What's new

Altaf Hussain threatens PTI workers, London Police called

Some people had to fill the empty space left by evil Hindus.

Please. Let's not cheapen this discussion by making references like "Evil Hindus".

However I understand the concept

-- that we Urdu Speaking group were the "white knights" who came to Pakistan and save her, lifted her from the clutches of cruel Hindus, and suddenly Pakistan was heaven on earth.

-- This is what I heard from the time I could understand. Urdu speaking this, Urdu speaking that.

-- I grew up with that and in my formative years this is what I heard.

But then I grew up, and realized that 90% of this was made up of terrible lies.

-- urdu speaking and majority of them were not white knights but simply "opportunists" who left India on their own volition in search of better jobs and opportunities that the new country Pakistan had in store.

-- Urdu speaking turned out to be extremely prejudiced against the locals

-- Pakistan had plenty of natives who could do most of the jobs that were given to Urdu speaking

-- Natives were not like Red-Indians living in teepees and dancing around fire naked. They had their schools and colleges and offices and banks and companies.

-- Punjabis were able to fend off the gold rush minded Urdu speaking but others could not.

-- This resulted in terrible resentment in E. Bengal, where Biharis (being next door) just outclassed and outsmarted Bengalis. Urdu was imposed on Bengalis and jobs were snatched away mainly by Urdu Speaking.

-- In Karachi, urdu speaking took over / looted Hindu properties, got them allotted even when back in Bihar they were living in mud brick homes.

-- These looted properties and homes were only made available to Urdu speaking.

-- Anyone from Punjab or Sindh or Frontier could not rent out any of these homes or businesses.

This discrimination was repeated over and over until 1980s.

And when shear numbers got stacked against us,

Guess what we did

We created terrible anarchy in the name of Mohajarism

and

got ourselves one of the worst mafioso named Altaf mota chor Bhatta khor.

But this injustice that is being carried out by my community has hurt us bad.

Our kids have ben killed, fathers dead, and mothers left as widows.

Thanks to all this anarchy that WE started.

And sadly

We refuse even now to see the light.

still refuse to see the light.

peace

Back
Top Bottom