What's new

An open letter to Maulana Ilyas Qadri

In any given day of the week, I'd probably know more Arabic than you, buddy.

Kafir literally means just, disbeliever. Imagine if that is what is recommended to the disbelievers, how much more obedience to freedom is mandated out of the believers?

I never claimed to know more arabic than you. As in surah it is clearly being said to tell to kufar and you left those words out so I pointed to that.

The point remains, for muslims Quran and Sunnah are source and when you go for an opinion you go to the experts.

Last edited:
I never claimed to know more arabic than you. As in surah it is clearly being said to tell to kufar and you left those words out so I pointed to that.

The point remains, for muslims Quran and Sunnah are source and when you go for an opinion you go to the experts.
Sunnat ki koi 100% guarantee nahi hai ke woh hadithon main hi milay, contrary to what Abu Basit ranted, I have not rejected the hadith, just reduced them from the divine status.

They are written by man. You have to read what they say then make up your own mind if they make sense as per what is said in the Quran.

For example in the entire Quran you will not find a single Ayat against Music. Hadith are full of them. Contradiction! In some ahadith, the Prophet enjoyed some music, in some he was furious to hear the music. What is going on here?

Quran is without contradiction. It in fact is the only book that goes as far as to challenge you to find a contradiction in it.

{Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from other than Allah, they would have found within it much contradiction. (4.82)}

Anywhere in the Quran Allah has taken his guarantee to preserve Hadith?

One fundamental mistake that well, fundamentalists, make is that they hang on to the notion that how things happened in 1400 years ago can happen today too.

1400 years ago the society was deeply flawed. As is the case humanity has improved itself and now if you want to apply the same rules as is, its an impossibility that you're demanding out of the humans. Quran is constant, its interpretation is not. Allah guaranteed that the Quran won't change - not how humans would interpret it.

People automatically assume that a secularist has an anti-Islam agenda. This has been a common problem in Pakistan, people can't speak up for freedom without such an insinuation being leveled onto them. A person can be a namaazi parhez gaar person, woh uska fail hai, but he can also fight and die for the rights of others to live freely. Uski namaazein bhi khuda ke liay hain, iblees ke liay nahi.

This is an open letter, open letters are usually done for one publicity reason and two attract popularity to the idea you espouse.

Why not send a letter to the Maulana? Find his address since he's so important he has an open letter written to him I'm sure he must have an address one could find. Also does the Maulana speak or understand English? If not best to write it in Urdu. Also writing an open letter may actually harden the Maulana's position and views if you take the private route and not public things can go smoother...

The point is if your trying to get your point across through a letter then do it right.

Best of luck.

This is an open letter, open letters are usually done for one publicity reason and two attract popularity to the idea you espouse.

Why not send a letter to the Maulana? Find his address since he's so important he has an open letter written to him I'm sure he must have an address one could find. Also does the Maulana speak or understand English? If not best to write it in Urdu. Also writing an open letter may actually harden the Maulana's position and views if you take the private route and not public things can go smoother...

The point is if your trying to get your point across through a letter then do it right.

Best of luck.

good idea ...i am up for signing it .....

I Protest.... I humbly ask the Mods to close this thread immediately or this forum will loose many valuable posters which have affiliation with Maulana ILyas Qadri sahab. It is unfortunate that this thread is being used to do propaganda against such a large community known as AHLESUNNAT. Let me tell u that most of the terrorism registered is associated with Deoband sect, but no one criticize the whole sect, but not in this case, and for so called Liberals....This is Islamic Republic of Pakistan and will remain so Inshallah. Dont use Governer's assignation to ur propaganda and who the hell are indians to involve in it.

I Protest.... I humbly ask the Mods to close this thread immediately or this forum will loose many valuable posters which have affiliation with Maulana ILyas Qadri sahab. It is unfortunate that this thread is being used to do propaganda against such a large community known as AHLESUNNAT. Let me tell u that most of the terrorism registered is associated with Deoband sect, but no one criticize the whole sect, but not in this case, and for so called Liberals....This is Islamic Republic of Pakistan and will remain so Inshallah. Dont use Governer's assignation to ur propaganda and who the hell are indians to involve in it.

there is a high chances that you will be banned for the bolded part. secondly, many people will be more than happy to lose those posters who are pro murderer and muder campaign. Think about your country man, why are you taking part in promoting violance.

For Your kind information... The Constitution of Pakistan is according to Ahlesunnat o Aljamaat. So by criticizing the whole sect , you are criticizing the constitution. Secondly i m not favoring the murderer, I m favoring Ahlesunnat. By the way Mr. Governor was also favoring the Blasphemer, which is against the constitution as well. He call the part of constitution as KALA KANOON , which is also against constitution and parallel to treason.
By the way your are not the one to judge whether I SHOULD BE BANNED OR NOT.

U need to do some research buddy....What is Hadith?...It is the Practical Representation of Quran. They both are the pillars of Islam. Islam is complete way of life and The love and Respect of Prophet (SAW) is the Heart of Emaan. I once again ask Mods to close this thread and don't let this forum to be used against one community by so called Librals or other sect people...

U need to do some research buddy....What is Hadith?...It is the Practical Representation of Quran. They both are the pillars of Islam. Islam is complete way of life and The love and Respect of Prophet (SAW) is the Heart of Emaan. I once again ask Mods to close this thread and don't let this forum to be used against one community by so called Librals or other sect people...

dont agree with you bro
Quran is the ultimate Book that is referred by Prophet(P.B.U.H)
Hadiths were first written after 100 years of death Of Muhammad (pbuh).
I m not saying it is wrong, I m saying that Hadiths were narrated by Sahabas from prophet, the sahabah narrated the speech of prophet through their understandings and way of thoughts.

Quran e PAAK was itself gathered in a written form in the times of Hazrat Usman, when many Hafiz e Quran were martyred in battle...get your facts right buddy. It is not a battle of Brilliance. I love my country more than my life, but not on the expense of Islam.

dont agree with you bro
Quran is the ultimate Book that is referred by Prophet(P.B.U.H)
Hadiths were first written after 100 years of death Of Muhammad (pbuh).
I m not saying it is wrong, I m saying that Hadiths were narrated by Sahabas from prophet, the sahabah narrated the speech of prophet through their understandings and way of thoughts.

Exactly!
Qur'an is the word of Allah.
Hadeeths are the (second-hand) words and habits of Rasoolallah (pbuh).

The first is farz on every Muslim, the second is a way for an individual to show his/her love for Rasoolallah (pbuh) by following as many as possible.

Islam and Pakistan are compulsory to each other. There are only two states which came into being on ideology.
1. Pakistan
2. Israel

Israel is not Liberal, it is rather extremist in a way called Zionism.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom