What's new

Anger as Internet hate-mongers spew venom against Kashmir

Dear Sir, first of all the Shia-Sunni divide aint a secret and no one is denying it but if facts are presented in front of U then plz do consider that. When it comes to Kashmir issue, both Shia and Sunnis are alike and same is the case in AJK.
Not it not sir your sitting in Pakistan. Reading things in Another part of the Subcontinent just assumed that what things I'm on the ground I know things

You are entitled to your views Which has Religious bias

As UNSC noted, all parties need to be able to participate freely for impartial plebiscite. That is why UNSC asked pakistan to withdraw its regular and irregular forces. I am not sure why pakistan didn't fulfill preconditions,
Read through the thread I linked to earlier - demilitarization was not a unilateral and unconditional requirement upon Pakistan, it was subject to tripartite negations between India, Pakistan and UN appointed mediators. India rejected almost all the proposals by UN mediators while Pakistan accepted almost all of them.
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-...agreement-sources.392233/page-11#post-7533725

Read through the thread I linked to earlier - demilitarization was not a unilateral and unconditional requirement upon Pakistan, it was subject to tripartite negations between India, Pakistan and UN appointed mediators. India rejected almost all the proposals by UN mediators while Pakistan accepted almost all of them.
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-...agreement-sources.392233/page-11#post-7533725

That is your interpretation. Has UN clarified it anywhere else that it wasn't unconditional? And if it was indeed as you say, still India is not breaking any resolutions that it agreed to. India wasn't bound to accept any of the panel's proposals going against its interest and those proposals aren't valid until India agrees to it. If pak agreed to it, it should have implemented them irrespective of whether india did or not.

Native Muslims(Shias and Sunnis)
Ok you lost all your credibility with one single word , "muslim". You stmt is ridiculous when you call natives as muslims when most of them are converts and pandits are the original inhabitants. More than that when you start painting things in religious , every one knows where you are from and to where you are headed to.

By the way greaterkashmir ,risingkashmir ..etc hardly have any journalistic standards. They are nothing but mouthpiece of few narrow minded ppl with vicious agenda. What makes your think they should be taken seriously?

They need to leave with their possessions, which includes the land.
No body owns the land in my country. Its not some thing that can be bought & sold in a grocery shop. It is shared by every one irrespective of caste,creed or religion. Any one who wants to appropriate it is only being small minded and disrespecting the fellow humans who live there.

Ok you lost all your credibility with one single word , "muslim". You stmt is ridiculous when you call natives as muslims when most of them are converts and pandits are the original inhabitants. More than that when you start painting things in religious , every one knows where you are from and to where you are headed to.

No body owns the land in my country. Its not some thing that can be bought & sold in a grocery shop. It is shared by every one irrespective of caste,creed or religion. Any one who wants to appropriate it is only being small minded and disrespecting the fellow humans who live there.
Well duh they are converts those who are not are either pathans or in most cases liar who fake some descent despite being local converts my great grandfather converted in the last century in srinagar did he stop being a native?

So its ok for your people to call for a muslim expulsion but we cant say hindus are anti Muslims?

Whatever. The 5% troublemakers abuse the Indian state using the most profane of languages. Have a taste of you own medicine bigots.

yeah, no.. shias aren't part of ongoing l&o issue. that is why there are no protest in kargil or ladakh.. just sunni majority places..
kargil and ladakh have the least population in Jammu and kashmir .Buddists are dominating the Ladakh region.

sect has nothing to do Kashmir freedom movement even if shias are not interested it wont effect the movement overall since almost all shias live in kargil area
most densely populated areas of the region want freedom and thats what they will get

P.s i would have shared the 2011 consensus report but its format is not supported on the forum.

Last edited:
Well duh they are converts those who are not are either pathans or in most cases liar who fake some descent despite being local converts my great grandfather converted in the last century in srinagar did he stop being a native?

So its ok for your people to call for a muslim expulsion but we cant say hindus are anti Muslims?
He did not stop being a native but you have no right to say he is the only native.

He did not stop being a native but you have no right to say he is the only native.
Yes many other who were not so fortunate to be on the other side of loc at partition but you know according to a lot of folks they are non native outsiders it makes no sense

OP wants us to comment on commentary about commentary of a commentary.

Inception.
:D i was expecting even more complex ending in which his wife is alive, trying to bring his husband out of dream through inception and protagonist is stuck in a dream forever while experimenting something in a dream. But bummer....

Yes many other who were not so fortunate to be on the other side of loc at partition but you know according to a lot of folks they are non native outsiders it makes no sense
The simple reason the seperatists wont any support from anyone other than Pakistan is because,its 21st century and they want seperation based on religion..and the most important bit is their numbers are too less to create any troble which India cannt handle with its size.

Not it not sir your sitting in Pakistan. Reading things in Another part of the Subcontinent just assumed that what things I'm on the ground I know things

You are entitled to your views Which has Religious bias
I've got Kashmiri friends who regularly visit Jammu and Kashmiri :D

So you are running drugs mafia in Kashmir?
No Iam Sufi by heart Mast maula by Nature the Culture Which Once Existed in valley Noe Puged by Wahabi mullahs

Back
Top Bottom