What's new

An open letter to Maulana Ilyas Qadri

assalam alaikum

Quran that we have in our hands didnot come down as a whole book it came to us in the form of hadeeth

TARIQ

You need to be rise, if you have power & ability to think or understand & analyze than Qura'n e Pak is easy to understand.

Mr. Asim Aquil

I criticize this letter because it already has proven (Investigation agencies officially announced about it) that Mumtaz hussain Qadri was not member of any religious organization, so on what bases this letter is addressed to Illyas Qadri?

The point is, whether he was sent by Mullah group or he decided on his own. He made a plan to kill Salman Taseer after the Fatwah against Salman Taseer was issued (when he was declared Murtid).

Directly or indirectly he obeyed the orders of Mullah's prior to investigation and did not care to demand explanations from Scholars about the basis of declaring him Murtid. Indirectly he is still linked with Mullah's in that sense

Had this Fatwah never issued, he would not have killed Salman Taseer

Mr. ASIM AQUIL... you are neither the JUDGE nor AUTHORITY to prove links .....In your case you are so called Liberal who work for JEW NGO's to remove the Identity of Islam from Pakistan and make it a Secular Republic....So your link with Neocons and Zionists have been proved... Now remain In Dubai and dont come to my lovely Pakistan...We dont want DAHARIYE here.

Irfan Cheepa. defence.pk

Oh, no surprise from people like @Jana. I wish there is an 'ignore' list on this Forum. Some 'educated' people here!

Asim,
Keep up the fight. We are in a tiny minority but you know what, some day, may be many years down the road, when people look back at Pakistan and wonder if there were sane voices within Pakistan--just like people wonder about the Germany of the 30's--this Forum's bold stand against the religious fanatics will surely be counted. However ineffective, however small in numbers, however harassed, we WILL be counted for our stand.
May God save Pakistan from these religious fanatics and their naive and hateful blogging supporters.

I totally agree with all posts of MR. Jana in this thread. Minority which you mentioned here is suffered from lake of true knowledge of the Islam & Justice.

About what fight you are talking about? the fight which addressing the person who has no concern over the topic? Well, did you want to make a fight to force these entire Indian members who make their signatures in this letter to write letter to their government that they condemned the brutal killing of Muslims by the Indians over Kashmir? What you think there Islam keeps silence and no verses of Quran you remember to stand against this bloodshed? Come on members, just open your mind? Why they are so active to bring a organization into that circle, what is their real aim to write this open letter? Is this not a fanaticism?

There is no any religious fanaticism but only your wrong perception understanding the whole situation.

Moreove let me say that to ask these signatures to write a open letter to their main Pundit or leaders of BJP or what so ever to remember that:

Hinduism ever give the lesson of SHANTI & what we are doing with Muslims in India!?

Last edited:
Mr. ASIM AQUIL... you are neither the JUDGE nor AUTHORITY to prove links .....In your case you are so called Liberal who work for JEW NGO's to remove the Identity of Islam from Pakistan and make it a Secular Republic....So your link with Neocons and Zionists have been proved... Now remain In Dubai and dont come to my lovely Pakistan...We dont want DAHARIYE here.
bye byeeeee

Directly or indirectly he obeyed the orders of Mullah's prior to investigation and did not care to demand explanations from Scholars about the basis of declaring him Murtid. Indirectly he is still linked with Mullah's in that sense

What you mean by "Indirectly" It means that more than 70% of Pakistan citizens are directed to sentence in this case? Makes no logic :no:

It means the whole audience in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad & in other cities & more than 300 Mullahs (gave comments against Taseer) have to verdict that they participated in the rally over this issue? I can't understand what you want to say. Clear me please if you can

What you mean by "Indirectly" It means that more than 70% of Pakistan citizens are directed to sentence in this case? Makes no logic :no:

It means the whole audience in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad & in other cities & more than 300 Mullahs (gave comments against Taseer) have to verdict that they participated in the rally over this issue? I can't understand what you want to say. Clear me please if you can
So are good things really expected out of this nation that cheats and lies on a daily basis. Go do business in Pakistan, every other person is ready to cheat you in some way or the other.

The moral compass of Pakistani society has been pointing south for a long time. A nation that can celebrate the violent killing of its leaders, has shown itself to be rotten from the inside. This 70% statistic is a testament to his fact, this is nothing to be proud of, people celebrating murder - this is utterly shameful. This statistic should ache our very souls.

So are good things really expected out of this nation that cheats and lies on a daily basis. Go do business in Pakistan, every other person is ready to cheat you in some way or the other.

The moral compass of Pakistani society has been pointing south for a long time. A nation that can celebrate the violent killing of its leaders, has shown itself to be rotten from the inside. This 70% statistic is a testament to his fact, this is nothing to be proud of, people celebrating murder - this is utterly shameful. This statistic should ache our very souls.

Sir, have a look at this one
Bitter fact about Government of Pakistan. | MCA Pakistan

This note shows the reason why th people of Pakistan are left uneducated. We must take a step, and help thm ourself, as GoP is expected to do nothing.

We must not complain them for being this bad, they are helpless and do what they hear. They have got no self capability to judge the good and bad themself!

I see 99% signatories in this open letter are from INDIA.

Just a small question have these Indians ever written any such letter with regard to killing of thousands of Indian Muslims by hindu fanatics in Gujrat ?

2. Secondly what Ilayas Qadri has done for which he should apologise ?

3. Though content of the letter we all agree as Last Prophet of Allah, Muhammad (PBUH) had forgiven worst of the enemies despite they used to insult the prophet and throw dirt on him and many other such acts.

Well, in those riots, A good number of Hindus were also killed.
For your kind information, those riots were not sponsored by the Government of India. They were started by Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). Two years after the riots, BJP was lost the elections because the majority (Hindus) voted against it because it is not a secular party.:cheers:

assalam alaikum

Quran that we have in our hands didnot come down as a whole book it came to us in the form of hadeeth

TARIQ

That is WRONG.

The Koran was revealed in short sections by "wahi", not "hadith". There is conjuctive information called "Asbaab-ul-wahi" that indicates the situation under which a particular wahi was revealed, but that is a more of a historical record that helps to determine the background reasons for the revelation, and for determining which ayats were later superseded and why, as well as helping in proper interpretation.

A Hadeeth is a saying of the prophet Muhammmed (PBUH) and is therefore NOT the divine word of Allah. These were compiled much later in book form.

Last edited:
assalam alaikum

Mughal1 brother thanks for ur info, may be u r right that the ulema failed to make sense of the info or may be we don't wanna understand or don't want to commit our self to that info. Brother our history didnot start from present day pakistan it started from the days of Prophet ( PBUM ) and his compainions and tab3een. i don't think these ppl have failed to provide that sense otherwise islam would have stayed in makkah and madina ( may be u think otherwise it is upto u).

Brother i agree with u we r not making the effort but even if u and me make the effort still if u take an example of pakistan not every muslim pakistani can be as committed as u or can make or able to make that effort. Again millions of muslims gonna have to trust those ulema and bashing them will not do any good.

Our brother r saying that hadeeth r somehow contradictary but quran is not coz Allah promised to protect it. I know if these same ppl r pressed on quranic verses they will jump to ahadeeth. Besides i m not gonna take understanding of islam from unknown nick names

Mughal bhai Allah hum sub ko hidayat dain aameen

i m gonna repeat my question which i posted on page 6

Guys can u stop these mullahs by bringing some well known mufties , well known ulema's fatwas who will oppose death penalty on blasphmers? we know in all of our 1400 history what has been done to the them and don't give us the post colonial countries laws on blasphemy. We r not ganna take understanding of quran and hadeeth from unknown nicknames

i m waiting

TARIQ
l

Thank you brother tariq bn ziyaad for replying. I do not think that we can stop the qadri suporting mullahs straight away peacefully but if we start helping people educate themselves about islam by way of discussions and debates that could draw away support from them.

Even though there were quite a lot of people on the streets but they were still only a tiny minority compared to populations in the cities and the country as a whole. This gives us real picture that these kinds of mullahs do not have much support in pakistan who are willing to take law in their own hands. This gives me hope that things can be handled sensibly if there are no more blunders.

Karachi is a huge city and only 40000 decided to join the march in favour of qadri. So given the matter rest a while and having free debates on blasphemy law, whether it is islamic or not will help a great deal I think.

As for ulema, I do not think that follwoing ulema blindly is going to be helpful ever. It is time we worked on religion ourselves and also pushed mawlanas to work harder and better. By keeping each other on toes and in check there is a good chance of us learning of each other the proper islam. If we go to sleep then they too will go to sleep and the result is not going to be any different from what it is. Some thing has to give because situation otherwise cannot be stopped from deteriorating.

jaza kallah and all the best.

seculars don't recognize Sunnah as a source for interpretation as they say that it's the words of a man not God.

Every Muslim(liberal, secular, conservative) believes in Sunnah as much as he believes Quran while some people dispute Hadith and differentiate between Sunnah and Hadith.

The Sunnah is the manner or deeds of Muhammad and validated by the consensus of companions of Muhammad (Sahaba) in Sunni Islam, and the way or deeds of Muhammad and the twelve Imams in Shi'a Islam, while hadith is a collection of the narrations and approvals.

I will advise you to develop some tolerance for your fellow Muslims. Just because someone is liberal or secular, he/she is no less Muslim than you.

I Protest.... I humbly ask the Mods to close this thread immediately or this forum will loose many valuable posters which have affiliation with Maulana ILyas Qadri sahab. It is unfortunate that this thread is being used to do propaganda against such a large community known as AHLESUNNAT. Let me tell u that most of the terrorism registered is associated with Deoband sect, but no one criticize the whole sect, but not in this case, and for so called Liberals....This is Islamic Republic of Pakistan and will remain so Inshallah. Dont use Governer's assignation to ur propaganda and who the hell are indians to involve in it.

First of all, i already pointed this thing out that Qadri is not linked to any organization rather he was motivated by the sermons given by leader cleric of Shahab-e-Islam.

So noone is involved in propaganda.

Qadri told a judge Monday in written testimony that he decided to kill Taseer after he attended a gathering on Dec. 31 organized by Shahab-e-Islam, a small Islamist group that operated in his neighborhood in Rawalpindi, just outside the capital, Islamabad. He said speeches given by a cleric leading the group, Qari Hanif, and another member, Ishtiaq Shah, played a major role in his decision.

Sermons motivated killer of Pakistani politician

I will also request you not to hit any particular group either be it Deoband or anyone else.

I will also advice you to develop some tolerance as well for liberals, seculars. They are no less Muslim than you.

However i agree that this thread should be closed, not because it is used for some hate speech but because it is wrongly addressed.

@Asim
I admire your sentiments but this letter is wrongly addressed and is not valid anymore. I hope you will not mind it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom