What's new

Alien's to attack earth in november this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one of Gray Aliens race indeed a threat to humanity.... No wonder why good Aliens deactivated some of American uk nuclear missiles.... This same Gray Aliens (one of gray type) even gave ancient indians nuclear weapon named as iron thunderbolt to destroy enemy population.... It seems that Gray Aliens did Helped HITLER to reduce population of Earth (read for motive of aliens).... Must read....
The Alien-Nazi Connection
The Gray Alien Alliance with Adolph Hitler and the Nazis by Sir Arthur Conan Dolye

ppl here may be taking this thread lightly.... but aliens do exist.... we are just orbitting one in a billion billion billion stars... and coz we not seen one alien we think we are supreme.... :lol:

Aliens exits... great work ISRO...like ur thread !!

rather then Aleins I would call them Intelligent beings.. if Earth has them why wont other planets... !! lol
They do exist but we are unable to find them because of distance . Once crossing the sea is considered as reaching pluto :haha:
once there were people who laughed at the persons who argued that some other human civilization exits beyond oceans that was against some religions that say earth is stationary and flat .

NASA declared that ALIEN'S from planet gootan will reach earth by november this year.... The pictures few months ago shown huge mothership about 200 miles wide refueling around sun.... Many said may be alien's might make mercury its new home but many thinks aliens of planet gootan coming towards earth.... Last year november 3 ships landed in china and indonesia. Many have seen but goverment denied it.... Ships dissapeard but many gootans went into hiding in china and indonesia.... Now NASA says they don't know what gootans wants. Are they coming for our natural resources or they want to teach us further about science. The spaceship of gootans are around 200 miles wide and its 3 motherships. its believed there must be half milion gootans inside in each mothership.... Some says aliens from planet ZEEBA are in touch with human and they will help humans incase of war. Its believed Gootans are enemy of Zeebans. What is going on? i think its all fake.... But the UFO mothership found near sun is scary.... They seems far advanced and their mothership didn't even got burned by Sun's heat. The mother ship was invisible but when sun flares hit the mothership it was viewable.... If its real then are they coming on earth to attack us? NASA always hide about aliens but this time they the one who is saying Aliens indeed headed towards earth.... If its real then thats scary.... By the way i myself seen UFO in india and it was telecast live. Thousands of indians and media were present.... And also a india scientist took a video of a alien in space shoot who pass by them near himalayas. By the way indian scientists told they will show something they building.... i think they will tell about UFO's. Infact on net everywhere its written that world's goverment would tell in august to everyone that get ready for war.... i wish its all fake. it reminds me of tom cruise movie....
They're Here!!! | The Paranormal: Exploring the Unexplained | eons.com

i think this a joke of year

Most of technology America has today is from Germany.... America stolen everything from Germany. Aliens helped Hitler to build UFO, steath jet fighter even hitler was near to aquire Nuclear bomb.... America stolen everything.... The Steath design today america has is a copy of what Hitler was building in his time....
Hitler's UFO Connection During World War II | Suite101.com

Aliens helped Einstein devise the Theory of Special Relativity. And as can be seen from isro2222's posts. They can easily break this law and travel from place to the other in a whisker.
Aliens cannot be trusted.
Death to the Infidels...um...Aliens.

BIG NEWS.... 1000s of UFO's Seen over village of France. Many claimed that good Aliens told them Earth will be attacked by other Alien race but this village will be left alone and wont be harmed.... They want to reduce human population and Not make them dissapear forever like Dinosaurs.... France village won't be touched. People already started shifting to france village.... Must read....
Hundreds await Dooms Day in French village - UPI.com
Apocalypse 2012: France's Bugarach Peak Draws Believers Who Await Alien Rescuers

Why London 2012 olympics mascots 'ALIEN'? Why not fairy, angels, dwarf, ghost etc etc? Why ALIEN moscot?.... There is news that there will be staged Alien invasion at Closing ceremony in August.... (please note that there is news that goverments of world will tell us about Aliens in August).... Its really confusing.... Will goverments of world would tell us in Closing ceremony to prepare our self for Alien invasion? It is possible because half the world population view olympics.... So message would spread like wild fire....

No prob if alien attacks ........we have mighty US ...who will discover some way to destroy there mothership after their sub ships have destroyed every other country ......And i pretty sure the US attack will be lead by Capt. Steven spielberg looking at his past exp in alien interaction and strategy planning .....Hell he might lead the charge sitting on safed ghoda ;).......

Human race will continue :partay:

@Shamk9 indeed its very scary but same time very confusing.... My nanny use to tell me when i was a boy that Aliens from other planets took away our Gods. Every each God on earth now lives in other planet.... She use to tell me that they will visit earth.... am shocked knowing how much accurate she was.... Its now proven that Gods live on two planets named as Sirus and Nibiru.... Sirus is the planet where most Gods live who visited earth in past and will visit it again.... (mentioned in Bible etc etc) While planet nibiru has 3 types of Aliens. One is who rule entire nibiru planet and are most advanced who even got technology to change nibiru planet direction.... This race dont care about humans.... 2nd is scientists race who like humans and planet earth and want to explore earth.... 3rd is religious race who loves human and life and they want the first race to change nibiru direction so Earth wont get effected by nibiru's gravitational force.... Must watch....
YouTube - Alien Gods Return 2012

Aliens developed the capability to dissapear or to stay invinsible (which they lack in ancient times).... Did the Aliens America caught told them the secret of staying invinsible to eyes?.... As u know UFO can stay hidden.... Only UFO lights are visible (if its ON).... You decide by taking look at this video (please note do mute the music)....
YouTube - INVISIBLE soldier caught on video

Very sad and worrying news (scary too).... Since last a year am watching many news like Dogs, dolphins, Cattles etc etc Doing Suicide.... I kept wondering why. Last year scientists said Dolphins suicide in large number due to humans torture in sea (pollution).... They said dolphins protesting it by doing suicide (that was funny and lame excuse).... But Now it seems someone doing a experiment on Dolphins and Dogs (please note that both Dolphins and Dogs are close to humans).... its just like we do experiment on Monkeys and Rats before doing it on Humans.... It seems Hostile Aliens searching a formula to make sure humans Suicide all together exact same time.... There are many reports where dolphins and dogs suicided in large number without any reason.... The latest one is here in this Link....
ALIENS KILLING PERU’S DOLPHINS | Weekly World News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom