What's new

Alien's to attack earth in november this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You earthlings make cheap movies with us portraying as anything out of ur imagination.US president flying a vintage jet into spaceship and bombing it... LMAO

Atleast some of the technologies were plagarised by that Michael Bay guy in movie transformers.

My time spend in PDF has acquired all the necessary information of all ur defence technologies and info on equipments. To be honest , you guys dont even have 5% capability of what we possess.

All that needed to attack you earthlings is a fart gun , which when fired will make all u human beings fart continues and that will make a propulsion that makes u air born and go KABOOM.
Yeah right. Your time on PDF would have been a complete waste. All we discuss here is speculations about this and that jet. In reality, we have been closely studying you aliens for quite some time now and we have managed to capture one you alive.
small_alien2.jpg

Your technology is more junk than those of vikings and will be thrashed by experimental humans such as these which have been kept classified.
graphic-representation-of-my-feelings-of-anger1.png

Has China issued any warnings yet to aliens? :what:
Nope - But I've heard India has threatened surgical strikes and two front war against two Zeebans and Gootans that would last only 36 hours.

Yeah right. Your time on PDF would have been a complete waste. All we discuss here is speculations about this and that jet. In reality, we have been closely studying you aliens for quite some time now and we have managed to capture one you alive.
Your technology is more junk than those of vikings and will be thrashed by experimental humans such as these which have been kept classified.
http://cheryls[/QUOTE]

Haha.. This sure is your lucky day.

Last time when 1 guy said these crap i located his location by IP and teleported to the place and turned him into Liquid methane.

It sure is ur lucky day..Go make merry.

Has China issued any warnings yet to aliens?

what do these gootans look like maybe they have weakness of water like in the signs movie

Haha.. This sure is your lucky day.

Last time when 1 guy said these crap i located his location by IP and teleported to the place and turned him into Liquid methane.

It sure is ur lucky day..Go make merry.
What? Too scared now that I have leaked your real body in front of the whole planet Earth.
BTW I use a very nice little software Hotspot Shield that makes my IP untraceable.:P

What made Aliens so much angry that they taking lifes of Dolphins, Dogs, even attacking Jet fighters?.... It was two countries who provoked Aliens by shooting down 'non battleship' UFO's.... Must watch video....
YouTube - ALIEN UFO WARS BATTLE IN SPACE

Very important video about Greys vs Raptilians.... Now i know why Greys use to remove a chemical from human brain when the human was in panic attack after abduction.... Greys dont have any feelings. They want emotions for new breed.... While raptilians are the worse enemy of Humans who wants Humans to kill each other. Raptilians been dumped on earth and they want to rule planet earth.... Their bases are inside ground (not in mountains and sea because other Alien races took over it).... Raptilians eats human flesh and they are at war with greys....
YouTube - Alien Species 2 - Greys and Reptilians

Greys told humans that raptilians been dumped on Earth by their boss raptilians due to some wrong doing of Raptilians.... Its like a jail (punishment).... But now that raptilians who been dumped want to rule earth and dont want others to control Earth.... They came to know that The Raptilians who dumped them are returning to earth to Rule.... So now raptilians behaving good with Humans and wants to work with Humans to stop the other Raptilians who are coming back.... It because if the other raptilians comes back then the raptilians on earth would loose Freedom they enjoy on Earth.... Earth is unique.... And all Alien races got eyes on Earth....

You stupid Indians trolls do you see why people, the pakitani and me keep telling that arse licking on whiteman nots good for you

see what isro2222 keep repeating the same stupity

We should offer them the Indians and they will run away from the smell. Earth will be secured forever.

TOTAL INFORMATION.... This will give u alot information which Aliens are what and are they good to human or Hostile (in details with the picture how they look).... It seems that Raptilians are the one we will war with and Greys are fooling us.... While Human like Aliens are our Friend (they are from planet sirus).... Please read the following Link to know what Aliens are our enemy and friend....
Don't Trust This Face!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom