What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

Just for you. For my pleasure (I'm not Iranian). :partay:

:happy:

It looks amazing :cheesy:

Now the only thing left is making the side armors longer to down surrounding more of the plates, and making the forward side of the tank in a sharper style, more like Leopard2-ish! :enjoy:

Then we will have a badass tank! :yahoo::guns:

this is another version with different camu

Attachments

• altai2.jpg
    altai2.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 65
@Bubblegum Crisis
So you gave the exact samples that i said. ;) There is no any relation with system at corner in the turret of Altay and samples of radar antennas which are given by you. As you can see they have a flat antenna surface but there is no such a flat surface at Altay's system. The flat surface that you indicated with red lined box is most probable housing of that system, not a radar antenna. ;)
Finally the most strong evidence is there is no any formal statement about installing an APS on PV1 or PV2.
Regards.

And plus,

SSM haven't signed a contract to developing an APS for ALTAY. AKKOR project is in the phase of evaluation of proposals from interested firms. If a contractor had been selected that had to be announced to public.

I never say Altay disposed of APS today. But locations for APS exist, okay !

Secondo, according to your deductions it would have installed 10 LWR (Laser Warning Receiver System). It does not absolutely make sense.

So I ask again the question, what is it ??? :help:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom