What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

Can someone add camo to current ALTAY prototypes with Photoshop ? My paint skills are not enough for this... :D

First elements of ‘3D search & track radar thermal’ to APS (Active Protection System) ??? :help:

- Active radar rear (Blue)
- IR tracker (Violet)

- Active radar front (Red)

Missing only ‘ADD launcher’ on the roof…

Last edited:
These sensors aren't APS because we don't have one operational yet. They are the most probable LWR sensors.

Yes, it looks like that you stated but İ still believe that it's a combined LWR system possibily because doesn't look like any pulse doppler radar antenna of a known APS which should have been flat surface?????

Yes, it looks like that you stated but İ still believe that it's a combined LWR system possibily because doesn't look like any pulse doppler radar antenna of a known APS which should have been flat surface?????

‘Flat surface’
really… :coffee:

K2 Black Panther with Korean Active Protection System (KAPS) - Circle blue and red, ADD launcher (Circle violet) -

Active radar (Circle blue)

IR tracker (Circle red)

There are reports Turkey will provide few systems which they are using in Altay and upgradation of Leopard II for our AL KHALID 1 and AL ZARRAR and T 80 UD @Hakan and Neptune @cabatli_53

Last edited:
Just for you. For my pleasure (I'm not Iranian). :partay:

:happy:

WOW... Thx so much... :-)

Can you make these 2 camos too ? These are 2 camos thta our tanks use... If it's hard to make it then please don't bother... Again thx so much... :enjoy:

1.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:
@Bubblegum Crisis
So you gave the exact samples that i said. ;) There is no any relation with system at corner in the turret of Altay and samples of radar antennas which are given by you. As you can see they have a flat antenna surface but there is no such a flat surface at Altay's system. The flat surface that you indicated with red lined box is most probable housing of that system, not a radar antenna. ;)
Finally the most strong evidence is there is no any formal statement about installing an APS on PV1 or PV2.
Regards.

And plus,

SSM haven't signed a contract to developing an APS for ALTAY. AKKOR project is in the phase of evaluation of proposals from interested firms. If a contractor had been selected that had to be announced to public.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom