What's new

Altaf Hussain threatens PTI workers, London Police called

That alone tells me, and other readers, of your background. No further conversation is necessary.

Was a lollypop for you. And you started sucking on it as soon as you got it.

even as figure of speech vs. even in mathematics. Yeah yeah.

Tomorrow

you will try to reinvent "Getting even" mathematically too.

yeah yeah . from now on bhai mevrick will use "getting odd" every time the number of items are odd,

haahahah.

hahahahah.

I guess PTI is also emerging as a serious political party that can flex its muscles, Altaf threatened PTI, in reply, PTI banned Altaf's telephonic address in Pakistan.

I guess PTI is not as helpless as people may think, Mashallah, By the will of Allah.

Was a lollypop for you. And you started sucking on it as soon as you got it.

even as figure of speech vs. even in mathematics. Yeah yeah.

Tomorrow

you will try to reinvent "Getting even" mathematically too.

yeah yeah . from now on bhai mevrick will use "getting odd" every time the number of items are odd,

haahahah.

hahahahah.

He is a self proclaimed Civilian intel guy who works in karachi and have deep sympathies for MQM. Due to pressure of intel work on him, his senses are dull for a moment that's why he can't comprehend a simple sarcasm

What Pak Army has done in Baluchistan is simply to execute 10 innocents for each criminal and apparently that is acceptable to you. Karachi/Hyderabad have not been pur aman cities ever since Ayub Khan's crackdown for supporting Fatima Jinnah. A serious ethnic hatred was planted and nobody came to rescue Karachi/Hyderabad. Pakka Qila is another prime example. In those days, Urdu speaking students were routinely roughed up in educational institutes and interior Sindh was increasingly becoming no go area. Thus APMSO was formed and its overwhelming acceptance by the Karachiites laid the foundation for MQM.

Naseerullah Babar initiated a severe crackdown when he gave even the police, powers to shoot at will. These powers are usually associated with border security forces such as the Military/Rangers and only at the border. Chalo, lets say that could have served a purpose, but you do realize that the actual Army operation was started in interior Sindh against criminal elements/dacoits/kidnappers......why did that never materialize? Why was the crackdown only against Urdu speaking and not against criminal elements in the opposition such as PPP, Pathans, JI, various other Punjabi organizations etc.?

Most importantly, what did the operation achieve? Was anybody's life any safer? What were the aftermaths? Was the establishment successful in elimination of MQM or did MQM emerge an even stronger political force?

You are somewhat correct that the first 4 was, and still is, the responsibility of LEA's. But wait, what can the LEA's do when the home ministry is awarded to some one like Zulfiqar Mirza, who openly boasted on many occasions that he has distributed over 350,000 arms licenses and those arms were not for use at weddings celebrations. Wasim Akhtar of MQM had home ministry from 2006 to 2008 and was the situation not under control? Did he conduct any operation in Liyari, even when Musharraf was in power MQM never conducted any operation. On the contrary, Mustafa Kamal repaired the roads and laid down water and sewerage lines for Liyari which even the preceding PPP governments had never done!!!

TTP influx happened because there was no coordination b/w the Army and the civilian Government. Before any operation, the areas should have been surrounded and all those who were advised to leave should have been properly screened. However, everyone was offered a chance to leave the area before the actual fighting began!

I was not getting personal. My take is that if your father is a businessman then you must have spent your live in posh localities....sheltered away from the dark Karachi and so you wouldn't have much idea. That is especially true if you are a student. And so on.....nothing personal!

So who killed Hakeem Saeed? and wasn't the General naseerullah babur operation started due to the turf wars b/w MQM and haqiqi and in b/w there were andha dhund target killings, bouri band lashay

So who killed Hakeem Saeed? and wasn't the General naseerullah babur operation started due to the turf wars b/w MQM and haqiqi and in b/w there were andha dhund target killings, bouri band lashay

MQM killed hakeem said?

and who supported haqiqi?

and the turf war?

it was more about PPP and MQM, haqiqi was a minor part of it, PPP didnt have any turf in karachi except lyari in the first place

428574_532275740146835_1627429142_n.jpg

Altaf Hussain is a phenomenon, a big mistake we vote for everytime. My entire extended family has a love affair with the MQM. They support MQM whole-heartedly despite the bloodshed and killing they have initiated in Karachi.

Altaf bai tu bohat shareef, naik, anud parsa musslaman a/insaan hain. Un ki to nigahain bhi zaemmn sai nahin uthteen.
He is the embodiment of love!

Altaf bai tu bohat shareef, naik, anud parsa musslaman a/insaan hain. Un ki to nigahain bhi zaemmn sai nahin uthteen.
He is the embodiment of love!

Or more appropriately, he is our god above even the God.

We keep his little figurine in our hearts all the time and feed him virtual milk and honey.

Even when he is simply a mota chor Bhatta khor.

Such is the sorry @rse state of my community

And so sorry to see

that us being the majority in Karachi are doing everything to turn this into 19th century Bihari village.

Sadly!

He is a self proclaimed Civilian intel guy who works in karachi and have deep sympathies for MQM. Due to pressure of intel work on him, his senses are dull for a moment that's why he can't comprehend a simple sarcasm...

Really!

I thought his posts are very similar to the what "mindless robots" utter in my community.

They keep on repeating. AH is god, AH is god, AH is god,

Sindhi bad, Pashtun bad, punjabi bad, they have and will again rape my brother, my sister, my mum dad, my gran pappy, Sindhi bad, Pashtun bad, Punjabi bad, AH god AH god AH god, Londoner mota chor god, bhatta khor bad.

So sadly.

I often feel that I am living among Juhala of nth degree who claim that their urdu is the best, and their literacy rate is the highest.

Obviously I think urdu is one of the most beautiful language, but there are others too.

Obviously I agree and I can see that literacy rate among our community is almost 99%^, But we do with that high literacy rate? become tiny blind robots in stuck in the nickers of that mota chor, bhatta khor.

He is a self proclaimed Civilian intel guy who works in karachi and have deep sympathies for MQM. Due to pressure of intel work on him, his senses are dull for a moment that's why he can't comprehend a simple sarcasm...

Really!

I thought his posts are very similar to the what "mindless robots" utter in my community.

They keep on repeating. AH is god, AH is god, AH is god,

Sindhi bad, Pashtun bad, punjabi bad, they have and will again rape my brother, my sister, my mum dad, my gran pappy, Sindhi bad, Pashtun bad, Punjabi bad, AH god AH god AH god, Londoner mota chor god, bhatta khor bad.

So sadly.

I often feel that I am living among Juhala of nth degree who claim that their urdu is the best, and their literacy rate is the highest.

Obviously I think urdu is one of the most beautiful language, but there are others too.

Obviously I agree and I can see that literacy rate among our community is almost 99%^, But we do with that high literacy rate? become tiny blind robots in stuck in the nickers of that mota chor, bhatta khor.

He is a self proclaimed Civilian intel guy who works in karachi and have deep sympathies for MQM. Due to pressure of intel work on him, his senses are dull for a moment that's why he can't comprehend a simple sarcasm

Bhai kisi din aa ke mil to lo self proclaimed ka sab pata chal jayega aur phir forum pe aap bata dena sab ko!! Mei to apko apne office invite ker raha hun, chai bhi pilaonga aur apki car tak neeche chorne bhi jaonga.

Otherwise, you can invite me some place where you are comfortable.

I have given my response already, it is complete and factual.

]Bhai kisi din aa ke mil to lo self proclaimed ka sab pata chal jayega aur phir forum pe aap bata dena sab ko!! Mei to apko apne office invite ker raha hun, chai bhi pilaonga aur apki car tak neeche chorne bhi jaonga.

Otherwise, you can invite me some place where you are comfortable

[/B]

I have given my response already, it is complete and factual.

Why so serious :lol: and that's the reason LEA's don't perform well in karachi because of political influences penetrated even in them which prevents them to take action against their own criminal kin

@FaujHistorian Ao police waali kay hath ki chahye pi kar atay hain

Last edited by a moderator:

Why so serious :lol: and that's the reason LEA's don't perform well in karachi because of political influences penetrated even in them which prevents them to take action against their own criminal kin

@FaujHistorian Ao police waali kay hath ki chahye pi kar atay hain

nah.

We make sure that the police officers posted near us do get tea 4 times a day + at least one meal.

This is one way to show them that we do care, and we truly want to appreciate that they are putting their lives on the line so we can live in relative peace.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom