What's new

Another idiot criticizing Pakistan

So you are happy when girls are raped in police stations and children die of famine and when poor came back from courts without justice. or you want to say that's teaching of Islam ?

Somebody else worked for that country not you. Allah's will is not cruelty, never. Some lines above you were even making fun of his orders, now you are bringing Allah in discussion. Sings of hypocrisy.

again governance issue has nothing to do with this. apples and oranges

these are social evils that exist in every society.

rape famine and economic migrations happened throughout the history and has nothing to do with the state or the level of imaan.

Allah ki ek nishaani me Pakistan ka shumaar bhi hota hai.

jahan Allah ghaffar or rahman or rahim bhi hai wahan Qahhar or Zaahir Baatin or Muntaqim bhi hai

jab ek parinda parr nahi maar sakta uski marzi bina to sir jee hum kis keth ki mooli hain..

ye baaten aap pyar mohabbat se samajh len usme khair hai

Abdur Raheem Green is not perfect either.

Sure he is a good man, but he doesn't know everything nor he is right all the time.

And who is the idiot then? Abdur Raheem Green makes hasty generalizations about Pakistan which is wrong.

Yes I am a patriot, is there anything wrong in that.

Pakistan is way more Islamic than UK where Mr. Green is from.
You think he doesn't know it ? And when UK claimed to be Islamic state ??? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: You claim to be Islamic state and hardly Islamic law is implemented in Pakistan so first implement Islamic laws than claim to be Islamic state. Your entire argument only proved that Abdur Raheem is right

Come back to original what I wrote and you objected

Islamic state means, relation between govt and public is according to Islamic laws and that's not situation in Pakistan
You write one line in constitution but don't implement it and say now we are Islamic state that's same as Daesh has Islamic state.

No one is more cruel than a person named Allah dita, who thinks rapes, murders and robberies are legal for him because he is a born Muslim and his name is a Muslim name. That's example of your kind.

I know Pakistan is nishani of Allah, so why were you taking then credit ealier ?

again governance issue has nothing to do with this. apples and oranges

these are social evils that exist in every society.

rape famine and economic migrations happened throughout the history and has nothing to do with the state or the level of imaan.

Allah ki ek nishaani me Pakistan ka shumaar bhi hota hai.

jahan Allah ghaffar or rahman or rahim bhi hai wahan Qahhar or Zaahir Baatin or Muntaqim bhi hai

jab ek parinda parr nahi maar sakta uski marzi bina to sir jee hum kis keth ki mooli hain..

So I can kill 100 people and say that was marzi of Allah

Come back to original what I wrote and you objected

Islamic state means, relation between govt and public is according to Islamic laws and that's not situation in Pakistan
You write one line in constitution and say now we are Islamic state that's same as Daesh has Islamic state.

No one is more cruel than a person named Allah dita, who thinks rapes, murders and robberies are legal for him because he is a born Muslim and his name is a Muslim name. That's example of your kind.

I know Pakistan is nishani of Allah, so why were you taking then credit ealier ?

So I can kill 100 people and say that was marzi of Allah

ji aap jayen beshak. siwaye allah kay apko koi nahi rok sakta lol

well ISIS are terrorists. Stateless proxy monkeys.
we are a nation. a democratic will of the people and their religion.

ap ye baat nahi samajh sakte kay gunah qayamat tak jaari rahega. uspe focus karne se acha koi behtari ki baaten karlen.

well ISIS are terrorists. Stateless proxy monkeys.
we are a nation. a democratic will of the people and their religion.
They say same things about their constitution as you are saying yours
and I am saying actions speak not written constitutions.

ap ye baat nahi samajh sakte kay gunah qayamat tak jaari rahega. uspe focus karne se acha koi behtari ki baaten karlen.

I know what do to Sir.
My apology for any hard words. I don't start that but I do reply. Tschüss

They say same things about their constitution as you are saying yours
and I am saying actions speak not written constitutions.

I know what do to Sir.
My apology for any hard words. I don't start that but I do reply. Tschüss

educational reforms and constitutional reforms are just around the horizon for Pakistan.
a couple of years of good governance will improve greatly our chances against the social evils.

baaki hard words ki khair hai. me konsa gulaab jamun moun me rakh kar type karta hon per insan ko mayanaravi ikhtiyaar karni chaiye mamlaat me.

Mr. Green makes too many hasty generalizations about Pakistan.

What about UK where he comes from?

Prostitution in legal in UK, alcohol is legal in UK.
I can talk all horrible social problems in UK.

Most Christians in UK commit the worst shirk, Christians in UK believe Jesus is the son of God, Astuckfrillah.
Question was about Pakistan and what he says is right..

As I suspected "Identity Issues".

I hope you are on the watch list.

You are nothing special....just part of the wider phenomenon where uneducated folks from rural areas of a third world country landed in a developed society and neither they nor their subsequent generations had the capacity to adjust in this new land.

The first and second generation kind of tugged along...the third generation looks at itself and the rejection by the wider society and begins to question but sadly and almost predictably finds the wrong answer.

If it wasn't for the Gulf oil funding of promoting the Salafi agenda you would have most probably ended up in a gang...convincing yourself that you have attained a unique identity different from society.

LOL

My family is pretty well off, as were our previous generations.

Nice try, but you failed miserably at guessing why I follow what I do. I'll stop others from posting such hilarious nonsense by saying what really happened.

I went to Qatar, and thought that Salafism was closer to the Quran and Sunnah than any other sect.

Your parents should have gone to Pakistan - A little reality check never hurts for burger salafis in their secure, Western bubbles.

But while you're here, get out more and see what makes other people tick. It may broaden your mind.
My father actually thought of that, but called it off for whatever reason.

I know a large variety of people, and my opinions haven't changed. I don't see why they should, my opinions are due to people's ideologies, not people themselves.

MASHALLAH ... do you even know what does it mean ?what you are saying...A thing forbidden by Prophet (PBUH) and here you are saying any ordinary person can issue it..
I bet you even didn't read some basic Hadith about it ...Don't watch some random You tube videos and started to declare people Kaffir or what not..
Abu Zarr reported that the Holy Prophet said: No man accuses another man of being a sinner, or of being a kafir, but it reflects back on him if the other is not as he called him.'' (Bukhari, Book of Ethics; Book 78, ch. 44)

Except not praying namaz makes someone eligible for the death penalty if they don't repent.

Please, go and read up on these things.

Shariah this
Shariah that

I am again sending this out that dual nationality should be scrapped.

Otherwise we will face the same issue Turkey is facing today.

Fine then, I'll just scrap Pakistan lol.

Islam matters to me more than my own life.

LOL

My family is pretty well off, as were our previous generations.

Nice try, but you failed miserably at guessing why I follow what I do. I'll stop others from posting such hilarious nonsense by saying what really happened.

I went to Qatar, and thought that Salafism was closer to the Quran and Sunnah than any other sect.

My father actually thought of that, but called it off for whatever reason.

I know a large variety of people, and my opinions haven't changed. I don't see why they should, my opinions are due to people's ideologies, not people themselves.

Except not praying namaz makes someone eligible for the death penalty if they don't repent.

Please, go and read up on these things.

Fine then, I'll just scrap Pakistan lol.

Islam matters to me more than my own life.

I literally give a two cents about what matters to you.
Just make sure you are not a Pakistani citizen anymore when you go full retard and officially join ISIS.
Do us all a favor and relinquish your citizenship if you see Pakistan and Pakistanis like you have presented here.
And this goes for every fanatic or potential cuckoos here in PDF.

@The Eagle @waz @Jungibaaz @Slav Defence He is all yours now.

You think he doesn't know it ? And when UK claimed to be Islamic state ??? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: You claim to be Islamic state and hardly Islamic law is implemented in Pakistan so first implement Islamic laws than claim to be Islamic state. Your entire argument only proved that Abdur Raheem is right
I disagree with you

Question was about Pakistan and what he says is right..
Mr. Green makes hasty generalizations about Pakistan

I literally give a two cents about what matters to you.
Just make sure you are not a Pakistani citizen anymore when you go full retard and officially join ISIS.
Do us all a favor and relinquish your citizenship if you see Pakistan and Pakistanis like you have presented here.
And this goes for every fanatic or potential cuckoos here in PDF.

@The Eagle @waz @Jungibaaz @Slav Defence He is all yours now.

Lol I didn't know me expressing my opinions means the mods have to be called over, and that I must relinquish all ties with Pakistan.

My opinion isn't even extreme at all in this aspect, rather, it's your opinion which is abnormal when it comes to Islam.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom