What's new

Japanese grows some balls! Slaps black streamer who screamed about nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki again

In mid-May, a foreign male YouTuber was heavily criticized for posting a video in which he said to Japanese people on the Tokyo subway, "Do you know Hiroshima and Nagasaki?" . Earlier this month, a video of a person suddenly being beaten by a passerby during a live broadcast on a street in Japan has become a hot topic again.
His YouTuber is active under the name of " Johnny Somali". There are about 7,300 channel subscribers (as of June 2nd). From around May 18, a video taken inside the subway, which is believed to be the Toei Oedo Line, began to spread. The YouTuber unilaterally asked Japanese passengers sitting in English, "Do you know Hiroshima and Nagasaki? " talked. When the passengers were puzzled, he repeatedly said, "I'll drop the atomic bomb again." In response to criticism, the YouTuber deleted the video and released an apology video on May 26. He said, "I sincerely want to apologize to the Japanese people," and "I shouldn't have said those words."
However, the YouTuber will meet the Japanese "revenge". During the live broadcast on the street that seems to be Ueno Ameyoko shopping street in Tokyo, a passerby slapped his cheek while saying "Hey, oh my!". The video contains abusive voices saying, "Hiroshima and Nagasaki (*I can't hear the rest)" and "Don't be silly, fu**in' n*gger (fucking black man)". On SNS, "Such an insult. Opinions such as "I deserved it because I did it", "Japanese people were criticized because they didn't retaliate at times like this. You did a good job", and "On the contrary, I want you to thank me for this much" were conspicuous. On the other hand, there were also negative voices, saying, "Violence and discriminatory terms are not good," and "If we try again, we'll be on the same level."
Video of the incident: https://maidonanews.jp/article/14923276?page=2&ro=14923276&ri=0
On Youtube:

Talk shit, get hit. It's the rule.

He also said that he can't be racist as he's black. According to rumours, there's a bounty on him in Japan. I hope he gets what he deserves. :sniper:
Somalis are obnoxious cavemen

refugees2.jpg

He also said that he can't be racist as he's black. According to rumours, there's a bounty on him in Japan. I hope he gets what he deserves. :sniper:
Hahah, I love how these people say “I can’t be racist, I’m black”.

I’m sure he’s well aware of the other side of Japanese society that will hound him and beat the living daylights out of him.

Somalis are obnoxious cavemen

View attachment 932685
One word “deport”.

I'm surprised the black dude didn't turn it into a racial issue, labelling himself the victim of Asian racism!

Nah man, it was just a stupid prank. Let's not make a mountain out of a molehill.

I don't think many Japs speak English. And the 'homie' thought it'd be funny to insult them in a foreign language.

Unfortunately for him, someone did understand him.
Bruh, this shit is common in Asia.

Even when Vietnam wins against USA, to this day the western tourists still look down on Vietnamese:
In this video, a western tourist throws her money to the ground and expects us to pick it up. And this is just 12 days ago.

They don't give a shit about history lessons.

Imagine if he went around USA asking "You know WTC?"
At the very least a New Yorker would curse them out brutally. (Sorry for the language, but this is what would actually happen in NYC)

Most New Yorkers aren’t “hard” like they use to be a few decades ago, so don’t expect physical violence from most people.

Basically we would say “who the F are you”. Respect to the guy in the following video.

So this guy was walking around in Japan,asking people if they know about Hiroshima and Nagasaki? And then saying "I'll drop the atomic bomb on you again"? And he expected what? To be welcomed with flowers?

These dumb YouTube/TikTok personas do everything for clicks and fame.

I've seen idiots pulling cringy,stupid pranks and then saying "Social Experiment". Every stupid,retarded video is labeled as "social experiment" nowadays.
Is it just me or are blacks generally racists against asians? and this guy went to japan and said that shit? not even to asians coming to america. but in their own country. wtf is wrong with these people?

Before in the video, this POS even says "remember what we did to you in the Korean war? Sit down" to the Korean American who tried to defuse the situation in the subway.

Any asian is basicaly a target for this fucker.

Last edited:
Before in the video, this POS even says "remember what we did in the Korean war? Sit down" to the Korean American who tried to defuse the situation in the subway.

Retarded Somalis!

Before in the video, this POS even says "remember what we did in the Korean war? Sit down" to the Korean American who tried to defuse the situation in the subway.

This nigga has an accent himself too. Not a born african-american. :lol:

Retarded Somalis!
Same. I lost it at the accent.

Don't forget what we did to you.

lol

The most effective way to destroy East Asian countries is immigration

2 atomic bombs can't destroy Japan, but two million blacks can.

Time bomb waiting to explode, the question is how long, 100 years or 200 years.

The majority of foreigners in Japan are chinese and vietnamese and korean, in that order.
If more of these blacks pop up, there will be riots in Japan.

Hell, if the japanese don't riot, the viets will riot.

USA and European countries have the "white man's guilt" phenomenon where they believe the problems faced in the colonised lands are the issues caused by them. Other than Japan, Asian countries don't have any such issues where they have a sense of historical guilt to be politically correct to someone. Even Japan's colonial past is mostly limited to China, Korea and SEA.

USA and European countries have the "white man's guilt" phenomenon where they believe the problems faced in the colonised lands are the issues caused by them. Other than Japan, Asian countries don't have any such issues where they have a sense of historical guilt to be politically correct to someone. Even Japan's colonial past is mostly limited to China, Korea and SEA.
Asian countries now have the liberals who studied abroad or foreign private schools and groaned about democracy and human rights bullshit all days.

These people are the most dangerous 5h columns.

Back
Top Bottom