What's new

Amarnath Yatra cancelled : Pilgrims asked to return to their homes.

Wrong.

Read article 370 of your own constitution. That's why india has not been able to get away with the complete humiliation of 370 in past 70 years.

india lost thousands of soldiers, had to fight wars, and spent a gigantic amount of money to protect Kashmir and provide it with various facilities and incentives----BUT, indians can't even buy property in Kashmir and indigenous hindu pandits living in Kashmir for centuries were practically cleansed and india, despite its hundreds of thousands of military personnel present in the region, could not stop it :lol:

I couldn't believe all this first time I read it. I mean, how can a people (hindus) be so defeated, conquered, and humiliated? But then again, babri masjid issue has still not been resolved after decades. Can you imagine something like this happening in Pakistan? Imagine a hindu majority region in Pak giving us trouble and telling us we can't buy property there? Or imagine a Hindu temple built on top of any Muslim holy site in Pakistan?

It would be dealt with within hours.....and would be dealt with on a permanent basis ;)

No wonder hindus have been conquered, dominated, defeated, and humiliated by smaller Muslim forces for centuries after centuries :lol:

Lets see if Modi FINALLY does something. I expected Modi to be done with these things within his first term---but even he seems kinda weak and scared tbh.
I was talking about 35A ,it can be removed in the next 1 hour if the govt of India wants through a presidential order.
Between keep following what's happening,you will learn a lot about Indian constitution in the next 3 days.

I was talking about 35A ,it can be removed in the next 1 hour if the govt of India wants through a presidential order.
Between keep following what's happening,you will learn a lot about Indian constitution in the next 3 days.
Doesn't that mean official accord of kashmir accession to union of India goes for a toss as soon as conditions laid in charter of accession are transgressed upon , rendering it null & void ? Does kashmir theoretically becomes a free state ,occupied by forces of another state ? Just wondering out loud.

Doesn't that mean official accord of kashmir accession to union of India goes for a toss as soon as conditions laid in charter of accession are transgressed upon , rendering it null & void ? Does kashmir theoretically becomes a free state ,occupied by forces of another state ? Just wondering out loud.
kashmir accession to India has nothing to do with 35A .
35A was added later through a presidential order and can be removed through the same.
Legally speaking as it was not a condition of accession so it's removal doesn't impact anything.

35A was added later through a presidential order and can be removed through the same.
Legally speaking as it was not a condition of accession so it's removal doesn't impact anything.
That's for the court of rule to decide ,not by i or you. If govt wants to abolish such amendments to constitution they should challenge state of j&k vs state of india in supreme court .
However the instrument has point number 4,5,and 6 which directly are in contrary argument to removing 35a or 370 for that matter.
Union of India accepted kashmir merger under certain condition , why do you think governments for 70 years did not think of abolishing these articles ? Including vajpayee govt

That's for the court of rule to decide ,not by i or you. If govt wants to abolish such amendments to constitution they should challenge state of j&k vs state of india in supreme court .
However the instrument has point number 4,5,and 6 which directly are in contrary argument to removing 35a or 370 for that matter.
Union of India accepted kashmir merger under certain condition , why do you think governments for 70 years did not think of abolishing these articles ? Including vajpayee govt
We have procedures to bring amendments or changes in the constitution and the govt follows them ,in the case of 35A it was not presented in front of the parliament through amendment act but by a presidential order thus can be removed through the same.
Even 370 can be removed once govt gets majority in both the houses.
This (35a)won't work in isolation ,congress even today lives in Nehru era and don't want to piss off few votes thus even today is opposed to removing 35A or 370.
BJP after 35A will do delimitation so that the BJP govt can be formed in J&k ,that needs good numbers in the parliament which Vajpayee never had.

We have procedures to bring amendments or changes in the constitution and the govt follows them ,in the case of 35A it was not presented in front of the parliament through amendment act but by a presidential order thus can be removed through the same.
Even 370 can be removed once govt gets majority in both the houses.
This (35a)won't work in isolation ,congress even today lives in Nehru era and don't want to piss off few votes thus even today is opposed to removing 35A or 370.
BJP after 35A will do delimitation so that the BJP govt can be formed in J&k ,that needs good numbers in the parliament which Vajpayee never had.
You haven't addressed how removing 35a or 370 is a violation of original instrument . please read instrument before suggesting legal remedies! Anyway you sure are not a lawyer of the bar

I think India has a strong case in favour because of a legal instrument of accession . lets not duck up the only legal point we have to keep a moral higround and justify means we use for the ends we want!

Last edited:
You haven't addressed how removing 35a or 370 is a violation of original instrument . please read instrument before suggesting legal remedies! Anyway you sure are not a lawyer of the bar
I never claimed to be one.
I ll repeat again 35 a has nothing to do with instrument of accession and was added in 1954 through a presidential order whereas accession happened in Oct 1947.
Between have you read the word temporary in front of article 370 ?

Not as simple since 35A comes from article 370, as it has been argued. Anyways, as I said, lets see what happens. Lets see if Modi and hindus finally develop some balls after thousand years of humiliation, beat down, and foreign (mostly Muslim) domination.

Btw, it is laughable that india cancelled Amarnath Yatra yet again :lol: Poor hindus have only one remaining homeland. A lot of their holy sites are in Pakistani control, and those who remain in india---even their they can't do their Yatra within their own country, mind you and their holy pilgrimages are cancelled :cheesy:

No wonder RSS and hindu nationalists are so frustrated and going towards a right-wing tilt. Such humiliation and sense of defeat will have same impact on any people.

No. It is a presidential order and can be withdrawn any time.

No, not as simple as it has been argued otherwise by indian legal scholars.

Read above.

Not as simple since 35A comes from article 370, as it has been argued. Anyways, as I said, lets see what happens. Lets see if Modi and hindus finally develop some balls after thousand years of humiliation, beat down, and foreign (mostly Muslim) domination.

Btw, it is laughable that india cancelled Amarnath Yatra yet again :lol: Poor hindus have only one remaining homeland. A lot of their holy sites are in Pakistani control, and those who remain in india---even their they can't do their Yatra within their own country, mind you and their holy pilgrimages are cancelled :cheesy:

No wonder RSS and hindu nationalists are so frustrated and going towards a right-wing tilt. Such humiliation and sense of defeat will have same impact on any people.

No, not as simple as it has been argued otherwise by indian legal scholars.

Read above.
Please brother don't inflate the tempers , we are trying to have conversations .
If i might sound like i bat for kashmiri freedom ( although i don't , i believe we've a legal accession and must maintain it ), i certainly believe Pakistan has absolute no locus- standi on the Issue.
Please don't bring Hindu Muslim into it. Tempers will only flair and end up hurting each other.
We must calmly analyse and since we are done away with slavery long time ago , must bat for peoples rule. Irrespective of region we are talking. Although i know even today it doesn't happen often.

Please brother don't inflate the tempers , we are trying to have conversations .
If i might sound like i bat for kashmiri freedom ( although i don't , i believe we've a legal accession and must maintain it ), i certainly believe Pakistan has absolute no locus- standi on the Issue.
Please don't bring Hindu Muslim into it. Tempers will only flair and end up hurting each other.
We must calmly analyse and since we are done away with slavery long time ago , must bat for peoples rule. Irrespective of region we are talking. Although i know even today it doesn't happen often.

Sad part is, voices like yours are in extreme minority in india----as majority turned towards a more fascistic style hindu nationalism due to their deep-seated inferiority-complex and a sense of defeat throughout history.

Pakistan has not flared tensions....it was Modi who did it. We just responded and inflicted a beat down on indian military and the optics of the whole Feb fiasco were very humiliating for india and they were broadcasted across the globe.

Now Modi can't let that go and wants to escalate again, hence artillery firing on LoC, troops build up. As I said, we won't escalate the tensions. We will just respond as we always have.

Pray to Brahma that your butty RSS type idiots smell the coffee and come to their sense. Otherwise, the whole region will fall into fire....one way or the other.

Not as simple since 35A comes from article 370, as it has been argued. Anyways, as I said, lets see what happens.
What you are referring is a legal opinion another one is since it was never presented in front of the parliament it needs to go.But yeah lets see what happens ,just a couple of days left.

What you are referring is a legal opinion another one is since it was never presented in front of the parliament it needs to go.But yeah lets see what happens ,just a couple of days left.

What makes you say that (The bold part)

I think India has a strong case in favour because of a legal instrument of accession . lets not duck up the only legal point we have to keep a moral higround and justify means we use for the ends we want!
Indian parliament and supreme court are the two bodies that decide on laws of India. Article 370 is part of Indian constitution and Indian constitution can be amended by Indian parliament. This article 370 is made out to be something above Indian constitution and parliament. That's not true.

Back
Top Bottom