What's new

Another so called intellectual who lost his mind or a participant of fifth generation warfare

SecularNationalist

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This old fool has completely lost his mind. He is another pervez hoodbhoy who is either just love what he thinks or simply on some foreign agenda.
If the sole purpose of pakistan was to create a buffer state to stop communism then why Bengal was partitioned to make east pakistan. Infact the every idea of a two nation theory and a separate homeland for Muslims belongs to Jinnah and Muslim league. Yes it's possible that our goals aligned with the British goals but saying that pakistan is a British creation is one huge loathe of crap.

What is JIO? I am cut-off from civilization.

- PRTP GWD

jio is a telecom company with user base of 50 crore people , this company is working with google to provide 5g infrastructure in india with investment of 80 billion dollars .

Last edited by a moderator:
Salaam

Can you summarize the video? Not everyone can afford to watch videos.

- PRTP GWD

I think most responses to this were uncalled for.

A person may not be able to view video links because of internet, or may be in an office setting or some gathering etc.

I think the rule was that with a video a brief summary of what is in the video be accompanied with it.

Back
Top Bottom