saying. Stay and keep strong.

:turkey::pakistan::turkey::pakistan:

No one has the power to destroy this ancient bridge built from heart to heart.

EYai1fQUcAEDmFl.jpg
I'll be visiting your beautiful country next year - can't this year as uncertainty in travel due to COVID and getting annual leave due to work is impossible presently!

Dear,

It can be helpful to ignore "reactions" at times. There is no need to respond to every manner of sentiment expressed in an emotionally charged environment.

There are Pakistani like me who respect Turkish people and see good in them.

Pakistani and Turks are similar on many counts - mixed emotions and reactions in sensitive times.

You are one of the most sensible members of the Forum in my view. People like you are needed here to represent Turkish views and positions in fair manner. Keep posting on this forum and tag me where you need my support in case of violation of Forum Rules.

Yeah as long as it's on behalf of Arabs in Palestine or Iraq or Turkey against Armenia. But as long as it's not for Pakistanis as they are second class Muslims.
My dad used to narrate a story. A guy dies and leave a fruit tree and a duvet blanket to his two sons. The older one is touch slow in the head. The younger brother says "lets divide everything equally".

Yo have the tree in the winter and I will have it in the summer. The blanket you have it during the day and I will have it a night. When the tree fruits in summer the younger brother eats it to his heart content and won't let the other brother have any. But he insists the other brother waters it and prubes it rest of the year.

The other brother gets to wash the blanket but in the coild nights he is feeezing away while his other brother is enjoying the warmth. This is exactly how the Muslim ummah is for Pakistan.

When it comes to issues in Palestine we are all Muslims. When it comes to defending Saudia then we are all Muslims. But comes sharing the oil wealth that Allah endowed then it is "go away miskeen" it is Arab oil.

So Muslim for all the crap but Arab, Turk, etc for anything good. Then it is go away dirty Paks.

This should be a general advice. There's a global hierarchy of nations, based mostly on economic indicators but also has racial connotations. Among Muslims, there's an unspoken racial hierarchy where South Asian Muslims come last after sub-saharan african muslims. It's extremely cringe when my countrymen simp for Turks, Iranians etc on social media (though of course to a much lesser extent vs Pak). We all need to get rid of this "phull sapport saar" mentality and think on our own terms and progress economically.
Pakistanis don't simp for turks.. pakistanis simp for erdogan.. and ertugral....basically a political religious outlook and its pan islamic narrative. We have real turkic people sitting across our northern border in china not the mixed anatloyans yet nobody cares to go there or have interest to learn about them.
Furthermore you are confusing racism with classism.. The fact is poor pakistanis experience way more classism from their own people in Pakistan then they would outside in Turkey or elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom