• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So here is a poll related to rape threads.

I voted a big NO !
-
These days,rape threads are only opened to make fun about a country/a people (On both sides).
-
The threads become real trollfests and i won't even talk about the utterly disgusting posts we find in them !

Last edited:

There is only one section, technically, which can hold threads based on rape inciden and that is social and current event in pakistan affairs.

However such threads are better avoided unless its rarest of the rarer.

So No.

i voted No...because all rape thread end up turning into troll fest with each side seems to be enjoying horrible stats of opposite side...all we end up is insulting the rape victim and making fun of each other...pathetic!!

Don't we have media enough to make fun of victims. Hence, the thread will end with insults and misbehaves for the victims or their families and nobody knows where it hurts, so a big NO indeed for such types of threads that will become a bashing and insulting comments area for one or other vise versa.

No, because 99% of such threads are nothing but troll fests. Any ways it was part of banned topics earlier.

If at all the topic is to be discussed, then the threads should be posted in Senior's section, which I consider the safest section to discuss controversial topics.

Last edited:
Sir, Which ever side of the border, these threads turn into mud slinging, and point scoring, with idiots cheering on. I have already voted, but would like to be on record to say "NO"

Such silly topics are well below the standards of a "Defence Forum". I personally would like the standards on this forum go up, not down.

Thank You!

are you feeling alright? no it demeaning. if a makes a thread about a rape in b's country then b will open a thread about rape in a's country too. then its not a thread but a troll festival.
common sense bro

It's an epidemic problem all across the globe and awareness should be made against it. I believe media is already highlighting this Probelm (especially in India) & people come on streets to protest it.

All the thread's on it turn into troll feast. Hundreds of threards + Sticky thread's are live example of it which down grades forums Quality.

PDF should revert back to it's earlier Policy i.e. 'Ban Rapes Related Threads'. :tup:

Only the ones in Pakistan as this forum also focuses on social issues in Pakistan.

There need to be discussions related to rape. We cannot make an exception just because rape is happening in India. India is lately dealing with an upsurge in rape incidents and instead of hiding the truth under a rug we need to be able to speak our mind freely. The Internet is filled with articles and opinions regarding the latest rape incidents in India. Such discussions are bound to contain emotions which do flare from time to time. Instead of banning an entire discussion we need moderators to intervene in a timely manner and close topics when there is danger of things getting out of hand. Lately, mods have done a good job in containing and closing such heated discussions in a timely manner.

Everyone is freely speaking their mind and voicing their opinion regarding rape. The problem only occurs when certain Indian members cannot accept criticism and resort to country bashing and derailing a frank discussion. I want to sincerely discuss rape incidents in India because this is a neighboring country which always likes to boast about how great it is in the field of human rights and what not. Such cases highlight that India isn't what it always claims to be. There is no shame nor any harm in highlighting this fact. This is called freedom of speech.

If rape threads are disallowed, so should we disallow threads in which Pakistan is constantly bashed by foreign members visiting this forum. We have tons of threads on this forum in which Indians and other foreigners constantly bad mouth and bash Pakistan. Let's call a spade a spade. If we ban one discussion which we deem out of order, we should also ban other topics which are deemed inappropriate and a troll fest against Pakistan. Plain and simple.

Last edited:
I think no cuz it just becomes bashing/troll thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom