What's new

"Hinduism divides people in the name of caste...uprooting Hinduism is upholding equality" - Dravidian Minister speaks up against Hinduism

Much of this thread is which the same members of the depraved society engaging in Whataboutery.

Basically they agree that their religion is crap, but try their best to invent fictional stories to say other religions are worse.

Another falsehood they have propagated through their WhatsApp University is that Periyar married his daughter. Obviously false....but so what's new....anything that comes out of the mouths of the depraved society are always lies.

Not only churches were burnt, 3500 homes were burnt, crops were burnt, temples were burnt..even ambulances were burnt.
So? Just shows that Meitei HINDUS were vile and nasty enough to go after the livelihoods of their fellow Christian citizens. Like I said, Kukis THEMSELVES are saying this conflict has a religious component. WHY should I believe a RADICAL HINDU in mainland Gangadesh whose ONLY interest in this conflict is covering for his vile co-religionists over a Kuki Christian who actually lives in the region and had to survive the ordeal of Hindu mob violence and teror?

My point is, if a minister's son belonging to minority community said anything against majority religion in Pakistan, he wouldn't be alive today.
So your point is if a hypothetical situation happened, a hypothetical outcome would take place. Thanks for the completely garbage and worthless opinion.

Last edited:
I think these people become racist as soon as they drink their mothers milk.

Back
Top Bottom