What's new

Almost 40% of Russians have positive attitude to Stalin

That's like being the tallest midget in the circus. Dude, Cuba is poor as shit.

Lol. After Europe and North America, Latin America is probably the most prosperous continent Mr.Murican. At least in terms of HDI, Latin America is the third best. And per capita wise, Cuba is richer than at least 60% of the world. Its technically not "poor". And that despite the fact that they were economically bullied by the US and the west for choosing communism rather than capitalism.

They probably like having boot up their *** and barrel down their throat :lol::lol:

Lol. After Europe and North America, Latin America is probably the most prosperous continent Mr.Murican. At least in terms of HDI, Latin America is the third best. And per capita wise, Cuba is richer than at least 60% of the world. Its technically not "poor". And that despite the fact that they were economically bullied by the US and the west for choosing communism rather than capitalism.

Being Pakistani, your idea of being 'prosperous' and my idea are probably way apart, Charlie. Cuba is poor. And so we HAVE TO do business with people we don't care for ? We're obligated ? :usflag:

That's crazy, but one thing I admire about the Russians is that they're unapologetic and feel no shame in their history, I envy that.

Being Pakistani, your idea of being 'prosperous' and my idea are probably way apart, Charlie. Cuba is poor. And so we HAVE TO do business with people we don't care for ? We're obligated ? :usflag:

Yes, but economies can't be measured as "poor" and "rich". In terms of gdp per capita by ppp, Cuba today would be equivalent to what US was in 1985. Was US a "poor" country in 85?

Without Stalin, the whole Russian population will be wiped out by hitler. 60million or whole population, I think the Russian are smart to choose which one.

Zhukov mud and winter defeated the Germans not stalin

Zhukov mud and winter defeated the Germans not stalin
You are delusion. Stalin started the massive industrialization that produce T-34 tanks, many arty and weapons that defeated nazi. Except at early stage of Stalingrad siege. Soviet always outnumber the nazi. Zhukov is useless without mass of T-34 charging at nazi.

Stalin prevented russia from being enslave by Nazi. Without him, almost all Russian will be savagely killed. Yes, he is not perfect but his contribution and forseen in industrialise Russia before WWII cannot be denied.

Lol. Stalin killed more Russians himself than Nazis ever could.

Yet he's the reason why Russia isn't an Agrarian state today. He did some bad things and some good things, no reason why Russians shouldn't be allowed to cellebrate their history.

If nazi take over whole russia, they will killed more russian than Stalin. You sound as if nazi will be merciful if given a chance to do it? The fact is stalin stopped hitler from that point.

Yet he's the reason why Russia isn't an Agrarian state today. He did some bad things and some good things, no reason why Russians shouldn't be allowed to cellebrate their history.
It's not about celebrate but Russian shall be grateful that russia today is not under nazism. It was his forseen industrialization that produces millions of war machine that wipe out the nazi and make the former glorious Soviet Union.

Yes, Stalin murder millions of Russian but without Stalin, not a single Russian would survive in WWII. They will be history.

How simplistic,bad things ,good things.On the bright side he industrialised the Soviets,on the "not so bright side" he killed millions in cold blood.Meh,it balances itself out in the end,huh ?

Back
Top Bottom