What's new

An open letter to Maulana Ilyas Qadri

Asim why are you continuously shoving the same thing over and over again down people's throats...You have already made your point..why you are insisting on overdoing it?

Have the Mullahs stopped their bigotry? If they won't stop, I can't stop.

You cant change the world overnight....
But with obsessive compulsive behavior like this...You will soon find yourself shouting and nobody listening.....

Anyway good luck with whatever you are trying to do..I will leave this forum for now.

You can believe that, but you can't stop me from not believing what you believe.

The Quran clearly says:

I worship not that which you worship,
Nor will you worship that which I worship.
And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.
Nor will you worship that which I worship.
To you be your religion, and to me my religion
-- Surah Kafiroon

Clearly Quran, fights for freedoms rather than diminish it.

Yes this is for "kafiroon", Believe whatever you want. For Muslims Quran and Sunnah are the source and sunnah is the interpertation of Quran.

You don't need any mullahs correct. Please learn atleast Arabic, Hadith and the fiqh and then we may listen to you. otherwise you are as good as a guy in the village selling asprin and claiming to be a doctor.

assalam alaikum

Guys can u stop these mullahs by bringing some well known mufties , well known ulema's fatwas who will oppose death penalty on blasphmers? we know in all of our 1400 history what has been done to the them and don't give us the post colonial countries laws on blasphemy. We r not ganna take understanding of quran and hadeeth from unknown nicknames

i m waiting

TARIQ

Dear TARIQ BN ZIYAAD, islam is not based on personality cult but only and only the quran and the hadith. To understand the quran is not that difficult because it is like a maths book when it teaches us how to legislate. The scriptures do not give us a list of laws but rules to form laws with examples. It is left to people themselves to make laws they need within the given framework.

Can you imagine if the quran gave us a list of all possible laws instead. We would have had mountains of books. The same is true if you think about maths. They teach us rules for various kinds of problems to solve them using various formulas. Imagine how many books will be needed if we had all possible combinations of all sums fully worked out.

You are right about one thing that mawlanas are important part of our heritage in the sense that without them our religious information would not have survived. They have delivered the informatioin of allah and rasool to us faithfully. To make sense of that information is where they let us down.

Let me explain again by an example. Religious information is just like pieces of jigsaw puzzle. We all need to do our best to see how best we can fit all this information together so that we have a complete jigsaw picture. The question therefore is, are we making the needed effort with necessary commitment?

This is where we are failing ourselves very badly and this is main reason why we are in troubles that we are.

regards and all the best.

Yes this is for "kafiroon", Believe whatever you want. For Muslims Quran and Sunnah are the source and sunnah is the interpertation of Quran.

You don't need any mullahs correct. Please learn atleast Arabic, Hadith and the fiqh and then we may listen to you. otherwise you are as good as a guy in the village selling asprin and claiming to be a doctor.

seculars don't recognize Sunnah as a source for interpretation as they say that it's the words of a man not God.

seculars don't recognize Sunnah as a source for interpretation as they say that it's the words of a man not God.

Yeah I know every one of them will come up with a different story though. Very simple questions become un answerable when you reject hadith e.g how to pray namaz, how to perform haj, zakat and fast.

Dear Basit, please know that word sunnah means tradition and in islam it means islamic tradition ie how the muslims from adam to muhammad lived according to mission that allah set for them.

We today must follow that tradition exactly the same way and it is 100% authentic because the quran is the yard stick for sunnah not hadith. The quran commands us to pray and from the sunnah we know how to pray ie the way muslims have been praying since last 1400 years. To ensure further we can back the sunnah with ahadith. You are right that ahadith are not words of allah unless they are ahadith al qudsi.

For more pleaseCLICK HERE

regards and all the best.

In any given day of the week, I'd probably know more Arabic than you, buddy.

Kafir literally means just, disbeliever. Imagine if that is what is recommended to the disbelievers, how much more obedience to freedom is mandated out of the believers?

even not all ahadith are accepted by both shias and sunnis, if i am not wrong the shias dont consider Imam Bukharai's collection of hadith and also imam Muslim Naishapuri's, the same thing goes to sunnis not accepting the ahadith which is authentic to shias, and again if i am not wrong, he shias call Abu Huraira as liar while sunis have many ahadith narrated by him.

even not all ahadith are accepted by both shias and sunnis, if i am not wrong the shias dont consider Imam Bukharai's collection of hadith and also imam Muslim Naishapuri's, the same thing goes to sunnis not accepting the ahadith which is authentic to shias, and again if i am not wrong, he shias call Abu Huraira as liar while sunis have many ahadith narrated by him.

Dear Ahmad, you are right that shias and sunnies have reservations about each others source of ahadith but they both have many common narrations which are accepted by them both. However both take the quran as basis for their faith and practice so they both can only and only be challenged on that ground to accept whatever the hadith books say so long as it is according to the quran. Therefore it is not really possible for either of them to reject ahadith whole sale.

Not only that but not all ahdith are found authentic by either of them even in their own books hence they both categorise ahadith as great, good, bad and ugly etc.

MORE HERE

Irfan Cheepa. defence.pk

Oh, no surprise from people like @Jana. I wish there is an 'ignore' list on this Forum. Some 'educated' people here!

Asim,
Keep up the fight. We are in a tiny minority but you know what, some day, may be many years down the road, when people look back at Pakistan and wonder if there were sane voices within Pakistan--just like people wonder about the Germany of the 30's--this Forum's bold stand against the religious fanatics will surely be counted. However ineffective, however small in numbers, however harassed, we WILL be counted for our stand.
May God save Pakistan from these religious fanatics and their naive and hateful blogging supporters.

Irfan Cheepa. defence.pk

Oh, no surprise from people like @Jana. I wish there is an 'ignore' list on this Forum. Some 'educated' people here!

Asim,
Keep up the fight. We are in a tiny minority but you know what, some day, may be many years down the road, when people look back at Pakistan and wonder if there were sane voices within Pakistan--just like people wonder about the Germany of the 30's--this Forum's bold stand against the religious fanatics will surely be counted. However ineffective, however small in numbers, however harassed, we WILL be counted for our stand.
May God save Pakistan from these religious fanatics and their naive and hateful blogging supporters.
Aameen!

Don't they know that that history has always borne witness to the defeat of the extremist violent nations. Forget everything this same extremist ideology has almost finished the prospects of any Muslim nation rising to the top, and they think Pakistan would be any different if it keeps treading this path?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom