What's new

Alien's to attack earth in november this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien's to attack earth in november this year?

I guess they attack US first as seen in Hollywood movies.

It will be around January when they attack India, Pakistan , China and rest of region..

US wont be having Christmas holidays but we will have Christmas and New-year party. It sucks to be in US ..

trollface_.gif

27 pages of garbage from all over the world. This thread doesn't even the deserve to be moved to the stupid and funny section anymore.

People who think this thread is garbage should stay out of this Thread.... Why visiting it. If you cant explain what's going on (ufo's, abductions, suicides etc etc) Then stay out of this Thread.... This thread is only for Millions of people who been victim of Aliens and billions of people who believe in Aliens. People who posting garbage here (Non believers) wont understand what it feels like loosing family member, relative, friends etc etc to Alien abduction and Torture....

People who think this thread is garbage should stay out of this Thread.... Why visiting it. If you cant explain what's going on (ufo's, abductions, suicides etc etc) Then stay out of this Thread.... This thread is only for Millions of people who been victim of Aliens and billions of people who believe in Aliens. People who posting garbage here (Non believers) wont understand what it feels like loosing family member, relative, friends etc etc to Alien abduction and Torture....

I wish to see you as an active member here in november to answer these.:partay:

seeya then.

^

Spark is an alien.

Oops, my secret cover is exposed.

I must inform the galactical elders and ask for the space ship to come and attack all of u tiny earthlings..

What a disgusting species of the universe.:sick:

@spark am not a military planner of Aliens.... But i will be here. Till then Kindly stay outta this thread. Thank you.

Oops, my secret cover is exposed.

I must inform the galactical elders and ask for the space ship to come and attack all of u tiny earthlings..

What a disgusting species of the universe.:sick:
I don't think any of your 'mates' are going to come back after the thrashing they got in Independence Day.:hang2:

well i for one welcome our new overlords the leaders right now suck and a regime change everywhere would be good for the world but secretly i will be starting a resistance against them using their technology

befriend them and then kill them for trusting humans:p:P:p:P

I don't think any of your 'mates' are going to come back after the thrashing they got in Independence Day.

pfft who needs that loser group these guys got it covered

imgmen-in-black1.jpg

and hopefully we will be able to train enough of these guys to keep peace and fight those guys off

Jedi_army.jpg

I don't think any of your 'mates' are going to come back after the thrashing they got in Independence Day.:hang2:

You earthlings make cheap movies with us portraying as anything out of ur imagination.US president flying a vintage jet into spaceship and bombing it... LMAO

Atleast some of the technologies were plagarised by that Michael Bay guy in movie transformers.

My time spend in PDF has acquired all the necessary information of all ur defence technologies and info on equipments. To be honest , you guys dont even have 5% capability of what we possess.

All that needed to attack you earthlings is a fart gun , which when fired will make all u human beings fart continues and that will make a propulsion that makes u air born and go KABOOM.

Many have seen but goverment denied it.... Ships dissapeard but many gootans went into hiding in china and indonesia

great now obama will say the aliens are here to destroy us and china is harbouring those interglactic terrorist the world sho0uld unite under a single banner and attack

By the way i myself seen UFO in india and it was telecast live. Thousands of indians and media were present.... And also a india scientist took a video of a alien in space shoot who pass by them near himalayas. By the way indian

i know i know man we all watch indian tv but its for fun man you shouldnt take it seriously that end of the worlds thing has more chances of happening then this:p:P:P

All that needed to attack you earthlings is a fart gun , which when fired will make all u human beings fart continues and that will make a propulsion that makes u air born and go KABOOM.

just point it at the cows they will do it more perfectly and slowly see i am helping you aliens to destroy my race plz take me with you and teach me your knowledge and give me the honor of being the only earthling you left alive:p:P:P

Has China issued any warnings yet to aliens?

no they denied any such things but hilary clinton made speech in england where she said that the CIA have tracked the alien leader in FATA pakistan and it seems pakistan is harbouring him she clearly said that to surrender the alien or pakistan will face consequences and the drone strikes will be widened to kill aliens also

pakistan hina rabbani has asked hilary to give proof and told her no aliens were in apkistan and not to make baseless accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom