What's new

Altaf Hussain threatens PTI workers, London Police called

What Naseerullah babar did is similar to what Pak Army did in Balochistan. When you know the culprit and you got no proof, you kill him. Besides, MQM was a menace at that time and it had to be stop by hook or by crook, don't tell me before the start of Naseerullah babar op, Whole karachi was pur aman shehar or something like that.

And up to point 4. It is the failure of provincial government because these were the people who controlling such elements up to point 4 and preventing LEA to not to take action against them. So whose fault is this LEA's? And point 5, Talib penetrated Karachi because there was a power vacuum just like power vacuum of Sawat and TTP sawat captured the whole Sawat valley and who created that power vacuum? MQM VS ANP VS PPP internal fighting and target killings. So instead of playing with words and considering other fools, you should stop that.

And your last line, What is with you getting personal if someone doesn't tow your line? what it has got to do with topic at hand?

it was directed at specific race with unproven allegation, basically a genocide of mohajirs, thats why MQM so much support to last decades

it was directed at specific race with unproven allegation, basically a genocide of mohajirs, thats why MQM so much support to last decades

So wasn't MQM was involved in target killings and riots before op?

Altaf Hussain is a phenomenon, a big mistake we vote for everytime. My entire extended family has a love affair with the MQM. They support MQM whole-heartedly despite the bloodshed and killing they have initiated in Karachi.

same story here.
My khala's "damad" is in MQM thus all of them support this terrorist party. They know what's going, but they don't do anyting about it.
I just told my mother to not receive a phone call from them, or call them.
I've been telling all of my relatives living in Karachi. If they support MQM, consider us not your relatives anymore.

the good thing is most of them don't.

945671_522934444433382_2100057719_n.jpg

Aur Allah kia kia ijazat deita hai hai? You ca ntake law in your hands, when checked you cry foul and then go on killing spree. Is ke bhe ijazat Allah deita hai?

I think Karachi needs a ruthless operation again. And dont say I dont understand Karachi. I do. I m from there.

You cant say that you can commit murders as much as you want and then kill police who took action against you. Because Allah is ki ijazat deita hai. You have been practising this policy for too long. Blackmailing, terrorism and coercion of MQM must come to an end.

Altaf said yesterday that Allah is ki ijazat deita hai if I m defending myself, but not by killing your opponent first!! Stop fooling the people.

Mei ne kia post ki thi aur apne kaise 2 lines quote ker ke apni marzi se jawaab de dia. Needless to say, only real men can accept bitter truth and harsh realities. Just as a reminder, this is what I had posted:

Agar apko lagta hai ke kisi political party ke 10 workers ko marne ke liye 500 regular citizens ko bhi maarna theek hai then what can I say? In those day, LEA's would pick up everyone and anyone on 'suspicion'. Police enjoyed powers that rangers have at the border 'shoot at will' and usually all picked up citizens were forced to pay ransom for release. Non payment meant a bori band laash of that citizen, it was indeed the LEA's that began the bori culture in Karachi......much like they have started the maskh shuda laash culture in Baluchistan.

Aur bhai, khoon ka badla khoon to Allah bhi ijaazat deta hai, if I murder someone then his family has every right to murder me or have me executed some other judicial way. But how does one seek the judicial path when it is said that the best option to get a fair trial is to bribe the judge and most could not afford to bribe the judge into giving righteous decisions of awarding capital punishment to the men in uniform (even military) involved in extra judicial killings. So what other way is left? If that means that the operation was correct, my friend then I have lost all hope in you.

By the way, did you personally witness the era of that operation? Ever wonder why it was started, what its area of scope was and how many deaths occurred in 'encounters'?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/politi...rkers-london-police-called.html#ixzz2TQPlH9dh

What Naseerullah babar did is similar to what Pak Army did in Balochistan. When you know the culprit and you got no proof, you kill him. Besides, MQM was a menace at that time and it had to be stop by hook or by crook, don't tell me before the start of Naseerullah babar op, Whole karachi was pur aman shehar or something like that.

What Pak Army has done in Baluchistan is simply to execute 10 innocents for each criminal and apparently that is acceptable to you. Karachi/Hyderabad have not been pur aman cities ever since Ayub Khan's crackdown for supporting Fatima Jinnah. A serious ethnic hatred was planted and nobody came to rescue Karachi/Hyderabad. Pakka Qila is another prime example. In those days, Urdu speaking students were routinely roughed up in educational institutes and interior Sindh was increasingly becoming no go area. Thus APMSO was formed and its overwhelming acceptance by the Karachiites laid the foundation for MQM.

Naseerullah Babar initiated a severe crackdown when he gave even the police, powers to shoot at will. These powers are usually associated with border security forces such as the Military/Rangers and only at the border. Chalo, lets say that could have served a purpose, but you do realize that the actual Army operation was started in interior Sindh against criminal elements/dacoits/kidnappers......why did that never materialize? Why was the crackdown only against Urdu speaking and not against criminal elements in the opposition such as PPP, Pathans, JI, various other Punjabi organizations etc.?

Most importantly, what did the operation achieve? Was anybody's life any safer? What were the aftermaths? Was the establishment successful in elimination of MQM or did MQM emerge an even stronger political force?

And up to point 4. It is the failure of provincial government because these were the people who controlling such elements up to point 4 and preventing LEA to not to take action against them. So whose fault is this LEA's? And point 5, Talib penetrated Karachi because there was a power vacuum just like power vacuum of Sawat and TTP sawat captured the whole Sawat valley and who created that power vacuum? MQM VS ANP VS PPP internal fighting and target killings. So instead of playing with words and considering other fools, you should stop that.

You are somewhat correct that the first 4 was, and still is, the responsibility of LEA's. But wait, what can the LEA's do when the home ministry is awarded to some one like Zulfiqar Mirza, who openly boasted on many occasions that he has distributed over 350,000 arms licenses and those arms were not for use at weddings celebrations. Wasim Akhtar of MQM had home ministry from 2006 to 2008 and was the situation not under control? Did he conduct any operation in Liyari, even when Musharraf was in power MQM never conducted any operation. On the contrary, Mustafa Kamal repaired the roads and laid down water and sewerage lines for Liyari which even the preceding PPP governments had never done!!!

TTP influx happened because there was no coordination b/w the Army and the civilian Government. Before any operation, the areas should have been surrounded and all those who were advised to leave should have been properly screened. However, everyone was offered a chance to leave the area before the actual fighting began!

And your last line, What is with you getting personal if someone doesn't tow your line? what it has got to do with topic at hand?

I was not getting personal. My take is that if your father is a businessman then you must have spent your live in posh localities....sheltered away from the dark Karachi and so you wouldn't have much idea. That is especially true if you are a student. And so on.....nothing personal!

Karachi is a city so full of horrors that we cannot even comprehend them. MQM is not a choice, it is a necessity in a place where the system is a complete failure. Only the biggest Ghunda can protect us all. NA-250 pe saale saare PTI waale ro rahe hain beth ke, kisi mei itna dam tha ke NA-248 (Liyari) mei ghuss ke ro ke dikhate? Waha to koi nahi gaya......kion ke wahan in ko kia, police ko jaane ki ijaazat nahi hai!!..

Karachi is full of lawlessness there is no doubt about it.

However your support for MQM and logic in the above quoted $hit is shameful to say the least.

Why?

MQM is at the core of those horrors. it is a mafia not too different from the military mafias of Bihar.

This is the reflection of Bihari culture, and thus gets voted in as per the culture.

People like you corrupt the minds of youth among my community, when you tell them they gotta join Altaf Mota chor, Bhatta khor gang, otherwise they will be raped, their sister will be raped, their brother will be raped and so will be their mum and dad.

Once you poison the young mind of Bihari origin kids with this $hit, guess what, they even when majority in Karachi will never treat minorities with compassion.

What the f^ck, We who dominate Karachi in terms of jobs, literacy, access to money, education etc.

are still behaving as if we are living in a Bihari village that is dominated by big bad Hindus.

Pathetic mentality.

that

600 pound guerilla is behaving like a 6 once mouse.

And as a result, killing everyone in its path.

it is time we left petty- mentally prevalent in Bihar of 1930s and 40s

and

start living in 2013 dominant force in Karachi.

Those who say Naseerullah Babur types can fix Krachi are also wrong.

When you use force without making an effort to win hearts and minds, well that force will fail.

Karachi needs three things at the same time.

1. PTI winning Urdu Speaking youth, by assuring that their future in the city is safe and they will never be treated as our (their) ancestors in Bihar (1946 riots is the most recent example but there are several from the years before).

2. NS coming in to build major transport systems to open up Karachi and alleviate miseries of common man that he faces every day while traveling from/to work.

3. Our youth and intellectuals dumping the $hitti Altaf Hussain mota chor Bhatta Khor, and his Bihari politics. We must join other parties that are pro-development and work with them to allow urdu-speaking in the upper echelons.

peace

Karachi is full of lawlessness there is no doubt about it.

However your support for MQM and logic in the above quoted $hit is shameful to say the least.

Why?

MQM is at the core of those horrors. it is a mafia not too different from the military mafias of Bihar.

This is the reflection of Bihari culture, and thus gets voted in as per the culture.

People like you corrupt the minds of youth among my community, when you tell them they gotta join Altaf Mota chor, Bhatta khor gang, otherwise they will be raped, their sister will be raped, their brother will be raped and so will be their mum and dad.

Once you poison the young mind of Bihari origin kids with this $hit, guess what, they even when majority in Karachi will never treat minorities with compassion.

What the f^ck, We who dominate Karachi in terms of jobs, literacy, access to money, education etc.

are still behaving as if we are living in a Bihari village that is dominated by big bad Hindus.

Pathetic mentality.

that

600 pound guerilla is behaving like a 6 once mouse.

And as a result, killing everyone in its path.

it is time we left petty- mentally prevalent in Bihar of 1930s and 40s

and

start living in 2013 dominant force in Karachi.

Those who say Naseerullah Babur types can fix Krachi are also wrong.

When you use force without making an effort to win hearts and minds, well that force will fail.

Karachi needs three things at the same time.

1. PTI winning Urdu Speaking youth, by assuring that their future in the city is safe and they will never be treated as our (their) ancestors in Bihar (1946 riots is the most recent example but there are several from the years before).

2. NS coming in to build major transport systems to open up Karachi and alleviate miseries of common man that he faces every day while traveling from/to work.

3. Our youth and intellectuals dumping the $hitti Altaf Hussain mota chor Bhatta Khor, and his Bihari politics. We must join other parties that are pro-development and work with them to allow urdu-speaking in the upper echelons.

peace

Bhai, post theek tarah se kerte to shayed reply mei thora mazaa aata. Anyway, jis din PAC/Haqiqi/ANP/Talibaan/Police etc. ke haath lag gayee na, us din MQM ko bara yaad keroge.

1) PTI won thousands of votes not just because IK is a charismatic leader and AH is just the opposite but also because PPP failed miserably and JI withdrew. In a hotly contested, fair election from NA-250 b/w Khusbakht Shujaat, Naimatullah and the PTI guy, Khushbakht would win hands down. If JI+PTI+other parties make an alliance then that may make the difference but that would also mean stealing the mandate away from MQM rather then giving it to PTI. In that case, PPP may support MQM.

2) I would love to see NS build anything especially against the transport mafia that is very well connected, extremely well financed and with an iron like grip on transport with armed to the teeth. Needless to say, the mafia is all Pashtun!

3) Bhai apne AH ko kai dafa mota chor bola, lekin kabhi uski koi chori dekhi hai? Apne kai dafa us ko bhatta khor bola lekin kabhi apse bhatta lia hai us ne ya MQM ne? Aap sirf apni baat batayega, suni sunayee nahi.

Bhai, post theek tarah se kerte to shayed reply mei thora mazaa aata. Anyway, jis din PAC/Haqiqi/ANP/Talibaan/Police etc. ke haath lag gayee na, us din MQM ko bara yaad keroge.

1) PTI won thousands of votes not just because IK is a charismatic leader and AH is just the opposite but also because PPP failed miserably and JI withdrew. In a hotly contested, fair election from NA-250 b/w Khusbakht Shujaat, Naimatullah and the PTI guy, Khushbakht would win hands down. If JI+PTI+other parties make an alliance then that may make the difference but that would also mean stealing the mandate away from MQM rather then giving it to PTI. In that case, PPP may support MQM.

2) I would love to see NS build anything especially against the transport mafia that is very well connected, extremely well financed and with an iron like grip on transport with armed to the teeth. Needless to say, the mafia is all Pashtun!

3) Bhai apne AH ko kai dafa mota chor bola, lekin kabhi uski koi chori dekhi hai? Apne kai dafa us ko bhatta khor bola lekin kabhi apse bhatta lia hai us ne ya MQM ne? Aap sirf apni baat batayega, suni sunayee nahi.

My family and I have thrived in Karachi thanks to Pakistan and my Sindhi brothers.

When was the last time you got to visit your ancestral village in Bihar? and seen with your own two eyes the abject poverty that our forefathers were living in.

Tell me?

You don't even realize that

Pakistan and Sindh has given us every possible opportunity from the day our ancestors set foot on this sacred soil.

The same fing day.

And now as their descendants what do we do that sacred land?

We treat it like $hit.

We spread false stories, we treated other minorities coming to Karachi as $hit even when many of those minority members were well educated and refined.

We started this process in the 50s and we continue this till today.

Do not do any panga with a minority group and you will be all right.

But you still come on a public forum and tell me ", jis din PAC/Haqiqi/ANP/Talibaan/Police etc. ke haath lag gayee na, us din MQM ko bara yaad keroge."

What kind of rubbish is that.

My family has been forced to give more Bhatta to Altaf Mota chor than any of the minority gangs you listed.

Why do you support Bihari gansta.

Have you no shame?

No loyalty to the sacred land of Pakistan?

That has given majority of us so much.

That we are the highest earner, highest educated, and we dominate the biggest city and trading center.

And you come here and talk like Lallu Parsad yadev?

Why?

Coming to your specific points.

---- 1. "PTI won thousands of votes not just.....". Well that's the truth. Why do you want to state the obvious? When the likes of you have corrupted the minds of Bihari origin youth, they will go for Altaf Mota chor, who else?

---- 2. Yeah. He has promised and he may be able to push his way in.

But isn't it shameful the majority of our Bihari community did not even vote for him. Even though Altaf Mota chor and his MQM has not done $hit for our city (Ok his goons have $hat upon this city).

Don't you even realize that transport mafia will go away the day we stop threatening to burn down their buses and taxis. Transport mafia will go away the day MQM stops creating chaos in the city.

And yes, even now we must support NS if we want him to fight the transport mafia. Why the f^ck we the majority, mand the REAL OWNERS of our beautiful city continue to stand on the sidelines?

Why the f^ck we the majority in the city want to vote MQM and then expect NS to give his life for our cause?

Why so many of us speak with two tongues? and not even know about it. Sadly.

3. Oh don't be so innocent that you don't even know about Altaf Mota's Bhatta Khori. You must be living in London that you don't have any idea at all.

It is time we the Bihari origin folks realize that it is our city and we will only vote for a party X if they fulfill the promise of cleaning up the city.

MQM will never do anything as long as they know they have our votes in their pocket. Never Ever Never.

peace

My family and I have thrived in Karachi thanks to Pakistan and my Sindhi brothers.

When was the last time you got to visit your ancestral village in Bihar? and seen with your own two eyes the abject poverty that our forefathers were living in.

I can believe the abject poverty you speak of as a descendant of a poor Sindhi villager disguising as an Urdu speaking because he is too ashamed of his background. Because the migrants, that you speak of, were mostly literate and well off as a fact!

You don't even realize that

Pakistan and Sindh has given us every possible opportunity from the day our ancestors set foot on this sacred soil.

The same fing day.

And now as their descendants what do we do that sacred land?

We treat it like $hit.

We spread false stories, we treated other minorities coming to Karachi as $hit even when many of those minority members were well educated and refined.

We started this process in the 50s and we continue this till today.

Do not do any panga with a minority group and you will be all right.

But you still come on a public forum and tell me ", jis din PAC/Haqiqi/ANP/Talibaan/Police etc. ke haath lag gayee na, us din MQM ko bara yaad keroge."

What kind of rubbish is that.

My family has been forced to give more Bhatta to Altaf Mota chor than any of the minority gangs you listed.

Why do you support Bihari gansta.

Have you no shame?

No loyalty to the sacred land of Pakistan?

That has given majority of us so much.

That we are the highest earner, highest educated, and we dominate the biggest city and trading center.

And you come here and talk like Lallu Parsad yadev?

Why?

Coming to your specific points.

---- 1. "PTI won thousands of votes not just.....". Well that's the truth. Why do you want to state the obvious? When the likes of you have corrupted the minds of Bihari origin youth, they will go for Altaf Mota chor, who else?

---- 2. Yeah. He has promised and he may be able to push his way in.

But isn't it shameful the majority of our Bihari community did not even vote for him. Even though Altaf Mota chor and his MQM has not done $hit for our city (Ok his goons have $hat upon this city).

This is not a perfect country, Karachi is not a perfect city. There are things that need attention and only MQM can solve the issues, if they are given power as per their mandate.

Don't you even realize that transport mafia will go away the day we stop threatening to burn down their buses and taxis. Transport mafia will go away the day MQM stops creating chaos in the city.

And yes, even now we must support NS if we want him to fight the transport mafia. Why the f^ck we the majority, mand the REAL OWNERS of our beautiful city continue to stand on the sidelines?

Why the f^ck we the majority in the city want to vote MQM and then expect NS to give his life for our cause?

Why so many of us speak with two tongues? and not even know about it. Sadly.

Transport mafia, that is also engaged and committed deeply to drug and illegal weapons trade, will not take any competition hands down. You have a memory problem and most likely you do not remember the green bus project that was started by the city Government. That project was taken down by the same transport mafia despite MQM's support for the city Government.

3. Oh don't be so innocent that you don't even know about Altaf Mota's Bhatta Khori. You must be living in London that you don't have any idea at all.

It is time we the Bihari origin folks realize that it is our city and we will only vote for a party X if they fulfill the promise of cleaning up the city.

MQM will never do anything as long as they know they have our votes in their pocket. Never Ever Never.

peace

Speaking specifically of bhatta khori, can you be more precise ke apki family se kis ne aur kaise bhatta lia? Something that can be verified?

P.S. Double spacing each sentence may make your post to appear big but the words are hollow, scattered and of little to no substance.

..... Because the migrants, that you speak of, were mostly literate and well off as a fact!....[/B]

Oh Really. Tell us when were you in your ancestral village of Bihar? And what kind of "Well of"

Thank you

Oh Really. Tell us when were you in your ancestral village of Bihar? And what kind of "Well of"

Thank you

If you want knowledge of my ancestors personally then my maternal grandfather was a District Collector under the British Rule and my paternal grandfather was a businessman and industrialist who had 5 automobiles when people could not afford a bicycle.

What were yours doing in interior Sindh?

If you want knowledge of my ancestors personally then my maternal grandfather was a District Collector under the British Rule and my paternal grandfather was a businessman and industrialist who had 5 automobiles when people could not afford a bicycle.

What were yours doing in interior Sindh?

hahahaahha.

5 automobiles. Not 4 not 6, even number 5.

Good bhai good.

Every Bihari family including mine had 5 automobiles too. Good very good.

But we left those for our cousins who are still in Bihar.

hahahahahaha.

C'mon Bhai,

you are spreading ethnic $hit, and when challenged by one from the Urdu speaking community, you are ready to throw this Sindhi $hit on me too.

Old tactics. very old ethnic $hit tactics.

While threatening violence in my city.

Pathetic.

Pathetic

Back
Top Bottom