What's new

America’s Barbaric Logic of Hiroshima 70 Years On

The thread is about Hiroshima and Nagasaki, not an indictment of 200 years of US policy. :D
Hi,
the thread is about Us's Barbaric logic that still lives on, 70 years ago it was Hiroshima ( as you said they got what they deserved)
But i pointed what about the barbaric logic of Iraq's war ?

Hi,
the thread is about Us's Barbaric logic that still lives on, 70 years ago it was Hiroshima ( as you said they got what they deserved)
But i pointed what about the barbaric logic of Iraq's war ?

What about it? It is not the topic of this thread, but may be some lecturer-technician from a second world country will make the connection for us? :D

What about it? It is not the topic of this thread, but may be some lecturer-technician from a second world country will make the connection for us? :D

HI,

Just as i suspected no definite answer from you.

I was expecting your usual justifications for Americas hegemonic role over Iraq, but I am really disappointed to see that You have actually ran out of your usual Justifications.

And like every time you do, you try to take a break by artfully dodging the question. :undecided:

HI,

Just as i suspected no definite answer from you.

I was expecting your usual justifications for Americas hegemonic role over Iraq, but I am really disappointed to see that You have actually ran out of your usual Justifications.

And like every time you do, you try to take a break by artfully dodging the question. :undecided:

Make a thread on that topic and I will see you there. This is not the thread for it. :D

but may be some lecturer-technician from a second world country will make the connection for us

Hi,

Perhaps the so Technician for second world has more conscience and is not afraid to speak the truth.

Something rare to find murrekan breed these days

Hi,

No, you assumed as such !

I was merely trying to point out the gentleman that, as he mentioned that Japan got in return what it deserved.

So how does an apologist of US's imperialism can justify the hegemonic actions of US in Iraq for that matter
Fine...Since Iraq failed to satisfy imperialist US demands on WMD programs, Iraq got what it deserved.

Fine...Since Iraq failed to satisfy imperialist US demands on WMD programs, Iraq got what it deserved.
Hi,

AHH the frustrated answer !

Hmmm, so no justification this time? or maybe some apologist answer perhaps

Hi,

Then trust me all of PDF will be filled with my threads and your usual rants and justifications.

Something that most of us here wouldnt really like :oops:

Oh come now, anything anti-US will find popular support here. :D

Hi,

AHH the frustrated answer !

Hmmm, so no justification this time? or maybe some apologist answer perhaps
When you can demonstrate you are able to engage the debate in a rational manner, you will get the appropriate response. So far, I see nothing but a 12 yr old trying to play adult.

When you can demonstrate you are able to engage the debate in a rational manner, you will get the appropriate response. So far, I see nothing but a 12 yr old trying to play adult.

Just wait until the support crew arrives. :D

Oh come now, anything anti-US will find popular support here. :D
Hi,

Oh, in fact contrary to popular belief.

I find most senior member justifying the illegal actions.

and if the sentiment is Anti, cant think why it isnt

Hi,

Lets not try to get here personal and keep the discussion civil shall we?

I am very sorry to find your post as such.

And the barbaric logic of US still lives on

Back
Top Bottom