Votes: 12 12.1%
  • No

Votes: 80 80.8%
  • Yes, only Pakistani rape incidents

Votes: 7 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.... these threads bring so much filth, you would know better than anyone here as you are the one's who clean it...... I believe this would reduce the load on moderation team to a great extent and inturn improve the quality of the forum...

But if any serious issue (like jythi's) should be allowed maybe in senior section

No matter how much moderation we do, we can only delete, not increase the qualitative content of the thread. In terms of moderation it is a very difficult title and in terms of social uplifting / awareness its a lost cause due to the type of members we have on the forum

I agree.... these threads bring so much filth, you would know better than anyone here as you are the one's who clean it...... I believe this would reduce the load on moderation team to a great extent and inturn improve the quality of the forum...

But if any serious issue (like jythi's) should be allowed maybe in senior section
Mr.Nair, Don't you think the senior's section has it's share of trolls? Bad idea.

in terms of social uplifting / awareness its a lost cause due to the type of members we have on the forum

It need not be. Good moderation helps encourage better members, but only if consistent and persistent.

Mr.Nair, Don't you think the senior's section has it's share of trolls? Bad idea.

I know, senior section is also prone to trolling, may be we should overhaul senior section before take a call....

this fella want to discuss rapes because it happens in India and that to take revange of bashing to Pakistan:lol::lol::lol:

This is exactly what I mean. Any attempt to start a genuine discussion is labeled by Indian members as disingenuous. These Indian members have no issue trolling and maligning in Pakistan related topics. It is a two way street.

Want to ban rape topics? Also ban topics which are meant to defame countries.

So here is a poll related to rape threads.
If we could be sure that such threads would be used to discuss the issue of sexual assualt/abuse and afford them the seriousness they deserve. BUT we all know what will happen in reality and for that reason it doesn't make sense to.

You know how much filth is brought in Pakistan related topics by many Indian members?

I think all of us here are educated folks and can handle debates on most of the topics. I think banning a specific be it rape or vs threads is not the solution. A healthy debate under moderation on all topics is welcomed except religious topics.

This is exactly what I mean. Any attempt to start a genuine discussion is labeled by Indian members as disingenuous. These Indian members have no issue trolling and maligning in Pakistan related topics. It is a two way street.

Want to ban rape topics? Also ban topics which are meant to defame countries.
Who are defaming your country?????
BTW any topics criticizing PA are already unofficially banned here
And if you think its necessary why not request mods to create a separate section "Rapes In India" for likes of you

I think all of us here are educated folks and can handle debates on most of the topics. I think banning a specific be it rape or vs threads is not the solution. A healthy debate under moderation on all topics is welcomed except religious topics.
may I ask you Why?????

Who are defaming your country?????
BTW any topics criticizing PA are already unofficially banned here
And if you think its necessary why not request mods to create a separate section "Rapes In India" for likes of you

There is no shortage of Indian members on this forum ridiculing and insulting in Pakistan related topics. Just because you are in denial doesn't mean it doesn't happen. This forum is filled with Indian diatribe against Pakistani and Chinese members. It is all there for everyone to read.

Having said that, I have no issues with banning rape related topics as long as the mods on this forum take similar measures to address Indian trolling in other threads.

Last edited:
There is no shortage of Indian members in this forum ridiculing and insulting in Pakistan related topics. Jus because you are in denial doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Having said that, I have no issues with banning rape related topics as long as the mods on this forum take similar measures to address Indian trolling in other threads.
Buddy there is a report button for that propose,report that particular post and let the mods decide what to do thereafter

agreed for second para

Buddy there is a report button for that propose,report that particular post and let the mods decide what to do thereafter

agreed for second para

Buddy, there is also a report button in rape topics. Why ban an entire topic? What is next? We going to ban every other topic we deem inappropriate and create selective topics on this forum? The idea is not helpful. Instead of banning entire topics, we need good and balanced moderation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom