What's new

Altaf Hussain threatens PTI workers, London Police called

Altaf Hussain is a phenomenon, a big mistake we vote for everytime. My entire extended family has a love affair with the MQM. They support MQM whole-heartedly despite the bloodshed and killing they have initiated in Karachi.

R you serious that`s pretty insane how can you vote for such IDIOT is wht made people around pakistan wonder :no:

Altaf Hussain is a phenomenon, a big mistake we vote for everytime. My entire extended family has a love affair with the MQM. They support MQM whole-heartedly despite the bloodshed and killing they have initiated in Karachi.

Allah help u and ur family. No wonder why pakistan and specially karachi is in such a mess. after all whats happening in karachi I dont know what will make ur family realize who to vote or even vote for change.

Absurd...

our probleum that we live in small things get one job from parties and we vote for them for 5 long years and they do drink blood of our

Wohoo! Just heard that British high commission has banned Altaf Hussain from making speechs over the phone, as well as If evidence is found against him he will be arrested for his statement.

Your family is not the problem, neither are they in the wrong in supporting MQM despite all ups and downs as Karachittes have never been offered a replacement. PPP is not a replacement in Karachi and neither is PML. PTI appeared to be the salvation to all foolish Karachiites, not because Imran Khan is not up to the mark but because he would not be able to fight fire with fire in protection of the city from the likes of PAC (Peoples Aman Committee), Haqiqi, Afghan criminals, Talibaan, LeJ, AS and other general criminals.

My fellow Urdu speaking citizens of Karachi do not recognize that, fortunately or unfortunately, MQM is a bufferzone b/w the common man and these numerous well organized criminals/terrorist organisations. Put MQM aside and these elements will eat, rape and spit us all out in no time. I wonder if the same elements have watched videos of how brutally Arshad Pappu was executed, how his fellow gang members were executed. I wonder still, whether my fellow Urdu speaking citizens have watched the videos of men actually raping other men before torture and execution in Liyari, Kati Pahari and Al-Asif.

Karachi is a city so full of horrors that we cannot even comprehend them. MQM is not a choice, it is a necessity in a place where the system is a complete failure. Only the biggest Ghunda can protect us all. NA-250 pe saale saare PTI waale ro rahe hain beth ke, kisi mei itna dam tha ke NA-248 (Liyari) mei ghuss ke ro ke dikhate? Waha to koi nahi gaya......kion ke wahan in ko kia, police ko jaane ki ijaazat nahi hai!!

Wohoo! Just heard that British high commission has banned Altaf Hussain from making speechs over the phone, as well as If evidence is found against him he will be arrested for his statement.

If AH is indeed banned from telephonic speeches and video conferences etc. then that is probably the best thing that has happened to MQM in the past 15 years. MQM minus AH would only grow stronger across the country.

Your family is not the problem, neither are they in the wrong in supporting MQM despite all ups and downs as Karachittes have never been offered a replacement. PPP is not a replacement in Karachi and neither is PML. PTI appeared to be the salvation to all foolish Karachiites, not because Imran Khan is not up to the mark but because he would not be able to fight fire with fire in protection of the city from the likes of PAC (Peoples Aman Committee), Haqiqi, Afghan criminals, Talibaan, LeJ, AS and other general criminals.

My fellow Urdu speaking citizens of Karachi do not recognize that, fortunately or unfortunately, MQM is a bufferzone b/w the common man and these numerous well organized criminals/terrorist organisations. Put MQM aside and these elements will eat, rape and spit us all out in no time. I wonder if the same elements have watched videos of how brutally Arshad Pappu was executed, how his fellow gang members were executed. I wonder still, whether my fellow Urdu speaking citizens have watched the videos of men actually raping other men before torture and execution in Liyari, Kati Pahari and Al-Asif.

Karachi is a city so full of horrors that we cannot even comprehend them. MQM is not a choice, it is a necessity in a place where the system is a complete failure. Only the biggest Ghunda can protect us all. NA-250 pe saale saare PTI waale ro rahe hain beth ke, kisi mei itna dam tha ke NA-248 (Liyari) mei ghuss ke ro ke dikhate? Waha to koi nahi gaya......kion ke wahan in ko kia, police ko jaane ki ijaazat nahi hai!!

If AH is indeed banned from telephonic speeches and video conferences etc. then that is probably the best thing that has happened to MQM in the past 15 years. MQM minus AH would only grow stronger across the country.

As if there is no LEA structure in Karachi, That's how MQM has maintained it's grip on city by creating boogeymans and interfering and threatening LEA not to taking against them or else Na maloom afraad will create chaos. It's the PPP and MQM politicians that have rendered LEA ineffective in Karachi or else General Naseeruallh Baber and Dr.Shoaib Suddle actions had created temporary peace in karachi which is live example of if LEA's are allowed to work independently.

So don't bull shyte us with your non sense boogeymans

As if there is no LEA structure in Karachi, That's how MQM has maintained it's grip on city by creating boogeymans and interfering and threatening LEA not to taking against them or else Na maloom afraad will create chaos. It's the PPP and MQM politicians that have rendered LEA ineffective in Karachi or else General Naseeruallh Baber and Dr.Shoaib Suddle actions had created temporary peace in karachi which is live example of if LEA's are allowed to work independently.

So don't bull shyte us with your non sense boogeymans

Naseerullah Babar carried out extrajudicial killings throughout Karachi and today we are all suffering for that operation, whether we like and agree to it or not. The extremism that is found in Karachiites and MQM in general today stems directly from that operation.

My friend, if you think that:

1) PAC is a false boogeyman perhaps you should google arshad pappu slaughter video,
2) Haqiqi is a false boogeyman, perhaps google material that outlines Afaq Ahmed, Mansur Chacha & black panther squad
3) Jamaat-e-Islami is a false boogeyman, perhaps you should google thunder squad.
4) ANP and other criminal elements from Kati Pahari are false boogeymen, perhaps you should google pathans raping and killing urdu speaking.
5) You may also use google for the achievements of Afghans and Talibaan (TTP).

By the way, would you mind if I asked what you did for a living and what your father does?

Naseerullah Babar carried out extrajudicial killings throughout Karachi and today we are all suffering for that operation, whether we like and agree to it or not. The extremism that is found in Karachiites and MQM in general today stems directly from that operation.

That operation was the most successful operation and people of Karachi will always be thankful for that.

Dont forget that all officers who took part in that operation were target killed by MQM. Which proves that the operation was not wrong. MQM has proved time and again that they are criminals and terrorists.

That operation was the most successful operation and people of Karachi will always be thankful for that.

Dont forget that all officers who took part in that operation were target killed by MQM. Which proves that the operation was not wrong. MQM has proved time and again that they are criminals and terrorists.

Agar apko lagta hai ke kisi political party ke 10 workers ko marne ke liye 500 regular citizens ko bhi maarna theek hai then what can I say? In those day, LEA's would pick up everyone and anyone on 'suspicion'. Police enjoyed powers that rangers have at the border 'shoot at will' and usually all picked up citizens were forced to pay ransom for release. Non payment meant a bori band laash of that citizen, it was indeed the LEA's that began the bori culture in Karachi......much like they have started the maskh shuda laash culture in Baluchistan.

Aur bhai, khoon ka badla khoon to Allah bhi ijaazat deta hai, if I murder someone then his family has every right to murder me or have me executed some other judicial way. But how does one seek the judicial path when it is said that the best option to get a fair trial is to bribe the judge and most could not afford to bribe the judge into giving righteous decisions of awarding capital punishment to the men in uniform (even military) involved in extra judicial killings. So what other way is left? If that means that the operation was correct, my friend then I have lost all hope in you.

By the way, did you personally witness the era of that operation? Ever wonder why it was started, what its area of scope was and how many deaths occurred in 'encounters'?

Aur bhai, khoon ka badla khoon to Allah bhi ijaazat deta hai, if I murder someone then his family has every right to murder me or have me executed some other judicial way.

Aur Allah kia kia ijazat deita hai hai? You ca ntake law in your hands, when checked you cry foul and then go on killing spree. Is ke bhe ijazat Allah deita hai?

I think Karachi needs a ruthless operation again. And dont say I dont understand Karachi. I do. I m from there.

You cant say that you can commit murders as much as you want and then kill police who took action against you. Because Allah is ki ijazat deita hai. You have been practising this policy for too long. Blackmailing, terrorism and coercion of MQM must come to an end.

Altaf said yesterday that Allah is ki ijazat deita hai if I m defending myself, but not by killing your opponent first!! Stop fooling the people.

Altaf could be a phenomenon to some but to everybody outside MQM, he is misdirected person who thinks fear, obedience and intellectual surrender is the way towards prosperity. Where has he lead his followers in the last 25 years anyway? I wonder how does MQM finds itself after Altaf era as every side is Altaf's side.. he would say a think today and tomorrow would take 180 opposing stance. Can a person with this stature and ability run a small organization - let a lone a country?

Its already late but you are never too late to wake-up. But even when you decide to correct yourself, the menace of MQM is so huge that its going to take 20 years before things in Karachi could get normal.

My friend, if you think that:

1) PAC is a false boogeyman perhaps you should google arshad pappu slaughter video,
2) Haqiqi is a false boogeyman, perhaps google material that outlines Afaq Ahmed, Mansur Chacha & black panther squad
3) Jamaat-e-Islami is a false boogeyman, perhaps you should google thunder squad.
4) ANP and other criminal elements from Kati Pahari are false boogeymen, perhaps you should google pathans raping and killing urdu speaking.
5) You may also use google for the achievements of Afghans and Talibaan (TTP).

By the way, would you mind if I asked what you did for a living and what your father does?

What Naseerullah babar did is similar to what Pak Army did in Balochistan. When you know the culprit and you got no proof, you kill him. Besides, MQM was a menace at that time and it had to be stop by hook or by crook, don't tell me before the start of Naseerullah babar op, Whole karachi was pur aman shehar or something like that.

And up to point 4. It is the failure of provincial government because these were the people who controlling such elements up to point 4 and preventing LEA to not to take action against them. So whose fault is this LEA's? And point 5, Talib penetrated Karachi because there was a power vacuum just like power vacuum of Sawat and TTP sawat captured the whole Sawat valley and who created that power vacuum? MQM VS ANP VS PPP internal fighting and target killings. So instead of playing with words and considering other fools, you should stop that.

And your last line, What is with you getting personal if someone doesn't tow your line? what it has got to do with topic at hand?

Back
Top Bottom